突发情况需要做手术时的英语口语中英对照
突发情况需要做手术时的英语口语中英对照
英语已经慢慢渗透入人们的日常生活,想要学好英语一定要多读多听多说多欣赏。小编在此献上日常的英语口语,希望对你有所帮助。
英语口语:紧急情况突发
1.He had a sudden heart attack.
他心脏病突发。
2.I think I sprained my ankle.
我好像把脚给扭了。
3.The boiling water burned his skin.
开水烫伤了他。
4.The boy was bleeding badly.
这个男孩流了很多血。
5.She's not breathing, and there's no pulse.
她呼吸没有了,脉搏也停了。
6.If she gets any worse, we must phone for an ambulance.
要是她情况恶化,我们就得打电话叫救护车了。
7.It is so hot that the girl has a heat stroke.
天太热了,这个女孩中署了。
8.She looks faint.
她看来快要晕倒了。
9.I’ve cut my finger and it hurts so much.
我的手指割破了,痛的厉害。
10.It seemed that she got a sudden food poisoning.
她似乎突然食物中毒了。
11.Poor man, he is nearly killed by a car accident.
可怜的人啊,他几乎要在车祸中死去了。
12.He had an accident at work and had to be sent to hospital.
她工作时出了点意外,必须被送往医院。
13.As if scalding his arm wasn’t enough, he went and broke his ankle the next day.
他烫伤了手臂还不算,竟然在第二天出去摔伤了脚踝。
14.The old man slipped and fell from ten feet.
这个老人失足自10英尺高处跌了下来。
15.As far as I know, the truck crashed into a tree.
据我所知,卡车撞在了树上。
英语口语:紧急情况应对
1.Let me call the emergency center.
我来拨打急救中心的电话。
2.Lay him down. I’ll call an ambulance.
把他放平,我去叫救护车。
3.Call an ambulance at once.
马上叫部救护车来。
4.She was taken by an ambulance to the nearest hospital.
她被人们用救护车送到了就近的医院。
5.We listened anxiously for the sound of the ambulance.
我们急切地等待着听到救护车的声音。
6.All the cars go out of the way to let the ambulance go.
所有的车都闪开,让救护车通过。
7.Ambulances rushed the injured to hospital,
救护车把受伤的人火速送到医院。
8.She must be taken by an ambulance to the nearest hospital.
她一定是被救护车送到就近的医院了。
9.You’ll feel better after you apply some ice and a cold compress.
用冰袋敷一下就不会那么疼了。
10.I don’t think it's that serious.
我看没那么严重。
11.I'll have to get you to a hospital for an X-ray.
我得带你去医院拍个片子。
12.You d better check her pulse and breathing.
检查一下她的脉搏和呼吸。
13.My friend Peter is performing CPR on him.
我的朋友彼得正在给他做心脏复苏术。
14.We'd better see if she's OK.
我们最好去看看她是否没事。
15.We know your leg hurts. Just be patient until the doctor arrives.
我们知道你的腿伤了,耐心点等医生来。
16.I will put some of the cream on her burn.
我会在她烫伤处擦上些药膏的。
17.Due to the sucessful operation, the patient is out of danger now.
由于手术成功了,病人现在已脱离危险。
18.Surgeons are working round the clock to save her life.
外科医生们正在日夜工作以抢救她的生命。
19.We'll try our best to save your mother.
我们会尽全力抢救你母亲的。
20.Bring this patient to the emergency room for first aid at once
马上把这位病人送急诊室进行抢救。
21.Due to her dyspnea, she was sent to our hospital for help.
因为她呼吸困难,她被送入本医院急救。
22.First-aid skills are very important in case of an emergency.
如果遇到紧急情况,急救技能是非常重要的。
23.Ten or so victims of food poisoning were sent to the hospital tor emergency treatment.
在十几个人食物中毒,立刻送医院急救。
24.The doctor was treating a patient in the emergency room.
医生正在急诊室中医治病人。
英语口语:需要动手术
1.Do I need to have an operation on my right leg?
我的右腿需要做手术吗?
2.According to the X-ray, your right leg has broken.
从X光片来看,你的右腿骨折了。
3.The condition is serious; you need surgery.
情况严重,你需要马上动手术。
4.She needs to do open-heart surgery.
她需要做个开心手术。
5.Your father will have to be operated for his tumors.
你父亲的肿瘤得开刀。
6.Cancer usually requires surgery.
癌症通常需要动手术治疗。
7.I hope the doctors won’t have recourse to surgery.
我希望医生不要动手术。
8.We must operate on her at once.
我们必须马上给她做手术。
9.Will I need to have an operation?
我需要动手术吗?
10.We will have to operate on her eyes.
我们得给她的眼睛动手术。
11.We have arranged for her to be operated on by the best doctor.
我们已经安排最好的医生给她做手术。