旅游常用英语:乘坐地铁套用单句
旅游常用英语:乘坐地铁套用单句
介绍:地铁是铁路运输的一种形式,对该词有两种理解:指在地下运行为主的城市轨道交通系统,即“地下铁道”或“地下铁”(Subway,tube,underground)的简称;许多此类系统为了配合修筑的环境,并考量建造及营运成本,可能会在城市中心以外地区转成地面或高架路段。指涵盖了都会地区各种地下与地上的路权专有、高密度、高运量的城市轨道交通系统(Metro),台湾则称为“捷运”(Rapid transit)。
Taking the Subway 乘坐地铁
第四部分 Expressions 套用单句
路线
1.How do I get to Noter Dame by metro?
我要怎么搭地铁到巴黎圣母院?
乘坐地铁套用单句
2.Does this train go to the United Nations Building?
这班地铁是开往联合国大厦吗?
3.Does this line take me right to the Times Square?
这条路线可载我直达时代广场吗?
下车
1.Which station should I get off to go to Buckingham Palace?
我要到白金汉宫,应该在哪一站下车?
2.You better get off here and change the yellow line at plat- form number 3.
你最好在这里下车,到第三月台转黄色路线。
时间
1.How often does the tube for Queen's park come?
往皇后公园的地铁多久会来一班?
2.Every ten minutes.
十分钟一班。
出站
1.By the way,how can I get out of the platform after I get off the train?
顺便问一下,我下车后怎么出站呢?
2.Remember,the D train,the downtown platform.
记住,从D出口出站。
其它
1.Could you show me where I can buy a ticket to go to the National Park.
我要到国家公园,请问我可以到哪儿买票?
2.You can take the subway.
你可以乘坐地铁。
3.I have lost my wallet, where could I make a report?
我的皮夹丢了,我可以到哪里报告?
4.Oh,I just can't figure out the subway system at all.As soon as I get underground I lose my sense of direction.
噢,我一点也不会分辨地铁系统。一到地下就迷失方向了。
常用地铁表达语:
Let's go to Tiananmen on a subway. 咱们乘地铁去天安门吧。
You can get almost anywhere rather quickly on a subway. 你可以坐地铁迅速到达任何地方。
Look, there're two empty seats over there. 看,那边有两个空位子。 At which platform is our train? 我们坐的那趟车停在哪个站台?
Can we go direct or do we have to change? 我们能直达还是必须转车? Could you tell me how to go to the platform? 你能告诉我去站台怎么走吗? Does the train stop at Wangfujing? 请问列车在王府井站停吗? How frequent is this subway service? 这班地铁多长时间来一次? Which line do I take for the Art Gallery? 去美术馆乘哪条地铁?
Is this the right subway to go to Jianguomen? 这是去建国门的地铁吗? Do I have to pay an additional fare to change trains? 换乘地铁还要付费吗? Where do we pay the fare? 我们在哪儿付车费? Is it the right station to change? 是在这一站换乘吗?
Where do I change to the Second Line? 请问我在哪儿换乘地铁二号线? A train will be in directly. 列车马上进站。 Here comes the train. 车来了。
The first train pulls in there at 5:00 a.m. 首班列车早上5点进站。 Be careful! Subway doors open and close automatically. 当心!地铁车门是自动开关的。 实用地铁对话:
A: Good! There's the information desk. 太好了,那里有个问讯处。 How do we get the 70th Street, please? 请问我们怎样能到第70街? B: The Northern Line is what you want. 你可以坐北线地铁。 A: How much is it? 票价多少? B: It's two yuan. 两元。
A: Which way do we go for the Northern Line? 我们怎样去北线地铁?
B: Just go through the No.8 ticket-barrier over there. A train will be in directly. 从8号检票口往前走,列车马上就进站。
A: I appreciate it. 非常感谢。
背景知识
地铁是地下高速列车系统。世界上第一个地铁系统是在伦敦修建的,自1890年以来一直运行。地铁比公共汽车运行得更快,效率(efficiency)更高。地铁可以把你送到城市里几乎任何步履所及的地方。并且,地铁的价钱便宜,又帮助缓解了城市交通压力。地铁的缺点是它经常拥挤不堪(crowded)而且噪音(noise)大。