有关邀请友人的英语短句
下面学习啦小编为大家整理的有关邀请友人的英语短句,欢迎大家学习!
这个周末你有空吗?
Are you free this weekend? *free“有空,空闲”。
Are you free this weekend? (这个周末你有空吗?)
Yes, I am. (嗯,有空。) *回答no时,用“No, I have plans.”(不,我有安排。) “No, I'm going skiing.” (不,我要去滑雪。)
我们还可以再见面吗?
Could I see you again?
能给我你的电话号码吗?
Could you give me your phone number?
我们在哪儿见面?
Where shall we meet?
Where shall I meet you?
要我开车去接你吗?
Shall I come to pick you up? *pick up“开车去接某人”。
你今天下午有安排吗?
Are you doing anything this afternoon?
Are you doing anything this afternoon? (你今天下午有安排吗?)
No, nothing special. (没有,没有什么特别的安排。)
*如果有安排的话,可用下面的回答。
Yes, I have to work. (嗯,我得工作。)
Do you have plans for this afternoon?
Are you busy this afternoon? (今天下午你忙吗?)
和我一起吃晚饭,好吗?
How about having dinner with me?
How about having dinner with me? (和我一起吃晚饭,好吗?)
Sounds great! (那太好了!)
How about dinner? (一起吃晚饭怎么样?)
Let's have dinner together. (让我们一起吃晚饭吧。)
我们干嘛不去看棒球比赛呢?
Why don't we go to see a baseball game?
Why don't we ...? “为什么不……呢?”
Why don't we go to see a baseball game? (我们干嘛不去看棒球比赛呢?)
Yeah! (好啊!)Let's go see a baseball game!
真对不起,我另有安排。
Sorry, I'm tied up. *be tied up“受(时间的)约束”。
Sorry, I have plans.
Sorry, I'm busy. (对不起,我很忙。)
I'm sorry, but I have other plans.
实在对不起,恐怕不行。
I'm afraid I can't.
I'm sorry but I can't.
谢谢您的邀请,可是……
Thanks for asking, but...
Let's go out for a drink. (去喝一杯吧。)
Thanks for asking, but I already made plans. (谢谢你的邀请,可是我有别的安排。)
Thanks for the invitation, but... (谢谢您的邀请,可是……)
另找时间可以吗?
How about a rain check? *rain check指“(比赛、活动等)因雨天改期再赛时作为入场券的原票票根”。由因雨天中止或延期比赛而发给观众“rain check”引申为被邀请者因故不能接受邀请,而邀请继续有效的意思,“以后方便的时间”、“下次还有机会”。
Let's do it another time. (再找时间吧。)
Could we plan it for another day? (能找其他时间吧?)
Some other time. (再找其他时间吧。)
我希望你能来。
I hope you can come.