有关常用的英语情景口语对话
英语的口语如果大家不知道怎么学习的话就来看看吧,今天小编就给大家参考一下英语口语,有需要的来阅读哦
What is for lunch? 午餐
Chris: Hey, Aiste, what are you doing?
克里斯:嘿,艾斯蒂,你在做什么?
Aiste: I am making some lunch. We are very busy now because we have to study for exams so I am making something very quick. It's just some meat with salad and potatoes that now even unpeeled if you look at it. Actually, I don't like myself eating potatoes and so hot climate because it's very hard to digest, but Christophe likes it a lot so we make everything together and then we'll see who eats what. And, yeah, I kind of like this food. It's enough for a day.
艾斯蒂:我在做午饭。我们现在非常忙,因为我们要准备考试,所以我会迅速地做些东西来吃。我要做一些肉,还有沙拉和土豆,你可以看到,土豆甚至没有削皮。实际上我并不喜欢吃土豆,天气很炎热,而且土豆不好消化,不过克里斯托弗非常喜欢吃土豆,所以我们会把大家喜欢的食物都放进去,这样我们就可以吃自己喜欢的食物了。嗯,我喜欢这道菜。这够吃一天了。
Will we still have newspapers in the future? 未来还有报纸吗?
Pernais: Hello, I am Pernais from Jamaica.
佩纳斯:大家好,我是佩纳斯,来自牙买加。
Doron: And I am Doron from England.
多伦:我是多伦,来自英国。
Pernais: And our question is: will we still have newspapers in 50 years?
佩纳斯:今天要讨论的问题是:50年后还有报纸吗?
Doron: That's a great question. I'd say yes. Just because we don't really need them now. We have so much technology that we don't need newspapers but personally, I love the feel of paper in my hands, so I would still buy newspapers. I still do buy newspapers. What do you think?
多伦:这是个很棒的问题。我认为有。因为我们现在不太需要报纸了。现在有很多技术,我们不再需要报纸。不过个人来说,我喜欢手里拿着报纸的感觉,所以我仍会买报纸。我还会买报纸看。你怎么看?
Pernais: I think maybe in fifty years we might not have paper anymore. Maybe something better will have been invented by then.
佩纳斯:我认为也许50年后可能不再有报纸了。也许那时会有更好的东西被发明出来。
Doron: Better than paper?
多伦:比报纸更好?
Pernais: Yes. Better than paper. Maybe.
佩纳斯:对,比报纸更好。也许会有。
Doron: You're crazy.
多伦:你的想法太疯狂了。
Do you have lots of holidays in your country? 你们国家假期多吗?
Mike: Hello, this is Mike from Singapore, and we're talking to...
迈克:大家好,我是迈克,来自新加坡,
MJ: MJ from Korea.
MJ:我是MJ,来自韩国。
Mike: MJ from Korea. OK. Well, we're going to talk about holiday. Do you have lots of holidays in your country?
迈克:MJ来自韩国。好,我们来谈谈节日。你们国家假期多吗?
MJ: Compared to America, we don't have a lot, but I think we have pretty a lot.
MJ:和美国相比,我们国家的假期并不多,不过我认为我们的假期算多的。
Mike: OK, for example.
迈克:好,请举个例子。
MJ: For example, there is Salan which is celebrating the New Year, so we are eating some special kind of traditional food of Korea and there are some other, like, big event, traditional holidays in Korea and we're celebrating it. What about you Mike?
MJ:比如,庆祝新年,我们会吃韩国特别的传统食物,韩国还有很多重要活动和传统节日。你们国家呢,迈克?
Mike: In Singapore we have holidays for the Chinese. We have holidays for the Malays and Indians, and there's three groups, they make up like probably almost the biggest percentage in Singapore, and so for example a Chinese holiday would be Chinese New Year of course. That's the main one, and for Indians there is a holiday called Depavali and that is nice as well. Lots of lights and for Malay they have holidays also. Well, it's the equivalent of the Malay New Year and there's a lot of good food. It's very interesting stuff. Really.
迈克:新加坡庆祝中国节日,也会庆祝马来西亚节日和印度节日,这三类节日在新加坡节日占比最重,比如,中国节日当然是庆祝中国新年了。这是主要节日,至于印度节日,我们会庆祝点灯节,这也非常不错,节日期间会点很多灯,我们也过马来西亚节日,那相当于马来西亚新年,有很多美食。真的非常有意思。真的。
有关常用的英语情景口语对话相关文章: