有关于机场的海关申报旅游英语
公民须在指定的口岸出入境并向边防检查人员交验护照和出境登记卡,小编下面就给大家分享旅游的英语,欢迎大家阅读参考
海关申报
A: Here's my ticket, passport and the entry card.
A:这是我的机票、护照和入境卡。
B: Thank you. Have you got anything to declare?
B:谢谢,有什么要申报的吗?
A: Yes. Just this coconut.
A:是的。只有这个椰子。
B:Where did you get it?
B:您从哪儿拿来的?
A:I picked it at a friend's farm.
A:从一个朋友的农场里拿来的。
B: I'm sorry. No fresh fruits, vegetables, or meats may be brought in.
B:很抱歉,生鲜、蔬果及肉类都不能带入境。
A: Darn it! wanted to give It to a friend here. Well,1 guess you can just be the friend.
A:讨厌!我本来想把它送给这里的一个朋友。啊,你就当那个朋友好了。
B: Thanks anyway, ma'am, but we'll have to destory it.We don't want to risk infestation。
B:不管怎样,谢谢您,太太。可是我们还是要把它销毁,我们可不想冒病虫入侵的风险。
其他常用英语口语表达
Please fill in this Customs Baggage Declaration Form and sign your name here.
请您把这份海关行李申报表填好并在这里签名。
Show me your passport and customs declaration card, please.
请出示您的护照和海关申报表。
May I see your passport and your customs and health declaration forms, please?
请出示护照、海关申报表和体检表。
This is my passport and customs declaration card.
这是我的护照和海关申报卡。
常用英语词汇表达
custom 海关
declare 申报
entitle 给……权利
declare card 申报卡
Customa Baggage Daclaration form 海关行李申报表
health declaration form 体检表
有关于机场的海关申报旅游英语相关文章: