关于婚姻的英语口语
同学们我们学习英语就是要多多积累哦,小编今天给大家带来的是英语的口语,但是英语就是要多花点时间哦,这样才可以提高成绩哦,有需要的可以收藏起来哦
一你父亲是做什么的
AWhat does your father do?
你父亲是做什么的?
BHe is a worker.
他是名工人。
AWhat about your mother?
你妈妈呢?
BShe is a nurse.
她是一名护士。
二涉外婚姻International Marriage
AYou are married to a foreigner, huh? So what’s it like?
你跟一个老外结婚了,是吗?那么是个什么样?
BWell, the first year of our marriage, we had great difficulty getting along. The things that are important to me are not important to him. We had a lot of conflicts.
嗯,我们结婚的第一年,我们很难相处。对我来说重要的事对他来说又不重要。我们有过很多冲突。
AYeah, I know what you mean. The first year of any marriage is difficult for all couples, not to mention two people from different cultures.
是,我知道你什么意思。结婚的第一年对任何夫妻来说都很难,更不用说是两个来自不同文化的人。
BAnd now we have a two-year-old boy. We’re very happy that he’s healthy and smart.
而且现在我们有了一个两岁的男孩。我们很高兴他很健康、很聪明。
AOh, so he’s half Chinese and half American. That’s unusual. What languages does he speak, then?
噢,那么他是一半中国血统、一半美国血统。那很不寻常。那他讲什么语言?
BRight now he speaks mostly Chinese, and he can say a few English words. But he will learn.
现在他主要讲中文,他只会说几个英文单词。但是他会学。
AWhat does he look like? Can people tell?
他长得怎么样?别人看得出来吗?
BYes, people surely can. He’s whiter than the Chinese kids, and his hair is a little blonde. My husband says his eyes are very Chinese though.
能,别人当然能看出来。他比其他中国小孩白,头发有点金黄。但我丈夫说他的眼睛很像中国人的。
关于婚姻的英语口语相关文章:
5.常见英语口语解释
关于婚姻的英语口语
上一篇:关于孩子的情景英语口语
下一篇:关于父母的英语口语