学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语口语 >

生活中练习的日常英语口语

时间: 诗盈1200 分享

  在中国,由于实用英语的逐渐重视,英语口语学习也尤为重要,今天小编就给大家来分享英语口语,有时间的就都来阅读吧

  How International are you? 你有多国际化?

  Todd: OK, Katie.

  托德:好,凯蒂。

  Katie: Yeah.

  凯蒂:嗯。

  Todd: Let's take an international test.

  托德:我们来进行一场国际性测试。

  Katie: Oh, OK.

  凯蒂:好。

  Todd: How international are you? Let's find out.

  托德:你有多国际化?我们来测试一下。

  Katie: Let's find out.

  凯蒂:我们来测试吧。

  Todd: First, have you ever eaten Greek food?

  托德:第一个问题,你吃过希腊食物吗?

  Katie: Greek food? Ah, I've eaten, how do you say it, falafel.

  凯蒂:希腊食物?嗯,我吃过,那叫什么来着,鹰嘴豆饼。

  Todd: Oh, is that Greek?

  托德:哦,那是希腊食物?

  Katie: I think so. I've had that, but apart from that, I've never eaten Greek food. How about you?

  凯蒂:我想是的。我吃过那个,不过除那以外,我没吃过其他希腊食物。你呢?

  Todd: Ah, I think I have. Like, I've eaten Greek yogurt. Does that count?

  托德:我想我吃过。我吃过希腊酸奶。那算吗?

  Katie: That counts.

  凯蒂:算。

  Todd: That counts?

  托德:真的算?

  Katie: That counts.

  凯蒂:算。

  Todd: OK, have you ever eaten Russian food?

  托德:好,你吃过俄罗斯食物吗?

  Katie: What's Russian food?

  凯蒂:什么是俄罗斯食物?

  Todd: I think, Russian food, is it borscht? Borscht is like a cabbage soup.

  托德:我想罗宋汤应该算俄罗斯食物吧?罗宋汤和卷心菜汤差不多。

  Katie: Hmm, I've never eaten Russian food.

  凯蒂:嗯,那我从来没吃过俄罗斯食物。

  Todd: Yeah, maybe I haven't eaten Russian food either. OK, last one, have you ever eaten Vietnamese food?

  托德:嗯,也许我也没吃过。好,最后一个和食物有关的问题,你吃过越南食物吗?

  Katie: Ah, I see it written down. Is it pho?

  凯蒂:啊,这个我记得,越南河粉,对吧?

  Todd: Pho, the noodles?

  托德:越南河吧,面食吗?

  Katie: Yeah, I've eaten pho before.

  凯蒂:对,我以前吃过越南河粉。

  Todd: Yeah, I've been to Vietnam so I've eaten Vietnamese food a lot. And pho the noodles is really good.

  托德:我去过越南,所以我吃过很多越南食物。越南河粉很好吃。

  Katie: Yeah, it's delicious.

  凯蒂:对,非常美味。

  Todd: I've had that too.

  托德:我也吃过。

  Katie: OK, now let's talk about languages.

  凯蒂:好,现在我们来谈谈语言。

  Todd: Oh, OK. Have you ever studied French?

  托德:哦,好。你学过法语吗?

  Katie: I have. I studied French for five years.

  凯蒂:学过。我学过五年法语。

  Todd: Oh, can you still speak French?

  托德:哦,你现在还会说法语吗?

  Katie: Nope. Not at all.

  凯蒂:不能。完全不行。

  Todd: Yeah, me too. I once studied French years ago, but I haven't spoken French in so long I can't remember anything.

  托德:我也是。我在很多年前学过法语,不过我很长时间没有说过法语了,我现在一点儿法语都不记得了。

  Katie: I can't remember anything either.

  凯蒂:我也不记得。

  Todd: Have you ever studied an Asian Language?

  托德:你学过亚洲语言吗?

  Katie: I've studied Japanese. I can still speak it a little bit now, and I studied a little bit of Korean, but I don't speak Korean.

  凯蒂:我学过日语。我现在能说一点儿日语,我还学过一点儿韩语,不过我不会说韩语。

  Todd: Oh, really. OK. Wow, like I've studied Thai because I lived in Thailand for five years, and like you I've studied Japanese, but my Japanese is terrible.

  托德:哦,真的吗?哇哦,我学过泰语,因为我在泰国生活了五年,和你一样,我也学过日语,不过我日语说得很差。

  Katie: How about your Thai?

  凯蒂:那你泰语说得怎么样?

  Todd: My Thai is OK. It's OK. I can talk a little bit. OK, so have you ever met a Spanish person?

  托德:还可以,还不错。我可以说一点儿泰语。好,你认识西班牙人吗?

  Katie: A Spanish person? Actually, I don't think I have.

  凯蒂:西班牙人?我想我不认识。

  Todd: Really?

  托德:真的吗?

  Katie: I don't think I have met a Spanish person.

  凯蒂:我想我不认识西班牙人。

  Todd: Oh, interesting. I've been to Spain so, I've met a few and we have a Spanish teacher at my school.

  托德:哦,有意思。我去过西班牙,我认识一些西班牙人,我们学校里有一名西班牙老师。

  Katie: Oh, maybe I have met a Spanish person then. Maybe, I've met a secret Spanish person.

  凯蒂:哦,那也许我也认识西班牙人。我认识一位神秘的西班牙人。

  Todd: OK, have you met a Chinese person?

  托德:好,你认识中国人吗?

  Katie: Oh, yes, I've meet lots of Chinese people.

  凯蒂:见过,我遇到过很多中国人。

  Todd: OK, and have you met a Brazilian person?

  托德:好,那你遇到过巴西人吗?

  Katie: I feel like if I say no, then I have. Probably. Probably, I've met a Brazilian person.

  凯蒂:我想如果我说没有,那可能有。也许我见过巴西人。

  Todd: Yeah, I've met a few people from Brazil, so they're alway very nice. Very friendly people.

  托德:我认识一些巴西人,他们非常友好。他们人很好。

  More International 更多国际化测试

  Todd: OK, we'll talk about movies.

  托德:好,我们来谈谈电影。

  Katie: OK.

  凯蒂:好。

  Todd: Have you ever seen a German movie?

  托德:你看过德国电影吗?

  Katie: I haven't seen a German movie.

  凯蒂:我没看过德国电影。

  Todd: Oh, really? You haven't seen Das Boot?

  托德:哦,真的吗?你没看过《潜艇风暴》吗?

  Katie: No, I haven't. Have you?

  凯蒂:我没看过。你看过吗?

  Todd: Yeah, it's a really good movie.

  托德:看过,那部电影非常不错。

  Katie: I haven't seen very many movies.

  凯蒂:我看的电影不太多。

  Todd: Oh, OK.

  托德:哦,好。

  Katie: Even English movies, I haven't seen very many.

  凯蒂:就连英语电影,我看的都不多。

  Todd: Well, have you seen a Canadian movie?

  托德:嗯,你看过加拿大电影吗?

  Katie: Uh, I don't know. Have I?

  凯蒂:我不记得了。我看过吗?

  Todd: Well, the thing is, in Hollywood in America, all the famous actors are Canadian, so I think everybody's seen a Canadian movie.

  托德:嗯,事实是,在美国好莱坞,所有著名的男演员都是加拿大人,所以我想所有人都看过加拿大电影。

  Katie: I've definitely seen a Canadian actor.

  凯蒂:那我一定看过加拿大男演员出演的电影。

  Todd: Yeah, all actors in America are Canadian it seems like.

  托德:对,看起来在美国活动的所有男演员都是加拿大人。

  Katie: I think so.

  凯蒂:我也这么想。

  Todd: OK, have you ever bought something from Italy?

  托德:好,你买过意大利商品吗?

  Katie: From Italy. I have. I have bought - not for me - but I bought my mother a bag from Italy one time.

  凯蒂:意大利商品。我买过。不过不是给自己买的,我给我妈妈买过一个意大利的皮包。

  Todd: OK, what was the brand?

  托德:好,什么牌子?

  Katie: I have no idea. She asked me to buy a brand and I bought it, but I don't know which one it was.

  凯蒂:我不记得了。她告诉了我一个牌子,然后我就买了,我不记得是哪个牌子了。

  Todd: OK, have you bought something from Japan?

  托德:好,你买过日本商品吗?

  Katie: I've bought lots of things from Japan. I've lived in Japan for a few years, so I've bought all kinds of things from Japan.

  凯蒂:我买过很多日本商品。我在日本生活过几年,所以我买过各种各样的日本商品。

  Todd: OK, and now we'll move on to countries.

  托德:好,现在我们来谈国家。

  Katie: OK.

  凯蒂:好。

  Todd: Have you ever been to France?

  托德:你去过法国吗?

  Katie: I have. Actually, I have been to France a couple of times. My high school has a house in Japan, oh.

  凯蒂:我就读的高中在日本有房产,哦,不是日本。

  Todd: Ok.

  托德:没关系。

  Katie: My high school has a house in France, so for our school trips we would go to France every year.

  凯蒂:去过。实际上,我去过两三次法国。我就读的高中在法国有房产,所以我们每年的学校旅行都会去法国。

  Todd: Ooh, how nice.

  托德:哦,真不错。

  Katie: Yeah, how about you? Have you been to France?

  凯蒂:对,你呢?你去过法国吗?

  Todd: You know, I haven't really. I took a bus from England to Prague, so the bus drove through France, but it never stopped.

  托德:你知道,我没去过。我之前从英国坐巴士去了葡萄牙,那辆巴士经过法国,不过并没有停。

  Katie: I see.

  凯蒂:我知道了。

  Todd: What other countries have you been to?

  托德:你还去过哪些地方?

  Katie: I've been to Germany, I've been to Hong Kong, I've been to South Korea, and I've been to China.

  凯蒂:我去过德国、香港、韩国和中国。

  Todd: Wow, you've been to a lot of places.

  托德:哇哦,你去过很多地方。

  Katie: Yeah. How about you? What countries have you been to?

  凯蒂:对。你呢?你去过哪些地方?

  Todd: Ah, I've been to countries in Europe. I've been to Israel. I've been to Cambodia, and Laos. I worked in Thailand, and I've been to Taiwan and Korea.

  托德:嗯,我去过很多欧洲国家。我还去过以色列、柬埔寨和老挝。而且我在泰国工作过,另外我还去过台湾和韩国。

  Katie: Wow. Which country did you like the best?

  凯蒂:哇哦。那你最喜欢哪里?

  Todd: Oh boy! That's impossible. I will say this, I love ... I love Seoul. I love Seoul, Korea. It's a great city. OK, anyway, thanks Katie.

  托德:哦!这太难了,我想是……我爱首尔。我爱韩国首尔。那是座很棒的城市。嗯,好了,谢谢你,凯蒂。

  Katie: Thank you.

  凯蒂:谢谢。

  Meg has to move 梅格要搬家

  Todd: So Meg, are you busy this weekend?

  托德:梅格,你这周末忙吗?

  Meg: Yes, I'm so busy because I'm moving.

  梅格:我很忙,因为我要搬家。

  Todd: Oh, no.

  托德:哦,天哪。

  Meg: Yeah, there's a lot of work to do.

  梅格:对,所以有很多事情要做。

  Todd: What do you have to do?

  托德:你要做什么?

  Meg: First, I have to prepare my apartment, so I need to pack all of my things.

  梅格:首先,我要收拾公寓,所以我要把所有东西都打包。

  Todd: That's not fun.

  托德:那可不好玩。

  Meg: No, it takes a long time.

  梅格:对,要花很长时间。

  Todd: Do you need help?

  托德:你需要帮忙吗?

  Meg: Yeah, do you have time to help me?

  梅格:需要,你有时间帮我吗?

  Todd: I can help you on Sunday.

  托德:我周日可以帮你。

  Meg: Ooh, are you busy on Saturday?

  梅格:哦,你周六很忙吗?

  Todd: Yeah, on Saturday I have to work. I have to teach two classes, and then after I teach, I have to grade papers.

  托德:对,我周六要上班。我周六要教课,有两堂课,然后我要阅卷。

  Meg: Oh, it sounds like you're really busy too.

  梅格:哦,听起来你也很忙。

  Todd: Yeah. Plus, I have to meet my friends that evening.

  托德:对。另外,我周六晚上约了朋友。

  Meg: Oh, what will you do with your friends?

  梅格:哦,你和朋友要去做什么?

  Todd: I'm helping my friend also. My friend has car problems, so I have to take him to the mechanic, but on Sunday I can help you.

  托德:我也是去给朋友帮忙。我朋友的车有问题,所以我要带他去修车,不过我周日可以帮你。

  Meg: OK, that would be great because on Sunday I have to take some trash to the dump, and I have to finish some paperwork at city hall to prepare for moving to a new country.

  梅格:好,那太好了,因为我周日要倒垃圾,还要去市正厅办手续,准备搬去另一个国家生活。

  Todd: Now, because you're moving, do you have to go to the post office?

  托德:既然你打算搬家,那你是不是要去趟邮局?

  Meg: I do have to go to the post office. I almost forgot. At the post office, I have to submit a form to say my new address.

  梅格:我的确得去邮局。我差点给忘了。我要在邮局提交表单,写上我的新地址。

  Todd: Ah, that's good because I have to go to the post office, too.

  托德:那正好,我也要去邮局。

  Meg: Oh, really.

  梅格:哦,真的吗?

  Todd: I have to send my mom's birthday gift to her.

  托德:我要去给我妈妈寄生日礼物。

  Meg: When is your mom's birthday?

  梅格:你妈妈什么时候生日?

  Todd: It was one month ago.

  托德:一个月以前。

  Meg: Ah, so you have to send it quickly.

  梅格:那你得赶紧寄了。

  Todd: Yes, I have to get on it.

  托德:对,我得赶紧去办。

  Meg: OK, well, let's go together.

  梅格:好,那我们一起去邮局吧。

  Todd: So, I'll see you Sunday. What time should I be here?

  托德:那周日见。我什么时候来找你合适?

  Meg: I have to go to city hall by three p.m., so can you come at two?

  梅格:我下午三点要去市政厅,你可以两点过来吗?

  Todd: OK, but if you want to go to the dump, the dump closes at noon, so we have to leave early.

  托德:好,不过垃圾站中午就关了,如果你要去倒垃圾,我们得早点走。

  Meg: Ah, OK. Can you come at eleven?

  梅格:好。那你11点过来可以吗?

  Todd: Yes. OK, so I will see you at eleven o'clock.

  托德:好。那11点见。

  Meg: Great, see you then.

  梅格:太好了,到时候见。

  Todd: Bye.

  托德:再见。

  Meg: Bye.

  梅格:再见。


生活中练习的日常英语口语相关文章:

1.生活日常英语口语:代我问好

2.日常常用英语口语:我是不会放你走的

3.练习英语口语必背的10篇文章

4.日常英语口语对话短文

5.常用英语口语对话句子

4171038