出国买东西的英语情景对话
出国买东西的英语情景对话
小编今天给大家分享的是关于英语口语的情景对话,在英语方面,英语口语我们就是要多读多背,小编希望这些英语口语可以帮的到大家。
我想看套茶具See a tea set
AI'd like to see a tea set,please?
我想看套茶具,好吗?
BHow about the Japanese ones?
这些日本茶具怎么样?
AThey're OK,but I prefer chinese ones.
不错,不过我更喜欢中国的。
BOh,I see.I'll show you some.
哦,我知道了,我拿些给看一看。
我在找一些中式香炉
AI'm after some chinese incense burner? How's this one?
我在找一些中式香炉。
BHow's this one?
这种怎么样?
AOh,I need a small one,otherwise my luggage will be overweight.
我要小的,不然我的行李就超重了.
BWhat about this one?
这个怎么样?
AOh,this is fine.
这种挺好的。
我想买一些中国人参
AWould you like a bag?
你要袋子吗?
BThat's OK. I'll just throw them in my backpack. Say, do you have any advice on where I can get some Chinese ginseng?
没关系。我把它们丢进我的背包就行了。呃,你知道我得上哪儿买中国人参吗?
AGinseng? You can get that at any Chinese herb store. I know a good one right near here--I can show you if you want.
人参?中药房都有得买。我知道附近有间店不错……要的话我可以带你过去。
BIf it's close to here and you don't mind, sure, that would be great!
若是离这儿不远,而你又不麻烦的话,好啊,那太棒了!
ACome with me!
跟我来!
BOh, hi! I'm Uranda! My aunt said you wanted some ginseng. Which kind do you want?
噢,嗨!我是优兰达!我阿姨说你要些人参。你要哪一种?
AUh, what's the difference?
呃,有什么不同?
BKorean ginseng is red--it's more warming. The Western ginseng is white and more cooling. Since it's still kind of cold, I suggest you get the red kind!
高丽参是红参--比较温润。西洋参是白参,比较凉。因为天气还有点冷,我建议你买红参!
AWell, OK. How much for a pound?
那好吧。一磅多少钱?
BWe don't sell by the pound here in Taiwan. We sell by the jin. One jin is about one and a third pounds.
我们在台湾买卖不用磅来算。我们是论斤卖的。一斤约等于一又三分之一磅。
出国买东西的英语情景对话相关文章: