学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语口语 >

关于医院和生病的英语情景口语

时间: 诗盈1200 分享

  医院是一个很神奇的地方,那里有着生老病死,小编下面就给大家分享英语口语,如果想要学习英语就要好好学习

  在诊所

  W: Hello, Doctor.

  你好,医生。

  D: Well, What seems to be the trouble, Mr. Williams?

  嗯,威廉斯先生,你怎么了?

  W: It's nothing serious actually, doctor. It’s … Well, I get tired very easily recently, and I often doze off during meetings, office hours and sometimes even while I'm dining.

  医生,事实上我没有什么大毛病。只是…额,我最近很容易疲劳。开会的时候,办公的时候,甚至是吃饭的时候,我经常都打瞌睡。

  D: How long has this been going on?

  这种症状持续多久了?

  W: About two months. I didn't pay much attention to it in the beginning, but you see, I got fired this morning. I dozed off while we were having an important meeting, right in front of the boss. I was very embarrassed.

  两个月左右。开始的时候我没有怎么去注意,但是你看,我今天早上被解雇了。当我们在开一个重要会议的时候,我在我老板面前打瞌睡了。我觉得非常尴尬。

  D: How was your appetite?

  你的胃口怎么样?

  W: Pretty good, I'd say.

  非常好,我想说。

  D: You haven't lost any weight, have you?

  你体重没有下降,是吗?

  W: No, doctor. I've actually put on two pounds.

  不,医生。事实上我已经瘦了两磅。

  D: Unbotton your shirt, please.

  请解开你的衬衣。

  W: Well, doctor?

  好的,医生。

  D: You'll have to have some laboratory examinations to know for sure.

  你必须做一些实验室检查才能确诊。

  W: What examinations?

  什么检查?

  D: A blood test and uring test. You can come back next week, say 4 pm to see the results.

  验血和验尿。你下个星期再来。下午四点钟就能看到结果。

  检查身体

  D: Hi, Mr. Smith. I'm Doctor Hawkins. Why are you here today?

  史密斯先生,你好。我是霍金斯医生。你今天来这里干嘛?

  S: I found it would be a good idea to get a check-up.

  我觉得来做个身体检查好点。

  D: Yes, well, you haven't had one for 5 years. You should have one every year.

  是的,额,你已经5年没做身体检查了。你应该每年检查一次。

  S: I know. I figure as long as there is nothing wrong, why go see the doctor?

  我知道。我就觉得既然没什么毛病,为什么要去看医生。

  D: Well, the best way to avoid serious illnesses is to find out about them early. So try to come at least once a year for your own good.

  额,避免严重的疾病的最好方法是尽早发现它们。所以,为了你自己好,争取每年来检查一次。

  S: Ok.

  好的。

  D: Let me see here. Your eyes and ears look fine. Take a deep breath, please. Do you smoke, Mr. Smith?

  让我看看这里。你的眼睛和耳朵看起来都很好。请深呼吸。史密斯先生,你抽烟吗?

  S: Yes.

  是的。

  D: Smoking is the leading cause of lung cancer and heart disease, you know. You really should quit.

  你知道的,抽烟是肺癌和心脏病的主要诱因。你真的应该戒了它。

  S: I've tried hundreds of times, but I just can't seem to kick the habbit.

  我已经试了几百次了,但是我似乎戒不了这个习惯。

  D: Well, we have classes and some medications that might help. I'll give you more information before you leave.

  额,我们有一些课程和药物可能对此有帮助。在你离开之前我会给你更多的资料。

  S: Ok, thanks doctor.

  好的,谢谢医生。

  电话断线

  M: Operator! Operator!

  接线员!接线员!

  W: Can I help you?

  有什么我可以帮你的吗?

  M: Yes, I was talking to a party. We were disconnected.

  是的,我正跟对方讲话。我们的电话线中断了。

  W: I'm sorry, sir. Just hold the line, please. Now the line is connected. Go ahead please.

  先生对不起。请别挂断。现在线路接通了。请继续。

  M: Thank you.


关于医院和生病的英语情景口语相关文章:

1.关于生病的英语对话

2.关于医院英文情景对话

3.去医院看医生的英语情景对话

4.医院看病常用英语口语

5.口语训练:“医院挂号”用英语怎么说

6.医院情景对话

4082608