优秀的生活常用的英语情景对话
英语不想开口说的话是很难学习的好的,今天小编就给大家参考一下英语口语,一起来阅读哦
Do you prefer coffee or tea? 你喜欢咖啡还是茶?
Diego: Hello, this is Diego from Mexico.
迭戈:大家好,我是迭戈,来自墨西哥。
Elena: And Elena from Bulgaria.
埃琳娜:我是埃琳娜,来自保加利亚。
Diego: Today, we're going to have a really interesting question. Do you prefer coffee or tea?
迭戈:我们今天要讨论一个非常有意思的话题。你喜欢咖啡还是茶?
Elena: That's a difficult one. I used to not like coffee for a really long time and then I started drinking coffee and I couldn't stop, and I used to have like three or four cups of coffee a day and at the end, I wasn't able to sleep at night, so I stopped drinking coffee, and now I prefer tea. What do you prefer?
埃琳娜:这个问题很难回答。我以前有很长一段时间不喜欢咖啡,而我开始喝咖啡以后就停不下来了,我以前每天喝三杯或四杯咖啡,结果晚上睡不着,所以我就不再喝咖啡了,现在我更喜欢茶。你喜欢哪个?
Diego: I don't know. For me it used to be the other way around. I was a coffee addict. I have to have my Frappuccino in the afternoon, my Americano in the morning and all these different types of coffee in the day, but then eventually I got the same problem. I wasn't able to fall asleep, but you know I found out that tea actually has caffeine in it, so it has the same effect, so I guess it really depends on the day. If I'm really sleepy and I need to wake up in the morning, I prefer coffee but if it's just to relax at night, I would rather have a cup of tea.
迭戈:我不知道。我的情况和你相反。我是咖啡成瘾者。我下午喝星冰乐,早上喝美式咖啡,一天要喝不同种类的咖啡,但是最后的问题是一样的。我无法入睡,我发现茶也含有咖啡因,所以效果是一样的,我想这要取决于那天的情况。如果我非常困,需要在早上清醒一下,那我会选择咖啡,但是如果我只是需要在晚上放松一下,我会喝杯茶。
Elena: That's great.
埃琳娜:不错。
Diego: Yeah. What do you guys prefer?
迭戈:对。你们大家喜欢什么?
Is your country multicultural? 你的国家是多元文化国家吗?
Jingwei: Hi, I'm Jingwei.
京薇:嗨,我是京薇。
Joseph: And I'm Joseph.
约瑟夫:我是约瑟夫。
Jingwei: We're both from Singapore.
京薇:我们两个人都来自新加坡。
Joseph: Yeah, today's question is is your country multicultural?
约瑟夫:对,今天要讨论的问题是,你的国家是多元文化国家吗?
Jingwei: Definitely. We have four official languages: Malay, Tamil, English and Chinese. So that's an indication of how multiracial we are. We also have many public holidays like the Malay New Year called Hari Raya Puasa, the Indian New Year, Deeppavali, Chinese New Year.
京薇:当然是。我们有四个官方语言:马来语、泰米尔语、英语和汉语。这可以表明我们的多元化程度。我们还有很多公共假期,比如马来西亚新年,即开斋节,印度新年、屠妖节和中国新年。
Joseph: Festival of Lights.
约瑟夫:那是印度灯节。
Jingwei: Oops, not New Year. Festival of Lights. Somewhat like New Year.
京薇:糟糕,不是印度新年。是印度灯节。和新年很像。
Joseph: It's a traditional holiday and the Chinese New Year which involves these!
约瑟夫:这是一个传统节日,中国新年也包括这些。
Jingwei: Ang pow.
京薇:红包。
Joseph: There's always money inside so it's a very happy New Year for the Chinese. I guess we can also tell them about multicultural. Because now schools, we often sing songs like for munilu muniba. Yeah, chanwali chanlice is one of the more popular Malay songs, and we have our Chinese songs. Yeah, I guess learning about all these different cultures, definitely shows that we are multicultural, so Singapore is one of the more multicultural countries.
约瑟夫:里面通常会有钱,所以中国新年很快乐。我想我们也可以告诉大家有关多元文化的事情。因为现在在学校,我们经常唱马来西亚歌曲,有一首歌很受欢迎,我们也唱中国歌曲。我认为学习这些不同的文化无疑证明,我们是多元文化国家,所以新加坡是多元文化国家之一。
What animals are dangerous in your country? 在你的国家什么动物比较危险?
Jingwei: Hi, I'm Jingwei.
京薇:嗨,我是京薇。
Joseph: I'm Joseph.
约瑟夫:我是约瑟夫。
Jingwei: We're both from Singapore. The question today is...
京薇:我们两个人都来自新加坡。今天的问题是……
Joseph: Well, are there any dangerous animals in your country?
约瑟夫:你们国家有危险的动物吗?
Jingwei: Huh, we don't see much animals. Snakes probably. Or the monitor lizard. It's a huge lizard. It can grow up to maybe four meters.
京薇:哈哈,我们没看到什么动物。可能是蛇吧。或者是巨蜥。那是巨大的蜥蜴。它可以长到四米长。
Joseph: I guess, but like when our canoeist paddle in the reservoir, they see the monitor lizards frequently but they are rather docile to be honest, so they wouldn't be one of the more dangerous animals to me. To me one of the most dangerous animals would probably be the household cat.
约瑟夫:我想划艇运动员在水库划桨时经常看到巨蜥,说实话那些巨蜥比较温顺,所以对我来说巨蜥不是危险的动物。我认为其中一个最危险的动物可能是家养的猫。
Jingwei: The household cat.
京薇:家养的猫。
Joseph: Well ...
约瑟夫:嗯……
Jingwei: The domesticated cat?
京薇:驯化猫吗?
Joseph: Yep, I mean, you look at it and it's all cute and you don't think it can do anything, and then suddenly like, whoa, it jumps out of nowhere. Yeah, it can be pretty dangerous.
约瑟夫:对,看上去那些猫很可爱,你会认为它们不会做什么事,可是它会突然跳出来。那可能会很危险。
Jingwei: That's because you scare them.
京薇:那是因为你吓到它们了。
Joseph: Well, I guess it's kind of my fault. But yeah, cat's can be really dangerous if you don't handle them well.
约瑟夫:我想那可能是我的错。不过如果处理不当,猫可能会很危险。
优秀的生活常用的英语情景对话相关文章: