表达于告诫的英语语句
其实英语学习并不困难的,小编今天就给同学们分享一下英语的口语,同学们快点来学习一下吧,有需要的同学可以收藏起来哦。
告诫
你要再三小心。
You can't be too careful. *直译“再小心也不为过”。
You can't be too careful. (你要再三小心。)
That's true. (那是当然。)
It's best to be as safe as possible.
(It's) better safe than sorry. (保得安全总比后悔好。)
三思而后行。
Make up your mind after thinking it over carefully. *make up one's mind 常用词组,表示decide(下决心)。带有“仔细考虑之后再下决定”的语感。
Make your decision after you give it a lot of thought.
Think it over carefully before you decide.
我全靠你了。
I'm counting on you. *这句表示“我全仗你了,你好好干”。
I'm relying on you.
你终究会明白的。
You'll see.
I don't think she's mean. (我没觉得她有什么恶意。)
You'll see. (你终究会明白的。)
You'll find out soon enough.
Time will tell. (时间会证明一切。)
冷静下来好好想想。
Calm down and think carefully. *calm down “冷静”、“镇静”。
Calm down and think carefully. (冷静下来好好想想。)
I can't! (我做不到。)
Calm down and think about it clearly.
这是最重要的事情。
That's the most important thing.
We need to know who's buying our products. (我们需要弄清楚谁买了我们的商品。)
That's the most important thing. (这是最重要的事情。)
That's the name of the game.
人要有自知之明。
Don't bite off more than you can chew. *bite off more than one can chew 直译是“咬下了自己嚼不了的东西”,常用来表示“接受自己力所不及的工作”、“接受超过自己能力的事情”。
Don't attempt more than you are capable of.
这事做起来没有太大价值。
There isn't much merit in doing so.
There is no reason to do so.
I don't see the point (of doing that)。
你还得再加把劲儿。
What you need is a little more effort. *effort “努力”、“尽力”。
You should put a little more effort into it. (你应该再加一把劲儿。)
You should try a little harder. (你应该再努力一点儿。)
表达于告诫的英语语句相关文章: