关于怀疑犹豫后悔的英语口语带翻译
英语已经慢慢渗透入人们的日常生活,想要学好英语一定要多读多听多说多欣赏。小编在此献上日常的英语口语,希望对你有所帮助。
英语口语:犹豫
1.He who hesitate is lost.
犹豫错失机会。
2.Why are you hesitating?
你在犹豫什么呢?
3.I hesitate to marry him.
我很犹豫是否要和他结婚。
4.There was a hesitation before she began to speak.
她开始说话前犹豫了一下。
5.His doubts and hesitations were tiresome.
他的疑惑和犹豫令人厌烦。
6.He hesitated before diving into the icy water.
在跳进冰水之前他犹豫了一阵。
7.I was in a quandary about whether to go.
我当时正犹豫到底去不去。
8.His countenance betrayed irresolution and reluctance.
他的脸部表情露出犹豫和勉强。
9.She hesitated briefly but quickly regained her poise.
她犹豫片刻,但很快恢复了镇静。
10.After some hesitation we decided to ascend the mountain.
我们犹豫了一下,决定登山。
11.I would hesitate to get involved in this adventure.
我犹豫是否参加这次探险。
12.After some hesitation I decided to give him this book.
经过犹豫,我决定把这本书送给他。
13.He boggled at the thought of swimming in winter.
他想到要在冬天游泳就有些犹豫。
14.He came down heavily on our side after some hesitation.
犹豫之后,他决定站在我们这一边。
15.She held back, not knowing what to do or say.
她犹豫起来,不知该做什么或该说什么。
16.As if unsure of where she was, she hesitated and looked round.
她仿佛茫然不知身在何处,犹犹豫豫向四周打量。
17.He balked at the high cost of the new proposals.
他看到新建议需花费很多钱而犹豫起来。
18.Mary hesitated for a moment but soon pushed away what little unease she had about the idea.
玛丽犹豫了一下,但是很快就打消了不安的念头。
19.He has floated the idea that company headquarters should be moved to London.
他已经开始犹豫是否将公司的总部迁到伦敦。
20.For God's sake stop dithering and make up your mind!
看在上帝面上,别再犹豫了,快拿定主意吧!
英语口语:后悔
1.I shouldn't have done it.
我真不该那样。
2.I regret doing that.
我后悔那样做。
3.I should have known better.
我早该弄清楚一些。
4.I wish I wouldn't have said that.
我要是不说那话就好了。
5.I repent my actions.
我对我的行为感到后悔。
6.It was careless of me to do so.
做那种事,我也太不小心了。
7.I feel bad about it.
我觉得很内疚。
8.There is a penitent sinner in the church.
教堂里有个悔悟的罪人。
9.I regret what I said.
我后悔不该说那话。
10.I shouldn’t drink and drive.
我不应该喝醉后开车。
11.He's ruing that they had bought such a large house.
他后悔买了这所大房子。
12.He bitterly repented his folly.
他对自己干的蠢事后悔之极。
13.He was filled with remorse for not helping us.
他因没有帮助我们而深怀内疚。
14.He has showed signs of repentance.
他表现出悔改之意。
15.He confessed to the priest that he had killed a man
他向神父忏悔他杀了人。
16.I rue never having been to university.
我后悔从未上过大学。
17.The moment I spoke I regretted my words.
话一说出,我就后悔了。
18.I felt remorse for having hit him so hard.
我后悔自己出手过重。
19.He repented his thoughtlessness.
他后悔自己的轻率。
20.I wish life had an undo key.
我真希望生活中有后悔药。
21.I regret wasting time when I was a student.
我后悔学生时代浪费时间。
22.The prisoner shows no remorse for his crimes.
那囚犯对其罪犯毫无悔改之意。
23.She regret not having studied the computer hard.
她后悔没有努力学习计算机。
24.I regret not having taken his advice.
我后悔没有接受他的劝告。
25.I wish I had never met you.
我真后悔这辈子遇到你!
26.It is a pity that I told her the message.
我后悔把这个消息告诉了她。
27.He regretted very much having said something gross.
他讲了一些粗话,对此非常后悔。
28.He seemed genuinely remorseful for what he had done.
他看起来真的很后悔所做的事。
29.They that marry in green, their sorrow is soon seen.
过早结姻缘,后悔在眼前。
30.Full many a time do we regret having neglected past opportunities.
我们常常后悔没有抓住过去的机会。
英语口语:怀疑
1.are you sure?
你确定吗?
2.are you serious?
你是认真的吗?
3.i smell a rat.
我感觉很可疑。
4.do you mean it?
是真的吗?
5.are you joking?
开玩笑的吧?
6.it sounds fishy to me.
听起来很可疑。
7.it's too good to be true.
有这么好的事!
8.i doubt whether he’ll come.
我怀疑他来不来。
9.i was just feeling that it was a little strange.
我就是觉得这事有点奇怪。
10.it can’t be! it's too good to believe!
怎么可能!好得让人难以置信。
11.he suspected that there was an ambush nearby.
他感到附近有埋伏。
12.we should discredit what she said.
我们应该怀疑他说的话。
13.he's so suspicious that he even distrusts himself.
他这人疑心太重,连自己也不相信。