学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语口语 > 磋商价格英语对话

磋商价格英语对话

时间: 玉莲928 分享

磋商价格英语对话

  价格谈判,还是磋商价格,都是外贸中经常会进行的英语对话的主题。下面是学习啦小编给大家整理的磋商价格英语对话,供大家参阅!

  磋商价格英语对话

  A trial order 试销订购

  A: Alan, I believe you have studied our catalogue andprice list. Are you interested in some of ourproducts?

  艾伦先生,我想你已经研究过我们的产品目录和价格单了,你是否对我们的某些产品感兴趣呢?

  B: Yes. I'm thinking of buying some T-shirts, but Ifind your price is on the high side.

  是的,我在考虑订购一些T恤,但我觉得你们的价格有些偏高。

  A: I'm very surprised to hear you say that. I think our price is very favorable. You can hardlyget such an attractive price from other suppliers.

  您这么说真让我吃惊。我认为我方的价格是很优惠的。您从其他供货商那里很难拿到如此诱人的价格。

  B: I'm not so sure of that. I think it's difficult for me to push sales at such a price.

  对此我可不敢肯定。我觉得很难以这一价格推销你们的产品。

  A: What's your proposal then?

  那您有什么提议?

  B: I think to get the business done, you should at least reduce the price by 20%.

  我认为要做成这笔生意,你至少应降价20%。

  A: We could take a cut on the price if your order is a large one, but a 20% reduction is reallymore than we can do. What quantity are you going to order from us then?

  如果你订货量大的话,我们可以降一次价,但降价20%我们实在不能承受。你们准备订多少货呢?

  B: As a trial order, I'll take 5,000 dozen this time.

  作为试销订购,我这次订5000打。

  A: 5,000 dozen is by no means a large order. In that case, the best I can do is to gice you a5% reduction.

  5000打绝不是什么大订单。那样的话我们只能降价5%。

  B: That's not a big change from 20%. I really can't accept that.

  5%与20%相差太大了,我确实没法承受。

  A: What's your counter-offer then?

  那你还个价吧。

  B: To conclude the idea, I'd say a reduction of at least 15%would help.

  为了做成交易,我说至少要降价15才行。

  A: 15% is impssible. That will leave us almost no profit.

  15%是不可能的。那样的话我们就没有利润可赚了。

  B: If that's the case, I'll have to go somewhere else to meet my needs.

  这样的话,我只能去找其他供货商了。

  A: How about doing it this way? You increase your quantity by 8,000 dozen and I'll give you a10% reduction.

  你看这样行不行?你把订货量增加8000打,我们降价10%。

  B: 8,000 would be too large a figure to be used for a trial.

  8000打对试销订货来说数量实在有点多。

  A: Well, to encourage future business, I'm prepared to reduce the price by 10%. We can't goany further.

  好吧,为了促进今后的生意,我同意降价10%。我们没办法再降了。

  B: OK. Let's call it a deal.

  好吧。成交。

  外贸磋商价格英语对话

  Discount 折扣

  A: Even with volume sales, our costs for the Exec Uciser won't go down much.

  即使是大量销售,我们的“健身乐”生产成本仍无法降低太多。

  B: Just what are you proposing?

  那么你的建议是?

  A: We could take a cut on the price. But 25% would reduce much our profit margin. We suggest a compromise 10%.

  敝公司可以降价但是七五折会过度削低我们的毛利率。我们建议打九折。

  B: That's a big change from 25%! 10% is beyond my negotiating limit. (pause) Any other ideas?

  那根七五折相差太多了!九折实在超出我们的谈判限度。(停顿)有其他方案吗?

  A: I don't think I can change it right now. Why don't we talk again tomorrow?

  我现在没办法更改方案。 这样吧,我们何不明天再谈?

  B: Sure, I have to talk to my office anyway. I hope we can find some common ground on this.

  可以。反正我也得和公司讨论一下。希望我们能够达成共识。

  (next day) 次日

  B: Robert, I have been instructed to reject the numcers you proposed; but we can try to come up with something else.

  罗伯特,奉公司指示,我得拒绝你们的折扣,但我们还可以找出其他可行的办法。

  A: I hope so, Dana. My instructions are to negotiate hard on this deal, but I'm trying very hard to reach some middle ground.

  希望如此,丹。上面指示我们要强硬地谈这笔生意,但我一直想达成折中的方案。

  B: I understand. We propose a structured deal. For the first six months, we get a discount of 20%, and the next six months we get 15%.

  我了解。那么我们提议阶段式交易。前半年先给我们打八折,后半年则打八五折。

  A: Dana, I can't bring those numbers back to my office, they'll turn it down flat.

  丹,我没办法向公司报告这样的数字,他们一定会断然拒绝。

  B: Then you'll have to think of something better, Robert.

  罗伯特,那你就得想出更好的方案了。

  重点解释:

  discount n. 折扣;打折扣

  We give a special discount of 10 per cent for cash.

  如用现金购买,我们给予九折优待。

  compromise n. 妥协方案;折衷办法

  The interior decoration of the house is a compromise between Chinese and foreign styles.

  这所房子的内部装饰是中西两式的折衷物。

  negotiate vi. 谈判

  common ground 共同点

  Bob and Frank don't like each other because they have no common ground.

  鲍勃跟弗兰克互不喜欢对方,他俩毫无共同之处。

  国际贸易磋商价格英语对话

  A: Hello! Is Mr. Green there?

  B: Speaking. May I ask who I am talking to?

  A: This is Li with Silk Company. We met last Sunday during the exhibition.

  B: Oh, yes. I remember your company.

  A: Thank you for visiting our products. I remember that you are interested in our silk products, and so, could I have a meet with you this week to show you more information about our products?

  B: I'd like to, but I'm afraid that my schedule is full this week.

  A: What about next week? Is it convenient for you?

  B: Amm. How about 10 a.m. on next Friday?

  A: Any time you say is OK.

  B: All right. Expecting you .

  

看过磋商价格英语对话的人还看了:

1.商务谈判对话范文

2.英语口语的对话技巧

3.酒店英语基本对话

4.商务谈判的口才技巧和案例

5.国际商谈判论文

3411395