学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>旅游英语>

关于旅游英语场景对话精选

时间: 韦彦867 分享

  为了获得较强的旅游英语交际技能,学生必须掌握了解跨文化背景、英语旅游服务基本理论知识、单项服务技能和综合服务技能。学习啦小编整理了关于旅游英语场景对话,欢迎阅读!

  关于旅游英语场景对话篇一

  A: Passport, please.

  请看一下护照。

  B: Sure. Here it is.

  是的,在这。

  A: Are you on a business trip or a pleasure trip?

  你是商务旅行还是观光?

  B: I'm here for sightseeing.

  我是来观光的。

  A: How long do you plan to be here?

  你打算停留多久?

  B: About three weeks.

  大约三个礼拜。

  A: Well, everything seems to be OK. Please go to customs next.

  嗯,都好了。请到海关那边。

  B: Thank you.

  谢谢。

  关于旅游英语场景对话篇二

  Lobby Crew: May I help you?

  有什么可以为您效劳的?

  Customer: I'd like to make a reservation from October 1st to 7th.

  我想预定十月一号到七号的房间。

  Lobby Crew: What kind of room do you want?

  需要什么样的房间呢?

  Customer: Standard room is ok.How much do you charge?

  标间就可以了。多少钱?

  Lobby Crew: 360RMB per night containing two breakfast tickets.It's the best discount.

  360人民币一晚,含两张早餐券。这是最低折扣了。

  Customer: Got it.I am wondering is there more discount for company booking?

  知道了。我想知道如果团体订购的话有没有更多折扣?

  Lobby Crew: We give 10% discount if you book more than five rooms.

  如果您定了超过五间房就可以有九折优惠。

  Customer: Thanks.

  谢谢。

  关于旅游英语场景对话篇三

  Jack: Are you going to London next week?

  你下周要去伦敦?

  Ann: Yes.

  是的。

  Jack: It's rather cold there.

  那儿非常冷。

  Ann: Yeah. I'm afraid I couldn't fall asleep at night.

  是啊。恐怕我晚上会睡不着。

  Jack: Have you reserved a hotel?

  已经预订酒店房间了吗?

  Ann: Yes. Holiday Inn.

  是的,假日酒店。

  Jack: Holiday Inn is offering a human bed-warming service at three hotels in Britain this month.

  英国的3家假日酒店这个月会提供人工暖床服务。

  Ann: Human bed-warming service?

  人工暖床服务?

  Jack: Yeah. If requested, a bed-warmer at the hotel will dress in a fleece sleeper suit before slipping between the sheets.

  是的。需要的话,暖床员将穿上羊毛睡衣钻进被窝。

  Ann: That sounds great, but I hope the warmer would shower first.

  听起来好像不错,但我希望他能事先洗个澡。

  关于旅游英语场景对话篇四

  Jack: I met Lily yeasterday, and she told that Tom's in drug rehabilitation.

  我昨天跟莉莉见面了,她说汤姆正在戒毒。

  Ann: Oh, that's really a tough job.

  噢,那可真是份苦差事。

  Jack: How do you know about that? Have you ever been addicted to drugs?

  你怎么知道的?你曾经吸毒上瘾吗?

  Ann: No. I just heard of that.

  没有。我只是听说的。

  Jack: I do want to know the feeling of taking drugs.

  我真想知道吸毒是什么感觉。

  Ann: Do not take drugs! But you may go to Spain and breathe the air there. It is said that there are traces of drugs in the air there.

  不要吸食毒品!不过你可以去西班牙,然后呼吸那儿的空气。据说那儿的空气里含有微量的毒品。

  Jack: Why?

  为什么?

  Ann: I don't know, but it is said that Spain is the country which consumes the most cocaine in the Europe.

  不知道,但据说西班牙是欧洲消费可卡因最多的国家。

  Jack: Will I be addicted to it.

  那我会上瘾吗?

  Ann: Of course not.

  当然不会。

  关于旅游英语场景对话篇五

  Ann: Did you enjoy your visit in Sweden? What impressed you most there?

  在瑞典玩得开心吗?给你最深印象的是什么?

  Jack: I should say there're so many wild rabbits in the parks there.

  我要说那儿的公园里野兔可真多。

  Ann: Has the local government taken any measures to inhibit their propagation?

  当地政府有采取什么行动去控制他们的繁殖吗?

  Jack: They hunted more than 3000 wild rabbits and sent their dead bodies to the heating plants.

  他们捕猎了3000多只野兔,并将它们的尸体送到供热厂。

  Ann: Cremating?

  火化?

  Jack: No, as fuel.

  不,是当燃料。

  Ann: Fuel?

  燃料?

  Jack: Yeah. Because rabbits' bodies are teeming with fats.

  对。因为兔子的尸体含有大量脂肪。

  Ann: But that's inhuman and cruel.

  但这样不人道,而且残忍。

  Jack: It has been strongly criticized by local animal protection society. But I think that's environment-friendly.

  这一做法受到了当地动物保护协会的强烈谴责。但我倒觉得这样做挺环保的。

  
看了“关于旅游英语场景对话”的人还看了:

1.有关旅游情景对话

2.有关旅行情景对话

3.有关旅游计划情景对话

4.关于旅行情景对话

5.英国旅游情景对话

2049815