学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语口语 >

优秀的英语生活情景对话

时间: 诗盈1200 分享

  一个优秀的英语口译者,是不应该受到口音的限制而影响到自己的听力,只要他的发音是准确的,今天小编就给大家分享一下英语口语,要多多开口哦

  How did you learn English? 如何学习英语

  Katya: Hello, I'm Katya from Bulgaria.

  卡蒂亚:大家好,我是卡蒂亚,来自保加利亚。

  Ayumi: Hello, I'm Ayumi from Brazil.

  亚由美:大家好,我是亚由美,来自巴西。

  Katya: And the question is how did you learn English? Well, how did you learn English, Ayumi?

  卡蒂亚:我们要讨论的问题是,你是如何学习英语的,亚由美,你是怎么学习英语的?

  Ayumi: OK. I actually started from junior high but I was like, I have to admit that I was really, really bad in English. I was even reading like very mooch, very much, like very mooch, like I was reading as like the Brazilian way. So I actually had to put a tutor teacher to teach me like every twice a week and somehow she helped me a lot.

  亚由美:好。我从初中开始学习英语,不过我得承认,以前我的英语非常差。我甚至会把very much读成very mooch,我说的是巴西式英语。所以我不得不请家教来教我,每周上两次家教课,她帮了我很多。

  Katya: For me, well I always had a lot of, I was really interested in learning English well but on the other hand when I went to high school, I decided to go to a foreign language high school so I was forced every day up to three hours of English and then I had a lot of homework and my teacher was very good actually. She was very, making me study a lot every day because I wanted to prove her that I'm actually good at English. She had that way of making students really study hard and I tried to impress her because she was very cool and she was very funny and she wouldn't let us talk in Bulgarian so it was very strict sometimes.

  卡蒂亚:我一直对英语学习很感兴趣,不过另一方面,我决定念外语高中,这样一来,我每天有三个小时必须要接触英语,还有很多家庭作业,我的老师也非常优秀。她激励我每天努力学习,因为我想向她证明,我很擅长英语。她有那种让学生努力学习的能力,我试图给她留下好印象,因为她非常酷,同时她也很幽默,她不让我们说保加利亚语,有时非常严格。

  Ayumi: Ah, that's very good.

  亚由美:啊,那非常好。

  Katya: Yeah. And then I learned a lot also when I went to university.

  卡蒂亚:对。后来我上大学以后,也学了很多英语。

  Ayumi: Yeah, yeah, university helps us a lot.

  亚由美:对,没错,大学学习使我们的英语进步很多。

  Katya: Yeah.

  卡蒂亚:对。

  What are you plans for tonight? 今晚的计划

  Valeria: Hey, what's up?

  瓦莱里娅:嗨,你好吗?

  Daniel: Hey, how are you?

  丹尼尔:嘿,你好吗?

  Valeria: Fine, and you?

  瓦莱里娅:我很好,你呢?

  Daniel: Fine.

  丹尼尔:我也很好。

  Valeria: So, are you busy tonight?

  瓦莱里娅:你今晚忙吗?

  Daniel: Yeah, I actually am.

  丹尼尔:实际上我有点儿忙。

  Valeria: Arrh.

  瓦莱里娅:啊!

  Daniel: Why?

  丹尼尔:怎么了?

  Valeria: Because I was planning to make a nice dinner for my friends so I am bringing them a love of cooking.

  瓦莱里娅:我打算为朋友们做顿丰盛的晚餐,我要给他们准备一顿充满爱意的大餐。

  Daniel: Nice.

  丹尼尔:不错。

  Valeria: And also my family send me some stuff from my country so I was planning to share it.

  瓦莱里娅:我家人还从我的祖国寄了些东西给我,我想分给大家。

  Daniel: Wow, that's a shame but you can make some and leave some for me, please, because I have a date tonight actually, a really, really nice girl. My first date with her so I, you know...

  丹尼尔:哇哦,那太遗憾了,不过你可以做完饭留一些给我,因为我今晚有个约会,我和一个非常不错的女孩有约。这是我和她第一次约会,所以……

  Valeria: I can understand that.

  瓦莱里娅:我能理解。

  Daniel: Please.

  丹尼尔:请留给我一些。

  Valeria: OK, how about next Friday?

  瓦莱里娅:好,那下周五怎么样?

  Daniel: Yeah, definitely. Next Friday is perfect.

  丹尼尔:当然可以。下周五太完美了。

  Valeria: OK, so give me a call.

  瓦莱里娅:好,到时给我打电话。

  Daniel: OK. Cheers.

  丹尼尔:好。再见。

  Have you ever been caught in a lie? 撒谎被拆

  Valeria: Hi.

  瓦莱里娅:嗨。

  Daniel: Hey, how are you?

  丹尼尔:嘿,你好吗?

  Valeria: Fine and you?

  瓦莱里娅:我很好,你呢?

  Daniel: Not bad.

  丹尼尔:还不错。

  Valeria: May I ask you something?

  瓦莱里娅:我能问你个问题吗?

  Daniel: Yeah.

  丹尼尔:好。

  Valeria: Have you ever been caught in a lie?

  瓦莱里娅:你有没有说谎被拆穿过?

  Daniel: Yep, I have.

  丹尼尔:有过。

  Valeria: When?

  瓦莱里娅:什么时候。

  Daniel: A number of years ago. I don't think now, I don't think it's a big, big lie but at the moment I think it was. The thing is I, every day I went to school and when I got to school I met some friends and they asked me not to, you know, go to classes but somewhere else instead. I think everyone has done that.

  丹尼尔:几年以前。现在来看,我不认为那是弥天大谎,不过当时我认为那是大谎话。事情是这样的,我每天到学校以后,会有朋友让我不要去上课,而是逃课其他地方玩。我认为所有人都做过这种事。

  Valeria: Yes.

  瓦莱里娅:对。

  Daniel: And I did. Obviously I went with my friends. When I came back to my home, my mum asked me so how was the day and I'd say yeah, yeah, you know like classes as usual. But then she was like by the way what were you doing, you know, like the arcade place because the neighbor saw you. And I was like really? And I was really, really scared, you know, I'd just lied to my mum and yeah the neighbor saw me and I was really, really scared, so they caught me and I couldn't say anything because, you know, that's the proof we were caught. So it was a really, really awkward and embarrassing time.

  丹尼尔:所以我就逃课了。当然我是和我朋友一起逃课的。回到家以后,我妈妈问我那天在学校过得怎么样,我回答说和往常一样上课。但是她随后问道,对了,你去游戏厅干什么了,邻居看到你了。我当时想真的吗?我非常害怕,因为我刚刚对我妈妈撒谎了,而且还被邻居看到了,我非常非常害怕,他们抓到我撒谎了,我说不出别的话来,因为他们有证据证明我们说谎了。那真是极为难堪又尴尬的时刻。

  Valeria: Something similar happened to me but the thing is since it was like my brother, the best friend of my brother, my best friend and I, it was kind of pretty obvious and the teacher phoned from school.

  瓦莱里娅:我也发生过类似的事情,当时我和我哥哥、我哥哥最好的朋友还有我最好的朋友一起逃课了,可以说那非常明显,所以学校老师给我家打了电话。

  Daniel: Ah.

  丹尼尔:啊。

  Valeria: To let my mum know.

  瓦莱里娅:老师告诉了我妈妈。

  Daniel: Yeah, if your whole mates just don't go to school, I think that's pretty obvious.

  丹尼尔:嗯,如果你们几个一起逃课,那的确很明显。

  Valeria: Yes, it was.

  瓦莱里娅:对,没错。


优秀的英语生活情景对话相关文章:

1.关于日常生活英语对话大全

2.日常生活实用英语情景对话

3.生活英语情景对话:美丽中国

4.日常英语对话精选

5.常用实用英语情景对话:Lunch Meeting 午餐会

4166881