加拿大旅游口语情景对话
下面学习啦小编为大家带来关于加拿大旅游口语情景对话,希望大家喜欢!
加拿大旅游口语情景对话:咨询去加拿大旅游的情况
Jack: Hi, Jane. I am so excited now.
杰克:你好,珍,我现在太激动了。
Jane: What happens?
珍:怎么了?
Jack: Finally my months' hard work paid off. I get several weeks' vocation so I can travel abroad to have a good rest.
杰克:我几个月来的辛勤工作终于有回报了。我获得了几周的假期,这样我就能出国旅游,好好休息一下了。
Jane: Do you have any plans?
珍:那你有什么计划吗?
Jack: Not really. I know you have traveled a lot. Could you give me some advice on that?
杰克:还没有,我知道你经常旅游,你有什么好的建议吗?
Jane: Yes. I have traveled to many countries. Among all these destinations, I love Canada the most. I suggest you to go there for city tours because Canada has some of the best cities in the world with rich culture and long history.
珍:是的,我去过很多国家。在所有我去过的地方里,我最喜欢加拿大。我建议你去那里来个加拿大城市游,那里的城市都有丰富的文化和悠久的历史。
加拿大旅游口语情景对话:关于魁北克城
Jack: I only know Quebec City of Canada.
杰克:我只知道加拿大的魁北克城。
Jane: Quebec City is very popular among tourists around the world. It is the second largest city in Quebec province and the capital of the province.
珍:魁北克很受全世界游客的欢迎,它是魁北克省第二大城市,也是该省的首府。
Jack: Is that city good?
杰克:这个城市很好吗?
Jane: I think this city is very beautiful. It has a long history, being built in the early 17th century. It is one of the earliest cities in the entire North America.
珍:我觉得这个城市很美丽。历史悠久,始建于17世纪早期,是整个北美大陆最古老的城市之一。
Jack: Wow. There must be many historic tourist attractions there.
杰克:哇,那里肯定有很多历史景点。
Jane: You are right. This is also one of the top sites in the whole country meant for bird watching.
珍:你说对了。这个地方也是加拿大顶尖的观赏鸟类的城市之一。
Jack: Really? I love watching the wildlife.
杰克:真的吗?我喜欢观看野生动物。
Jane: Yes. Besides, you can go canoeing, hiking or camping in the park during your visit.
珍:是的。此外,你也可以在旅游期间去划独木舟、登山或者在公园里露营。
Jack: Great. I love all these activities.
杰克:太棒了,我喜欢所有的这些活动。
加拿大旅游口语情景对话:关于加拿大人的生活方式
Jack: Are there any other cities which are worth visiting?
杰克:还有别的城市值得一游的吗?
Jane: Yeah. Just off the top of my head, I think Montreal is also one of the best cities in Canada. You should go there too.
珍:有的。就我现在能想到的来说,我觉得蒙特利尔也是个很值得一去的城市。你应该去那里。
Jack: Yeah. Good idea. What do I need to be careful about when I am in Canada?
杰克:是啊,好主意。那我在加拿大的时候该留意一些什么呢?
Jane: Firstly, you need to know that some Canadians can only speak French.
珍:首先,你要知道一些加拿大人只会说法语。
Jack: That's ok. I can speak a little French as well. How about the Canadian culture?
杰克:没问题的,我也学过一些法语。关于加拿大的文化呢?
Jane: Yes, there is. It is customary to give a 15 percent tip in restaurants.
珍:也有需要注意的地方。在餐厅里,按照习俗要给15%的小费。
Jack: How can I do that?
杰克:我该怎么做呢?
Jane: You can either put the tip on the table when you leave, or you can give it directly to the staff.
珍:你可以把小费放在桌子上,或者直接把钱交给工作人员。
Jack: That is easy. Thank you very much.
杰克:这就简单了。非常感谢你。