学习啦>学习英语>英语口语>

有关道谢、还礼、道歉的英语口语

时间: 诗盈1200 分享

  为了提高大家的英语听力水平,小编今天给大家整理一些可以练习口语的英文,大家有时间可以练一练。

  有关道谢的英语口语

  谢谢!

  Thank you. *在欧美日常生活中,不能忘记对别人表示感谢。

  Thank you. (谢谢!)

  You're welcome. (不客气。)

  多谢!

  Thanks. *比Thank you.较随便些。

  非常感谢!

  Thank you very much. *比Thank you.要有礼貌。

  Thanks a lot.

  Thank you so much.

  真是非常感谢。

  Much appreciated. Thank you. *appreciate “感激”、“感谢”,多在美国南部使用。

  I appreciate it.

  谢谢您的好意。

  Thanks for your kindness.

  That's very nice of you.

  That's very kind of you.

  How kind of you.

  非常感谢你的关怀。

  I appreciate your kindness.

  I appreciate your kindness. (非常感谢你的关怀。)

  Don't mention it. (别客气。)

  我无法表达对您的感谢。

  I can't thank you enough.

  I can't thank you enough. (我无法表达对您的感谢。)

  You're quite welcome. (您太客气了。)

  真不知如何感谢你的关心。

  I can hardly thank you enough for your kindness. *hardly常常和can、could构成否定的形式表示“根本不能……”、“难以……”。和barely意思大致相同。

  I have no words to thank you. (不知说什么才能感谢您。)

  I can't express how grateful I am. (不知如何表达谢意。)

  你帮了我大忙了。

  You've been very helpful.

  You've been a big help. (你帮我大忙了。)

  You've been a great help. (你帮我大忙了。)

  谢谢你的帮助。

  Thank you for the help.

  Thank you for the help. (谢谢你的帮助。)

  My pleasure. (没什么。)

  Thank you for helping me. (谢谢你对我的照顾。)

  I appreciate your help.

  耽误您时间,实在对不起。

  Thanks for your time.

  Thanks for your time. (耽误您时间,实在对不起。)

  Don't worry about it. (没关系。)

  感谢您为我做的一切。

  Thanks for everything.

  Thanks for all you've done.

  Thank you for all of your kindness.

  不管怎么都要谢谢您。

  Thank you anyway. *对方虽好意相助,但终究没有起到作用时使用。

  Sorry, I don't know. (对不起,我不知道。)

  Thank you anyway. (不管怎么都要谢谢您。)

  Thanks for offering, but... (谢谢你的建议,但是……)

  Thanks for offering, but I have other plans. (谢谢您的建议,可是我们有其他计划。)

  哦!那太好了。

  How nice!

  It's on me. (这次我请客。)

  Oh! How nice! (哦!那太好了。)

  How lovely! *女性常用。

  What a treat!

  我欠你的情。

  I owe you one.

  I'm much obliged. (万分感谢。)*比较礼貌的说法。be obliged表示“感谢,感激”,多在美国南部使用。

  I'm in your debt. *in one's debt “向……借过钱”,引申为“受……的恩惠”,比较强调感谢的心情。

  谢谢你送给我的礼物。

  Thanks a lot for your present.

  Thank you for your gift.

  您能这样说,我非常感谢。

  Thanks for saying so.

  I really like your apartment. (我真的喜欢你的公寓。)

  Thanks for saying so. (您能这样说,我非常感谢。)

  It's nice of you to say so.

  谢谢你告诉我。

  Thanks for telling me.

  You have a run in your stocking. (你的丝袜跳线了。)

  Thanks for telling me. (谢谢你告诉我。)

  Thanks for letting me know.

  非常感谢你等着我。

  Thanks for waiting for me.

  Sorry to have kept you waiting. (对不起,让你久等了。)

  Sorry, I'm late. (对不起,我晚了。)

  谢谢你约我出来。

  Thanks for asking me out. *ask someone out 一般是“约会”的意思。

  Thanks for inviting me. (谢谢您邀请我。)

  谢谢你鼓励我。

  Thanks for cheering me up. *cheer up “鼓励”、“打起精神”、“鼓足勇气”。

  Thank you for making me feel better.

  你救了我一命。

  You saved my life.

  Watch out! Stop! (小心!站住!)

  Thanks, you saved my life. (谢谢,你救了我一命。)

  谢谢你对我的忠告。

  Thanks for warning me.

  Thanks for the warning.

  Thanks for telling me. (谢谢你告诉我。)

  谢谢你不远万里专程跑一趟。

  Thanks for coming all the way over here.

  Thanks for coming all the way over here. (谢谢你大老远专程跑一趟。)

  It was no trouble. (这没什么大不了的。)

  谢谢你的来信,你对我太好了。

  Thank you for your letter. It was very kind of you.

  Thank you for your letter. It was very kind of you. (谢谢你的来信,你对我太好了。)

  You're welcome. (这没什么。)

  有关还礼的英语口语

  不客气。

  You're welcome.

  Thank you for everything. (感谢您做的一切。)

  You're welcome. (不客气。)

  My pleasure.

  Don't mention it.

  No problem.

  Not at all.

  You're quite welcome.

  That's quite alright.

  Don't worry about it.

  不必客气。

  Don't mention it. *这句常用于美国,在英国和澳大利亚则不常使用。

  能帮助您,我非常高兴。

  I'm glad I could help.

  Thanks, you saved my life! (谢谢您救了我一命。)

  I'm glad I could help. (能帮助您,我非常高兴。)

  有关道歉的英语口语

  对不起。

  I'm sorry.

  I'm sorry. I made a mistake. (对不起,我弄错了。)

  That's all right. (没什么。)

  Excuse me. *用于各种情况。如“对不起,您再说一遍”、“对不起……”。

  啊!对不起。

  Whoops, excuse me. *用于踩了别人的脚等场合。

  Ouch! (唉哟!)

  Whoops, excuse me. (啊!对不起。)

  对不起,请原谅。

  Excuse me. *用于一般的道歉。

  I beg your pardon. *比较正式的说法。

  Oh, sorry.

  真的非常抱歉。

  I'm awfully sorry.

  那件事真对不起。

  I'm sorry about that.

  这是我的疏忽。

  It's my fault. *直截了当地承认自己的错误并致歉的说法。

  It's my fault. (这是我的疏忽。)

  That's okay. Don't worry about it. (没关系,别太在意。)

  I'm to blame. (全怪我。)

  哎呀,我弄错了。

  Oops. My mistake. *茫然不知所措,不知如何是好或感到很遗憾,对做错的事感到惊讶和表示道歉的心情。Oops是“哎呀!”的语气。

  Oops, so sorry. (哎呀,真对不起。)

  那事我觉得很抱歉。

  I feel bad about it.

  I wish it had never happened. *直译“我希望没有发生过那样的事”,即“那事如果没有发生过该多好呀!”

  真抱歉,我不能来。

  I'm sorry I couldn't come.

  I'm sorry I couldn't come. (真抱歉,我不能来。)

  That's all right. (没关系。)

  前几天真是很抱歉。

  I'm sorry about the other day.

  Hi, John! (嗨!约翰,你好!)

  I'm sorry about the other day. (前几天真是很抱歉。)

  请您原谅我的失礼。

  Please forgive my rudeness.

  A) Please forgive my rudeness. (请您原谅我的失礼。)

  B) I'll forgive you. (我原谅你。)*A更口语的说法是I'm sorry I was rude. (很抱歉,我失礼了。)

  我不知该怎样向您道歉。

  I don't know how to apologize to you. *apologize to...“向……道歉”。

  I can't express how sorry I am.

  Words can't express how sorry I am.

  I have no words to apologize to you.

  我并没有那个意思。

  I didn't mean that. *mean “打算说/做……”。

  真对不起,给您添麻烦了。

  I'm sorry to trouble you.

  I'm sorry to trouble you. (真对不起,给您添麻烦了。)

  That's okay. (没关系。)

  实在对不起,让您费心了。

  I'm really sorry for troubling you.

  I'm really sorry for troubling you. (实在对不起,让您费心了。)

  It was nothing. (这没什么。)

  抱歉,让您久等了。

  I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.

  I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. (抱歉,让您久等了。)

  I was about to go home. (我正想要回家呢。)

  I'm sorry to be late again. (对不起,我又来晚了。)

  Sorry, I'm late again. (对不起,我又迟到了。)

  我希望……可是……

  I wish I could...

  Are you coming to my party? (你能来参加我的晚会吗?)

  I wish I could come, but I'm busy on Friday. (我非常想去,可是星期五我很忙。)

4018425