学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语口语 > 带客户参观工厂的英语口语带翻译

带客户参观工厂的英语口语带翻译

时间: 秋连1211 分享

带客户参观工厂的英语口语带翻译

  英语已经慢慢渗透入人们的日常生活,想要学好英语一定要多读多听多说多欣赏。小编在此献上日常的英语口语,希望对你有所帮助。

  英语口语:介绍公司情况

  1.Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?

  你有什么特别想知道的吗?

  2.Mr. Li is really up to speed with that matter, so let's call him in.

  李先生最了解此事,我们叫他过来。

  3.Keeping our promise has been our tradition ever since the company was small.

  信守承诺是我们公司规模很小的时候就已经形成的传统。

  4.Our lines are mainly arts and crafts.

  我们经营的商品主要是工艺品。

  5.Now our products include: crystal, jade, silver ornaments and so on.

  目前公司生产经营范围是水晶、玉石、银饰品等。

  6.Our activity has now been extended to cover garments.

  我们的经营范围现已扩大到包括服装在内的程度。

  7.The main products are necklaces, bracelets, earrings, brooches and so on.

  主要经营有项链,手链、耳环、胸针等等。

  8.What are the main items that you deal in?

  可以告诉我您经营的主要产品是什么吗?

  9.We have a market value of 18 billion and the turnover is in excess of 2 billion.

  我们拥有180亿的市场价值,营业额超过20亿。

  10.In 2010 0ur group had a turnover of NOK 8 billion, and 3 500 employees.

  2010年,我们的营业额达到80亿挪威币,并有了3500个雇员。

  11.Its largest single block of turnover comes from emerging markets.

  它营业额最大的一块就是来自新兴市场。

  12.Our company estimates next year’s turnover will reach 18 billion pounds.

  我们公司预计下一年的营业额会达到180亿英镑。

  13.We have a small but highly respectable company.

  我们公司规模虽小,但商誉极佳。

  14.The board of directors made the decision to expand the scale of our company.

  董事会决定扩大公司规模。

  15.Our company doubled its size within six years

  6年来我们公司的规模扩大了一倍。

  16.We own an average-size company.

  我们拥有一个中等规模的公司。

  17.Our company merged with others last year and got much larger than before.

  去年我们公司与别家合并了,变得比以前大的多了。

  18.I believe this industry will develop rapidly during the next 5 years.

  我坚信未来5年内这个行业会飞速发展。

  19.There will be a bright prospect for reversing cold rolling mill.

  可逆式冷轧机在我国将有较好的发展前景。

  20.Our factory is beginning to expand, and the prospects are considerable.

  我厂正着手扩产改造,发展前景可观。

  英语口语:带领参观工厂

  1.he factory managers are waiting for us outside.

  工厂的领导们在外面等着我们呢。

  2.We look forward to showing you around.

  我们盼望着带您转转。

  3.Thank you for your visiting our plant.

  谢谢你来参观我们的工厂。

  4.Almost every process is computerized.

  几乎每一道工序都是由电脑控制的。

  5.Maybe we could start with the designing department.

  也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

  6.This is the most fully-automated factory we have.

  这是我们的全自动化工厂。

  7.These drawings describe how each process goes on to the next.

  这些图表表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

  8.Is this your production center?

  这是你们的生产中心吗?

  9.Do you have to wear the helmets?

  你们得带上防护帽吗?

  10.We have over a thousand employees.

  我们有1000多名员工。

  11.Is the production line fully automatic?

  生产线是全自动的吗?

  12.How many engineers do you have?

  你们这有多少工程师?

  13.What kind of quality control do you have?

  你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

  14.You see, our firm has made a huge investment in this new plant.

  你瞧,公司对新工厂投入了很多资金。

  15.How do your quality control systems operate?

  你们的质量控制系统如何运转呢?

  16.The car design incorporates all the latest safety features.

  这种汽车设计具备最新安全措施的一切特点。

  17.We could look at the production line.

  我们再去看看生产线。

  18.All products have to go through six checks during the whole process.

  所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过6道质检关。

  19.All the products are made here.

  所有的产品都在这儿生产。

  20.These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

  墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

  英语口语:参观后的感受

  1.What's your general impression?

  你们总体印象怎么样?

  2.Seeing is believing.

  百闻不如一见。

  3.This is an impressive factory.

  这是座令人难忘的工厂。

  4.I'm impressed by your approach to business.

  你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

  5.Your company made a good impression on me.

  你们公司给我留下了很好的印象。

  6.Your company proves to be one of the best car companies in the world.

  贵公司不愧为世界著名的汽车公司之一。

  7.I'll try my best to improve the company's position.

  我将尽力改善我公司的状况。

  8.We have a small gift for you when you leave the factory.

  你离开工厂时,我们有件小礼物要送给你。

4178041