旅游英语情景对话
旅游英语是为培养高素质旅游从业人员和管理人员的必修课程,而旅游活动是一种跨文化交际的文化交流过程。小编精心收集了旅游英语情景对话,供大家欣赏学习!
旅游英语情景对话1
K:Oh, Evan! I'm sorry. You're soaked to the skin.
凯西:哦,艾凡!我很抱歉。你全身都湿透了。
E:So are you. We're lucky to find this old hut even as run-down as it is.
艾凡:妳也是。这间老旧的小木屋虽然很破烂,但是能找到它我们也算很幸运了。
K:It's leaking like mad, but it's better than nothing.
凯西:虽然它漏水漏得很严重,但是总比没有的好。
E:Uh-oh! Did you see that?
艾凡:糟了!你看到了吗?
K:How could I miss it? That bolt of lightning must have hit very near here.A huge crash ofthunder follows.
凯西:我怎么会看不到呢?那道闪电一定就打在这附近。一声巨雷随后响起。
K:Aah! Oh, Evan, that was so close! I'm afraid.
凯西:啊!哦,艾凡,这雷声好近啊!我好怕。
E:Don't worry, Kathy. We'll be fine here.
艾凡:凯西,不要担心。我们在这里会很安全的。
Another flash.The storm must be coming our way.
又一道闪电暴风雨一定是朝着我们的方向来的。
Another huge crash of thunder, followed by another bolt of lightning and a falling tree.)
又是一声响雷,接着又是一道闪电,一棵树木也应声倒地。
K:Oh! Evan, we'll get killed here! What can we do?
凯西:哦!艾凡,我们会死在这里的!怎么办呢?
E:Stay calm, Kathy. These storms last only a few minutes.
艾凡:保持镇静,凯西。这种暴风雨只持续几分钟而已。
K:I'll never take another dark cloud for granted.
凯西:我再也不会无视乌云的存在了。
E:I guess Mother Nature has taught you a lesson today.
艾凡:我想大自然今天给了你一次教训。
K:I'll say! The next time I see clouds like these, I'll run for shelter.
凯西:我同意!下次我看到像这样的乌云时,会赶快跑去找地方躲雨。
旅游英语情景对话2
K:Would you hand me my pocketbook, please, Evan?
凯西:艾凡,麻烦你把我的钱包拿给我,好吗?
E:Sure. Er, where is it?
艾凡:没问题。呃,在哪儿?
K:On the bed.
凯西:在床上。
E:No wonder I couldn't find it! It's buried under a mound of your clothes.
艾凡:难怪我找不到!原来是埋在你一大堆衣服底下。
K:OK, OK. I get the hint. I should hang up my clothes in the closet. You sound just like mymother.
凯西:好啦,好啦。我听懂你的暗示了。我应该把我的衣服挂在衣橱里。你说话的语气就像我老妈。
E:I just think you could be a little neater; that's all. Anyway, here's your pocketbook.
艾凡:我只是认为你可以更有条理些,如此而已。不管怎样,这是你的钱包。
K:I want to check through my things. We'll be going back to New York soon, and I want tomake sure I've got everything.
凯西:我想检查一下我的东西。我们马上就要回纽约了,我想确定每样东西都在。
E:That's a good idea. I'll check my wallet, too.
艾凡:主意不错。我也来检查我的皮夹子。
K:Gee, it was here a few days ago.
凯西:咦,它前几天还在这儿的。
E:Is anything missing?
艾凡:有东西不见了吗?
K:I must have put it in something else.
凯西:我一定把它放到别的东西里面去了。
E:What's missing?
艾凡:什么东西不见了?
K:I can't find my passport!
凯西:我找不到我的护照!
E:Oh, no! This is really bad. What are we going to do?
艾凡:哦,糟了!这下可惨了。我们要怎么办呢?
K:Well, let's not panic. If it doesn't show up, we'll have to go to the American Embassy.
凯西:嗯,咱们不要惊慌。如果找不到的话,就只好到美国大使馆去了。
旅游英语情景对话3
A:Excuse me, could you tell me whether there is a restaurant near here?
对不起,你能告诉我们这附近哪儿有饭店吗?
B:Yes, there is one at Sanyuan Bridge. It is a famous restaurant in the city.
在三元桥就有一家。那是一家全市著名的餐厅。
A:I'm afraid there must be a lot of people there.
恐怕人很多吧。
B:I think so. I think you'd better make a phone call to see whether there is a table available.
我想是的。我想你们还是先打个电话看看是否有空座位。
A:But we don't know the telephone number.
可是我们不知道电话号码。
B:Here is a tourist guidebook. You can look it up in the book.
这儿有一本旅行指南。你可以在上面查。
A:You are so kind! Thank you very much.
你真是太好了!非常感谢。
B:It's a pleasure.
不用客气。
看了“旅游英语情景对话”的人还看了:
2.旅游英语情景对话