出国英语对话
培养学生的会话能力是对话课的宗旨。中学英语对话课教学的目的不仅仅是让学生懂点英语知识,同时应在加强基础知识和基本训练的过程中,使基础知识转化为言语技能,并发展成运用英语进行交际的能力。学习啦小编整理了出国实用英语对话,欢迎阅读!
出国实用英语对话一
A:The bell is ringing. Let's go into the auditorium now. We are in row 3, seat 5 and 7.
打铃了,我们进去吧。我们在3排5号到7号。
B:They are very good seats. We can see the performance very clearly.
位置非常好。我们可以更清楚地观看表演。
A:Yes. Here is the program. The first is the plate-spinning.
是的。这是节目单。第一个节目是转碟子。
C:Terrific! The boy can spin so many plates. I've never actually seen it live.
太好了!这个男孩可以转动那么多的碟子。我还没有真正看到过呢!
A:The acrobat always perform it by doing a handstand or jump, but now he does the handstand on his partner's hands.
杂技演员总是一边转碟子,一边倒立或跳动。但现在他是一边转碟子,一边在他的同伴的手上倒立。
D:So the man underneath must bear this heavy weight.
那下面的那个人得支撑得起很重的重量。
A:Yes, and both should balance themselves perfectly, and coordinate his movement with the other. Otherwise the plates will drop.
是啊。而且两个都得有很好的平衡,并且一个人的动作得和另一个人协调。要不然碟子就会掉下来。
E:What is the next?
下一个节目是什么?
A:It's the cycling.
是骑自行车。
B:I can't believe that so many girls pyramiding on a racing bike. How thrilling!
我简直不能相信那么多的女孩能够在一辆行驶的自行车上叠罗汉。太刺激了!
A:Yes, wonderful, isn't it? The next is the conjuring trick.
是的,太奇妙了,不是吗?下一个节目是魔术。
B:Oh, marvelous! The magician is getting so many pigeons one by one from his empty hat.
哦,简直不可思议!魔术师从他的空帽子里一只接着一只地掏出那么多鸽子。
A:What do you like the show?
您觉得这个表演怎么样?
E:Excellent! It can't be better.
好极了!好得不能再好了。
出国实用英语对话二
A:We are on our way. I think our first stop is Buckingham Palace.
B:That's right. I can already see the Palace Garden on the left.
A:And here is Buckingham Palace! Look, isn't it beautiful? It is much bigger than I imagined.
B:The bus is turning right to Buckingham Gate. And now we are joining Victoria Street.
A:Yes we are going towards Westminster Abbey. I can see it now! Look to your right.
B:I can see it. The bus is stopping. I think we will be able to go inside.
A:This is amazing. I'm glad we decided to take this bus tour. So where next?
B:I guess we should see Big Ben soon.
A:Yes. It is just round the corner. Oh, can you see the London Eye? Look straight and to your right.
B:Look at this bridge. We will soon be crossing the Thames.
A:This is Lambeth Bridge. We will then loop back and cross the river again on Westminster Bridge.
B:Wonderful.
出国实用英语对话三
A:I'd like to have the film developed.
我要冲洗这卷胶卷。
B:For color prints?
彩色相片吗?
A:Yes. When can I get it back? I can't wait to see the photos.
是的,我什么时候能取?我迫不及待地想看到我们的照片。
B:About three days.
大概二天左右。
A:Fine, I'd like two enlargements from this negative.
好吧,我想用这张底片印两张放大的照片。
B:Here's your receipt.
这是你的收据。
看了“出国实用英语对话”的人还看了: