打电话订机票的常用英语对话
打电话订机票的常用英语对话
英语预订机票,会在电话里进行什么样的英语对话?下面是学习啦小编给大家整理的打电话订机票的常用英语对话,供大家参阅!
打电话订机票的常用英语对话1
Marie: I want two tickets for Swan Lake for the evening of the 15th.
玛 丽:我 想 订 两 张 15 号 晚 上 《天 鹅 湖》的 票。
Clerk: We have different prices for different seats. Which would you like?
订 票 员:您 想 订 哪 个 价 位 的?
Marie: What do you have?
玛 丽:有 哪 些 价 位 的?
Clerk: The prices range from 1,500 yuan, 1,200 yuan, 800 yuan to 500 yuan.
订 票 员:1500 元、1200 元、800 元、500 元 不 等。
Marie: Two 1, 200 yuan tickets, please.
玛 丽:我 要 两 张 1200 元 的。
Clerk: Your name, address, and phone number, please.
订 票 员:请 留 一 下 您 的 姓 名、地 址 和 联 系 方 式。
Marie: My name is Marie, and I am staying in Room 2135 at the Zhuyuan Hotel. My cell phone number is 1678927666.
玛 丽:我 叫 玛 丽,住 在 竹 园 饭 店 2135 房 间,电 话 是 1678927666。
Clerk: Thank you. Your tickets will be delivered to you around six o'clock this afternoon.
订 票 员:好,今 天 下 午 6 点 左 右 我 们 会 把 票 送 到。
Marie: How much do you charge for delivery?
玛 丽:请 问 送 票 费 是 多 少?
Clerk: 20 yuan.
订 票 员:20 块。
打电话订机票的常用英语对话2
AGood morning. Can I help you?
您早,能为您做些什么?
BGood morning. I'd like to make a reservation to Guangzhou for August 2.
早,我想订一张8月2日去广州的机票。
AJust a moment, please. I'm sorry, sir. There is no ticket available on that day. But we have flights for Guangzhou the next day.
请稍等。对不起,先生,8月2日的票已订完了,但第二天有去广州的航班。
BMay I inquire about the departure time?
请问飞机都什么时候起飞?
AA 9:12 flight in the morning and a 14:00 flight in the afternoon.
早上航班9点12分起飞,下午航班2点起飞。
BWhen will the plane reach for the morning flight?
早上班机什么时候到达?
AAt 13:15.
下午1点15分。
BOK. I'd like to book a ticket for this one.
好吧,我订一张这次班机的票。
AAll right, sir. Please reconfirm your ticket no later than 12 o'clock two days before the flight; otherwise, your reservation will automatically be cancelled.
好的,先生。请最好在起飞前两天的中午12点前再确认一下机票,否则预订会自动取消。
打电话订机票的常用英语对话3
AHi, I would like to purchase a one way ticket to Brussels, please.
你好,我想买一张去Brussels的票。
BCertainly sir, this is our train schedule. We have an express train departing every morning and an overnight train that departs at nine pm.
好的,先生,这是我们的列车时刻表。每天早晨我们有一趟特快列车出发,晚上有一趟9点的火车。
AHow long does it take to get there?
到哪儿需要多长时间?
BAbout twelve hours. We currently have tickets available only for first class on the express train. If you’d like, you can choose a sleeper on the overnight train which is a bit less expensive.
大概12小时,目前只有特快列车的1等车厢票。如果你愿意,可以买张晚上的卧铺票,票稍微贵些。
AYeah, I think that is the best option. Do you serve food on the train? Twelve hours is such a long time!
是的,我想那是最好的选择。火车上有供餐服务吗?12小时挺长的。
BYes,of course. There is a dining car towards the front of the train where they serve meals at all times. We do provide complimentary water and coffee for all of our passengers.
当然有,列车的前部有餐车,会一直提供餐饭。我们为所有乘客提供免费的水和咖啡。
AGreat! I’ll take it.
太好了。我就买这个票吧。
BHere you are sir. Your train leaves from platform number nine at nine on the dot. Remember to be here at least thirty minutes before your scheduled departure time or else you might miss your train!
给你。火车晚9点准时开发。一定要在计划出发时间提前30分钟来,或否你会错过火车。
AI understand. Thank you very much !
我知道。非常感谢。
BHave a great trip.
旅途愉快。
打电话订机票的常用英语对话4
A: We're now staying at the Holiday Inn. How do we get to the airport?
A:我们现在住在假日酒店,到机场怎么走?
B: We have shuttle buses leaving for the airport from downtown every 20 minutes The bus stops at Holiday Inn as well. Be sure to get on the bus before 7: 30.
B:我们在市区每20分钟有班车开往机场。班车会在假日酒店停。请您7:30之前一定要乘上我们的班车。
A: What is the earliest one?
A:最早的一班是什么时候?
B: At 7 am. It takes about one hour to get to the airport. So it'll be right for your timing.
B:早上7点。到机场一小时左右,正好赶上你们的航班。
A: OK, thank you. By the way, what can I do if I want to put off my flight?
A:好的,谢谢您。请问,万一我想推迟我的航班怎么办?
B: Your tickets are valid for one year.If you want to change flight, you just go to the airline's ticketing office and have it reconfirmed. But you have to fly the same airlines.
B:你们的机票一年之内有效。如果您想改变航班日期,您只需到售票处再次确定您的航班就行了。不过您仍然得乘坐同一家航空公司的班机。
A: OK. What can I do if l want to cancel the ticket?
A:好的。如果想取消这个航班呢?
B: In that case. you can get a refund with a certain percentage of the original fare deducted as the service charge.
B:那样的话,您仍然可以拿回您的机票费用,不过将会扣除原价一定比例的服务费。
A: That's reasonable. OK, thank you very much.
A:这很合理,非常感谢。
其他常用英语口语表达
You can hit him like a telephone.
你可以打他电话咨询一下。
Provide free telephone consultation.
免费提供电话咨询。
By the way, is there a special rate for a group reservation?
顺便问一下,团体预订是不是可以打折?
常用英语词汇表达
a group reservation 团体预订
free 免费的
put off 推迟
telephone consultation 电话咨询
service charge 服务费
flight 航班
看过打电话订机票的常用英语对话的人还看了: