学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语口语 >

生活日常训练的英语情景口语

时间: 诗盈1200 分享

  语言的学习是培养一种感觉,而感觉要靠数量的积累来培养,下面小编就给大家分享看看英语口语,希望大家一起阅读哦

  New York Sports 纽约体育运动

  Warren: So, thanks for telling me about the balletand all that kind of stuff, but I'm really more intosports and things like that. Do you know of any otherthings you can do in New York?

  沃伦:谢谢你给我介绍芭蕾舞这一类的艺术,不过我更喜欢体育。你知道纽约还有什么活动吗?

  Antoinette: Oh, absolutely. There are a lot ofevents for a sports enthusiast in New York. We've got basketball. The Knicks play. They're anNBA team. We've got baseball. The Yankees and the Mets play, and there's a feud. Yankeesfans hate Mets fans and Mets fans hate Yankees fans.

  安托万内特:哦,当然有了。纽约有很多供体育爱好者观看的赛事。我们有篮球队,纽约尼克斯队,这是一只美职篮球队。我们还有棒球队,纽约扬基队和纽约大都会队,这两支球队是老对手。扬基队球迷讨厌大都会队的球迷,而大都会队的球迷也讨厌扬基队的球迷。

  Warren: Right. They have two baseball teams.

  沃伦:好。纽约有两支棒球队。

  Antoinette: That's right.

  安托万内特:没错。

  Warren: Wow.

  沃伦:哇哦。

  Antoinette: Exciting. We even have a Subway Series. Well, it used to be a Subway Seriesbecause the teams would play different stadiums for about a week or so and the fans wouldjust switch back and forth from one stadium to the other. But I think they recently built onestadium for both teams.

  安托万内特:这非常激动人心。我们还有地铁大赛。以前纽约有地铁大赛,两支球队要在一周左右的时间在不同的体育馆进行比赛,球迷要在两队比赛的场馆之间来回移动。不过,我想他们为两支球队建造了一个体育馆。

  Warren: Oh. Do you think one team is more popular than the other?

  沃伦:哦。你认为一支球队比另一支球队更受欢迎吗?

  Antoinette: I think probably the Yankees, unfortunately.

  安托万内特:不幸的是,我认为扬基队更受欢迎。

  Warren: The Yankees.

  沃伦:扬基队。

  Antoinette: Yeah. My family was a Mets fan and don't tell anyone else in my family that I saidthat.

  安托万内特:对。我家人是纽约大都会队的球迷,不要告诉我的家人,我刚才说扬基队更受欢迎。

  Warren: Oh, so I guess, they don't get along with each other?

  沃伦:哦,我想他们之间相处得不好。

  Antoinette: Oh, not at all.

  安托万内特:一点也不好。

  Warren: Oh well. Well, I'm from Canada. I really like hockey. I know that you guys have theRangers.

  沃伦:哦,我来自加拿大。我非常喜欢冰球。我知道你们有纽约游骑兵队。

  Antoinette: Yeah. We do have the Rangers. They play at Madison Square Garden, so you couldeasily find, like, buy tickets to see a game there. That's the same place where the Knicks play.

  安托万内特:对。纽约游骑兵队。他们的主场在麦迪逊广场花园,你看,在纽约买票看比赛非常方便。那个场馆也是纽约尼克斯队的主场。

  Warren: Oh, they both play at the same place?

  沃伦:哦,他们都在同一个场馆打比赛?

  Antoinette: Yes, they do.

  安托万内特:对,没错。

  Warren: Maybe, I could go to a basketball and a hockey game.

  沃伦:也许,我可以去看一场篮球赛或是冰球赛。

  Antoinette: You probably could if you stayed long enough. I think they have different seasons, right?

  安托万内特:如果你旅行的时间够长,你可以看场比赛。我想不同球队的赛季不同,对吧?

  Warren: Oh, do they?

  沃伦:哦,是吗?

  Antoinette: Yeah. Madison Square Garden is pretty big though, so maybe there's more thanone arena. I'm not sure. I've only been there two or three times in my life.

  安托万内特:对。麦迪逊广场花园非常大,可能不只一个场馆。我也不清楚。我只去过两三次。

  Warren: Oh, okay.

  沃伦:哦,好。

  Antoinette: Well, we also have the US Open, if you like tennis.

  安托万内特:你喜欢网球吗?我们还有美国网球公开赛。

  Warren: Right.

  沃伦:好。

  Antoinette: Yeah. That's held in Queens, not on Manhattan.

  安托万内特:嗯,美网在皇后区举办,不在曼哈顿。

  Warren: Oh, okay. What about the US Tennis Open but there's also the US Golf Open. Is thatin New York as well?

  沃伦:哦,好。除了美网以外,还有美国高尔夫公开赛。这个比赛也在纽约举办吗?

  Antoinette: In New York? I don't think the – is it?

  安托万内特:在纽约吗?我不知道,是在纽约办吗?

  Warren: I'm not sure.

  沃伦:我也不确定。

  Antoinette: I don't think that the US Open for golf is in New York. I think – no, I don't thinkthat's New York. Yeah. No.

  安托万内特:我想美国高尔夫公开赛不在纽约举行。我想应该不是在纽约,不是。

  Warren: Okay. Have you seen tennis before?

  沃伦:好。你以前看过网球比赛吗?

  Antoinette: Yes, I have. I saw Serena Williams play.

  安托万内特:我看过。我看过塞雷娜·威廉姆斯的比赛。

  Warren: Oh, she's great.

  沃伦:哦,她打得很好。

  Antoinette: She is. Yeah. Powerful woman.

  安托万内特:没错。她是很有力量的女性。

  Warren: Yeah. I'd like to see her play.

  沃伦:对。我想看她的比赛。

  Antoinette: Yeah.

  安托万内特:嗯。

  New York Tips 纽约旅行小贴士

  Warren: Hey, Antoinette, why don't you tell meabout growing up in New York?

  沃伦:嘿,安托万内特,和我谈谈你在纽约的成长经历吧。

  Antoinette: New York. Warren, why do you want toknow about that? Well, growing up in New York waslots of fun. I loved growing up in New York. Icouldn't imagine growing up anywhere else.

  安托万内特:纽约。沃伦,你为什么想知道这个呢?在纽约成长很有趣。我喜欢在纽约长大。我无法想象在其他地方成长会怎样。

  Warren: Really?

  沃伦:真的吗?

  Antoinette: Yeah, really. The fun things I did – well, lots of movies to go see but I guess youcan see movies anywhere in the US. Anywhere in the world for that matter. I enjoyed beingable to go to Lincoln Center for concerts or Carnegie Hall and even play in Carnegie Hall. So Idid play in Carnegie Hall.

  安托万内特:对,真的。我做了很多有趣的事情,我去电影院看了很多电影,不过我想美国任何地方都可以看电影。就这点而言,世界任何地方都可以办到。我喜欢去林肯中心和卡内基音乐厅看演出,我甚至还在卡内基音乐厅表演过。我真的在卡内基音乐厅表演过。

  Warren: Wow. Well, that's exciting.

  沃伦:哇哦。那真人兴奋。

  Antoinette: Have you ever been to New York?

  安托万内特:你去过纽约吗?

  Warren: I have.

  沃伦:去过。

  Antoinette: You have.

  安托万内特:你去过。

  Warren: Yeah. I've been there twice.

  沃伦:对,我去过纽约两次。

  Antoinette: Okay. What did you do when you were there?

  安托万内特:好。你去纽约哪些地方游玩了?

  Warren: The first time, I was with my mother. I was 12 years old. And we went to Central Parkand we saw some museums around Central Park.

  沃伦:我第一次去纽约是和我妈妈一起去的。当时我12岁。我们去了纽约中央公园,我看到纽约中央公园周边有一些博物馆。

  Antoinette: You didn't go into the museums?

  安托万内特:你没进博物馆吗?

  Warren: Yes, we did go into the museums.

  沃伦:进了,我们去博物馆参观了。

  Antoinette: Oh, okay. Yeah. That's my park, Central Park. How did you find my park? Did youlike my park?

  安托万内特:哦,好。纽约中央公园是我的公园。你是怎么发现我的公园的?你喜欢我的公园吗?

  Warren: It was great. I was surprised how big it was.

  沃伦:那里非常棒。那里的规模让我非常吃惊。

  Antoinette: It is a big park. That's what I like about it. You can get lost in the park and almostforget that you're in a city.

  安托万内特:那的确是一座大公园。所以我非常喜欢它。在纽约中央公园可能会迷路,几乎会忘掉自己身处城市之中。

  Warren: Yeah. That's what I found really neat about it is sometimes I felt like I was in thecountryside. But then I would see large buildings.

  沃伦:是的。我发现那里非常整洁,有时我感觉我好像在乡村。不过我能看到大型建筑。

  Antoinette: Yes. Yeah, I enjoy that, too. Did you know that you could ride horses in the park?

  安托万内特:对,没错。我也很喜欢这点。你知道可以在纽约中央公园骑马吗?

  Warren: No, I didn't.

  沃伦:我不知道。

  Antoinette: Did you know about the skating rink in the park?

  安托万内特:你知道纽约中央公园里有滑冰场吗?

  Warren: Yes. I've seen the skating rink on TV.

  沃伦:我知道,我在电视上看到过那个滑冰场。

  Antoinette: Okay. What time of year did you go? What season was it?

  安托万内特:好。你是什么时候去的?什么季节?

  Warren: I've been there in the summer and in fall but not winter.

  沃伦:我在夏天和秋天去过纽约中央公园,不过没在冬天去过。

  Antoinette: It's beautiful in any season, I think. I love Central Park.

  安托万内特:无论什么季节,那里都很漂亮。我爱纽约中央公园。

  Warren: Yeah, me too. It was very – it was a memorable experience.

  沃伦:我也是。那真的是一次令人难忘的经历。

  Antoinette: I'm glad to hear that. What other places did you go to?

  安托万内特:我很高兴听到你这么说。你还去哪些地方游玩了?

  Warren: Well, when I was older, I went with my friend and we went on top of the Empire StateBuilding.

  沃伦:我长大以后,又和朋友去了纽约,我们登上了帝国大厦顶楼。

  Antoinette: Okay. I'm not sure if they allow you to go up there now.

  安托万内特:好。我不确定现在还让不让上到顶楼了。

  Warren: That was around 2004 that we went.

  沃伦:我们是2004年去的。

  Antoinette: Okay. Were you able to look over the edge?

  安托万内特:好。你能从顶楼往下看吗?

  Warren: I don't know if I was looking over the edge. I think it's inside but you're at the top.

  沃伦:我不确定我有没有往下看。我记得当时我们在里面,不过那的确是顶层。

  Antoinette: Okay. So yeah, things have changed a bit since I was a little girl.

  安托万内特:好。我小的时候去过,看来那里变了。

  Warren: Did it use to be outside that you could go?

  沃伦:之前是能到外面去吗?

  Antoinette: You could go outside. There were these binoculars or I don't know what they'recalled but you put a little change in and you could see the city.

  安托万内特:可以去外面。外面有双筒望远镜,我不确定是不是这样叫,放些零钱进去,你就可以欣赏纽约的景色。

  Warren: Yeah. They had those as well. Yeah.

  沃伦:嗯。我也看到了那些望远镜。

  Antoinette: Okay.

  安托万内特:好。

  Warren: Yeah. We could see Central Park and you could even see the Statue of Liberty fromthere.

  沃伦:嗯。用望远镜可以看到纽约中央公园,甚至还能看到自由女神像。

  Antoinette: Oh well, I've been there.

  安托万内特:嗯,我去过那里。

  Warren: Yeah. Actually, I never got to go. Both times I went to New York, we wanted to go tothe Statue of Liberty but we didn't have enough time.

  沃伦:嗯,实际上,两次我都没能去自由女神像。我去了纽约两次,每次我们都想去看看自由女神像,可是我们的时间不够。

  Antoinette: Oh well, you should plan another trip.

  安托万内特:哦,你应该再去一次纽约。

  Warren: I'd like to, yeah. Sounds great.

  沃伦:我很想去。听起来太棒了。

  City Problems 城市问题

  Michael: So how's crime in the big cities, like inRome? How is crime in Rome?

  迈克尔:罗马等大城市的犯罪问题呢?罗马的犯罪活动是什么情况?

  Goron: Well, many people are complaining for thehuge immigration. Like we have many foreigners andillegal foreigners actually. They come in with boatsduring the night, they're landing, and we cannot control, we cannot stop them because Italy isin the middle of Europe. So from Northern Africa, for many like – I wouldn't sayunderdeveloped countries but the countries that see Italy like the...

  高伦:许多人抱怨的问题是大规模移民。罗马有很多外国人,准确的说是非法外国移民。他们在晚上乘船偷渡到罗马,他们靠岸以后,我们无法控制他们,无法阻止他们,因为意大利位于欧洲中部。这些人来自北非国家,不能说是欠发达国家,不过这些国家认为意大利是……

  Win: Dream.

  温:梦境。

  Goron: America or like dream, like opportunities, which is changing right with the recent crisis.

  高伦:他们认为美国也是梦境,是机会之地,而美国现在因为近期的危机正在发生改变。

  Michael: It's actually very interesting because we have the same problem in Norway.

  迈克尔:这非常值得深思,因为挪威也面临同样的问题。

  Win: I'm seeing the same problem everywhere.

  温:我认为各个地方都面临同样的问题。

  Michael: Because of the European economic agreement, it's actually illegal to come and tryto find work. But the problem is that people abused us and they come – they are just to, youknow – beg for money or to steal money or steal things from others. And it's really easy to passthe border without being controlled.

  迈克尔:依据欧洲经济协议,进入欧洲找工作属于非法行为。但是问题是,这些人会欺骗我们,他们乞讨、偷钱还偷东西。因为不受控制,所以穿越边境非常容易。

  Goron: I don't think those people are bad. It's like poverty makes you bad.

  高伦:我认为这些人并不坏。是贫穷让他们变坏了。

  Michael: No, I'm not saying they're bad.

  迈克尔:我没有说他们是坏人。

  Win: Yeah.

  温:嗯。

  Goron: If you are desperate, you feel desperate, you do something that is, like we say, illegal.

  高伦:如果你感觉绝望,你就会做一些非法的事情。

  Michael: And that's a huge problem because in the EU right now, there's several countrieswhich have poverty, and it evolves from that, I think. It's really hard like to create, to makeeveryone happy and to – I don't think it's possible to solve the poverty matter. So what aboutVietnam?

  迈克尔:这是一个严重的问题,因为现在欧洲有很多国家都有贫困问题,罪恶就是因为贫困产生的。很难让所有人都幸福,我认为解决贫困问题不太可能。那越南呢?

  Win: Well, the city I'm living in is very – there is no really people who was born in the city. Imean, I was born in the city but I have roots from everywhere. And most of the people from thecity is like that. We They're from everywhere from the country and the city welcomes them nomatter what. So yes, we do have a problem that people keep flocking to my city to find jobs, and we have crimes and everything. But I think the fact that we have multi-origin people is oneof the facts that makes the city interesting.

  温:我生活的那座城市,几乎没有人出生在那里。我的意思是,我是在那座城市出生的,可是我的家人遍布其他城市。那座城市的居民大多数和我的情况一样。他们来自越南各个地方,无论怎样,那座城市都欢迎他们。我们的确面临着问题,因为人们一直涌向我所在的城市找工作,我们也面临着犯罪等问题。不过我认为,人口出身多元化是使那座城市变得有趣的其中一个原因。


生活日常训练的英语情景口语相关文章:

1.关于日常生活英语对话大全

2.与生活相关的英语口语对话

3.日常英语口语对话短文素材

4.日常生活英语口语:好的,开始吧

5.日常常用英语口语:我是不会放你走的

4174528