出国简单英语对话
出国旅游我们难免会和不同语言的外国人进行交流,如果不懂得怎样用英语去和对方交流可能就会让我们失去交朋友的机会。学习啦小编整理了出国简单英语对话,欢迎阅读!
出国简单英语对话一
K:Gee, do you think there's any problem?
凯西:咦,你想有任何问题吗?
E:I hope not! We're not doing anything wrong. She said our papers are in order, and we're not carrying any contraband. I guess she meant what she said. They're just doing a random search.
艾凡:希望没有!我们没有做错任何事。她说我们的文件都没问题,况且我们也没有携带任何违禁品。我猜她说话算话,他们只是在做一项抽查而已。
K:I don't see anyone else's car being pulled over.
凯西:我没有看到其它人的车子被拦下来。
E:Well, we'll find out soon enough. Hey, look, Kathy! There are two officers looking through our car.
艾凡:嗯,我们很快就会知道了。嘿,凯西,瞧!有两名海关官员在检查我们的车子。
K:Are they looking in our suitcases?
凯西:他们是不是在检查我们的行李箱?
E:No, just the car. One is looking under the hood, and the other one is looking in the trunk.
艾凡:没有,只检查车子。一名海关官员检查引擎罩下面,而另外一名官员则检查后车箱。
K:Maybe they're searching for drugs. A lot of young people use drugs these days. We're from the States. Maybe they think we're drug dealers.
凯西:也许他们在搜查毒品。时下有许多年轻人嗑药。我们是美国人。也许他们认为我们是毒贩。
E:Do we look like drug dealers?
艾凡:我们看起来像是毒贩吗?
K:Who knows? Maybe they're just being careful. How long do you think they'll take?
凯西:谁知道呢?他们也许只是小心罢了。你认为他们会花多久的时间呢?
E:She said about 10 minutes. Oh, look! Now one of the officers is leaving. The other one is looking under the seats.
艾凡:她说大概十分钟左右。哦,瞧!有一名官员现在走开了。另外那个在检查车椅下面。
K:Gee, this is kind of scary.
凯西:天啊,这真有点吓人。
E:We didn't do anything wrong, so we have nothing to fear.
艾凡:我们没有做错任何事,所以没有什么好怕的。
K:Yeah, you're right. Denmark is a civilized country. We have nothing to fear.
凯西:是啊,你说的对。丹麦是一个文明国家。我们没有什么好怕的。
出国简单英语对话二
K:I don't think I've ever been so embarrassed in mylife!
凯西:我想我这一生中从来没有这么尴尬过!
E:It wasn't easy for me, either. I told you you've been spending money like water.
艾凡:我也不好受。我告诉过你你花钱简直就像流水一样。
K:Thanks for lending me the cash, Evan. I really wanted these two sweaters.
凯西:艾凡,谢谢你借我现金。我真的很想要这两件毛衣。
E:No problem. But, still, you've got to control your spending.
艾凡:不客气。但是,你花钱还是得有所节制。
K:I still want to pick up a few gifts and souvenirs. I need to cash traveler's checks. I'm glad Itook some extra money just in case.
凯西:我仍想挑几件礼物和纪念品。我需要兑现旅行支票。我很高兴我多带一些钱以防万一。
E:We have just a few more days here in Stockholm, so I guess you might as well buy what youneed now. I hate last minute shopping.
艾凡:我们在斯德哥尔摩只剩下几天了,所以我想你现在干脆把你所需要的东西买齐。我不喜欢最后一刻急急忙忙的采购。
K:Me too. Hey! Isn't that a Citibank up there?
凯西:我也是。嘿!那里不是有一家花旗银行吗?
E:Yes, I think it is. Since you're carrying Citibank traveler's checks, it should be easy to cashthem there.
艾凡:是的,我想是吧。既然你身上带着花旗银行的旅行支票,在那里兑现应该很容易。
K:OK. Let's go. I have my passport with me, in a safe place!
凯西:好的。咱们走吧。我的护照带在身上,放在一个安全的地方!
E:It looks like you really have learned a lesson, after all!
艾凡:看起来你真的得到了教训!
出国简单英语对话三
As darkness falls, Kathy and Evan find themselveslost.
天色渐渐暗了下来,凯西和艾凡发现他们迷路了。
K:This doesn't look like the highway, does it?
凯西:这条路看起来不像是高速公路,像吗?
E:It sure doesn't. I hate to admit it, but I think I got us lost again.
艾凡:确实不像。虽然我不想承认,不过我想我又搞得我们迷路了。
K:Don't worry. I'll take out the map from the glove compartment and take a look...Uh, whereare we?
凯西:别担心。我把地图从杂物柜里拿出来看一下……嗯,我们在哪里?
E:Somewhere on the road to Bremen, I think.
艾凡:我想我们在往不来梅路上的某个地方。
K:Maybe we'd better find a gas station again.
凯西:也许我们最好再找一家加油站。
E:There doesn't seem to be anything on this road except farm houses. And I don't see anysigns, either.
艾凡:这条路上除了农舍外似乎没有别的东西了。而且,我也看不到任何路标。
K:What should we do?
凯西:我们该怎么办呢?
E:I'll keep driving ahead. We would lose a lot of time if we backtracked.
艾凡:继续往前开啰。如果我们倒回头往原路开的话,会损失许多时间。
K:I trust you. I certainly don't know how to get us to Bremen.
凯西:我信任你。我真的不知道该怎么做我们才能到达不来梅。
E:I have an idea. There's a restaurant up ahead. I'll get out and find someone who speaksEnglish and ask for directions.
艾凡:我有个主意了。前头就有家餐馆。我会下车找个会说英语的人问路。
K:I hope you can. Neither of us speaks German!
凯西:我希望你找得到。我们两个人都不会讲德语!
看了“出国简单英语对话”的人还看了:
2.出国简单英语对话
6.出国简单英语对话