有关于生活常用必背英语口语
英语的口语的学习就是要从一点点考试学习起来,所以小编今天就给大家分享一下英语口语,希望大家有时间的话可以阅读
优秀的英语情景口语阅读
你有时候真的很没礼貌
AAre you there, Mary?
玛丽,你在吗?
BI'm back. My bid on the Buddha is still the highest!
我回来了。我出的佛像标价还是最高的
AHow much is my stamp?
那我的邮票多少钱?
BDon't you want to hear more about my statue?
你不想多听听有关佛像的事吗?
ADon't get ahead of yourself. Fat boy isn't yours yet.
不要只顾自己。那肥男还不是你的哩!
BHis name is not fat boy! You can be so rude sometimes.
他的名字不叫肥男!你有时候真的很没礼貌。
关于实用的英语情景口语
被误解的时候都会难受的
AHi, why do you look so depressed today, Mike?
嗨,麦克,你怎么今天看起来不高兴呀?
BI had a terrible quarrel with my neighbor yesterday.
我昨天和我的邻居大吵了一顿。
AHow come?
怎么回事?
BIt is a long story. Basically, she thought I had laughed at her while I didn't.
说来话长。就是,她误以为我嘲笑她,其实我并没有。
AI know everyone suffers when he is misunderstood. But why not take it easy?
被误解的时候都会难受的,但是干嘛不放轻松一点呢?
BYeah. It's so nice of you to comfort me.
是啊。你安慰我真是太好了。
生活常用的英语口语
我怎么会上这种当
AOh, my God! I've been cheated!
天啊!我被骗了。
BWhat? What did you buy?
什么?你买了什么?
AIt's a brick!I can't believe how stupid I was. Damn it!
砖头!我不相信我竟然这么笨,该死!
BWhat is it? Why did you buy a brick?
怎么了?为什么你买砖头?
AThere was a guy on the sidewalk.He had three new boxes, Panasonic video camera boxes.He said he had to get rid of them quick.
人行道上有一个人,他有三个盒子,松下牌摄影机的盒子,他说急着脱手。
BAnd?
然后呢?
ASo he said he'd sell me one for twenty dollars.A four-hundred-dollar camera for twenty bucks.
所以他卖我一台二十美元。四百美元的摄像机卖二十美元。
BAnd it's a brick?
然后发现它是一块砖头?
AYes.
是的。
BI can't believe how stupid you are. Why didn't you open the box?
我不敢相信你这么笨,你为什么不打开盒子呢?
AI wanted to. But he said, no, the box is still in its plastic wrap from the store.If it's opened, other people won't believe it's new.
我想啊,可是他说不行。盒子还是从商店拿出来的塑胶包装,如果开了,别人不会相信是新的。
BSo he had the boxes wrapped in plastic.
所以他把盒子用塑胶包装起来。
AYes, it was the kind of perfect plastic wrap that comes with new products.Look, it even had a bar-code price sticker on it! It looked brand new.
没错,就像是新产品的完整包装那样。你看,上面甚至还有价格条码贴纸,看起来是全新的。
BBut why would a guy be selling new video cameras for twenty dollars?
不过为什么有人会卖二十美元一台的新摄影机?
AHe said he had to get rid of them. They were stolen.
他说他必须脱手,这是偷来的。
BAha! Now I understand.You were trying to buy stolen goods on the sidewalk.So, what I think is, you deserve to get cheated!
哈!现在我懂了。你是要买人行道上的赃物,我认为你活该被骗。
AC'mon, don't blame me!I thought it was a new camera. We could use it.We were even thinking about buying a camera.I don't understand how he could have such a perfect-looking box.
拜托,别责怪我了!我以为是新的,我们可以用。我们想过要买一台录像机的。我不懂他怎么会有外观如此完整的盒子。
BThat's no problem.He just has a friend who works in a shop that can do plastic wrap. That's easy.And probably it's the same shop he got the boxes from.Maybe his friend works in an electronics store. They sell video cameras there.Probably they had a couple video camera boxes lying around.So they get the idea of wrapping bricks to sell to fools like you.Twenty dollars a brick. That's a good profit if they can sell enough bricks.
这不成问题。他只要有朋友在塑胶包装公司工作,那很容易。而且可能就是他拿盒子的同一家公司。也许他朋友在电器店工作,那里有卖摄影机,可能他们随身有几个摄影机的盒子,就想出包装砖头的点子来卖给你这种傻瓜。一块砖头二十美元,如果他们卖的砖头够多,这是一笔不错的利润。
AYou're right, Sarah.I was a fool. I can't believe it. How could I fall for such a trick?
莎拉,你是对的。我是傻瓜,我真不敢相信,我怎么会上这种当。
有关于生活常用必背英语口语相关文章: