学习啦>学习英语>英语口语>

乘务员与旅客对话英语版

时间: 玉莲928 分享

  作为一名旅客,登机期间和乘务员之间有什么样的英文对话呢?下面是学习啦小编给大家整理了乘务员与旅客英语对话,供大家参阅!

  乘务员与旅客英语对话1

  1、您好,欢迎您乘坐国航航班!

  Good morning(afternoon,evening).Welcome aboard Air China.

  2、您好,欢迎您乘坐星空联盟成员国航航班!

  Welcome aboard Air China,a member of Star Alliance.

  3、晚上好!请您出示登机牌。

  Good morning(afternoon,evening).May I have a look at you boarding pass?

  4、____先生/女士,请用毛巾。

  Mr./Ms.____,may I offer you the hot towel?

  5、____先生/女士,我们为您准备了橙汁、矿泉水和香槟酒,请问您喜欢哪一种?

  Mr./Ms.____,we have prepared orange juice ,mineral water and champagne fou you.Which one would you like?

  6、____先生/女士,您需要换一下拖鞋吗,这样会舒服些。

  Mr./Ms.____,would you like to put on slippers? It will make you more comfortable.

  7、____先生/女士,需要品尝一下香槟吗?我们配备的是卡迪亚香槟。

  Mr./Ms.____,would you like to try the champagne?We’ve got Cartier.

  8、天气比较冷,您需要一杯热茶吗?

  It’s quite cold.Would you like a cup of hot tea?

  乘务员与旅客英语对话2

  座位Seating

  1、您好,请从这边通道往前走。

  Good morning(afternoon,evening).This aisle(way),please.

  2. ____先生/女士,请从这边上楼梯,楼上是公务舱。

  Good morning(afternoon,evening),Mr./Ms.____.Business class is in upper deck.Please go this way.

  3.座椅排好在行李架上方。

  Seat numbers are indicated on the overhead compartments.

  4.您的座位是20排D座,请跟我来。

  Your seat number is 20D.Please follow me.

  5.麻烦您侧身让后面的旅客过一下。

  Excuse me.Please give way to the passengers behind.

  6.好的,旅客登机完毕后,我帮您看看第一排有没有空座位。

  Sure,I’ll see if there is any vacant seat for you in the first row after boarding.

  7.25E座位没有旅客,起飞后您可以去坐。

  25E is vacant.You can change there after take-off.

  8.对不起,您旁边的旅客想和她的孩子坐在一起,您方便跟她换座位吗?

  Excuse me.The lady next to you wants to sit together with her child.Would you mind changing seats with her?

  9.对不起,我已经沟通过了,但那位旅客还是想坐靠窗的座位。

  I have talked with that passenger,but he still preferred the window seat.

  10.对不起,机上无法办理升舱手续。建议您下次在地面提前办理。

  I am afraid we can not upgrade you on board .May I suggest you arrange that procedure in advance at check-in counter next time?

  11.先生,这里是机组座位,请您回原位。谢谢您的合作!

  Excuse me,sir,this is the crew seat.May I kindly ask you to return to your original seat?Thank you fou your cooperation.

  12.为了使飞机保持配载平衡,请您回到指定的位子上坐好,谢谢您的合作。

  In order to keep the aircraft in balance ,please return to your original seat.Thank you.

  13.对不起,您先在座位上休息,我去问一下(我请地服人员查询一下),马上就回来。

  I am sorry.Please take a seat first.I will check it with the ground staff and be back soon.

  14.让您久等了,是我们工作的失误。您现在可以坐在15排B座,我带您过去。

  Thank you fou waiting.It is our fault.Your seat number is 15B.I’ll show you the way.

  15.您好,您坐的是应急出口的位置,这是说明书,请您看一下,红色手柄不能触碰,在紧急情况下,请您协助我们的工作。

  Sir/Madam,the seat you are taking is in emergency exit area.You are kindly requested to read the safety instruction and not to touch the red handle.We do appreciate your help in case of emergency.

  乘务员与旅客英语对话3

  1. Good morning. Welcome aboard!

  早上好,欢迎登机!

  2. Excuse me. May I see your boarding pass?

  对不起,能看一下您的登机牌吗?

  3. What’s your seat number?

  您的座位号是多少?

  4. I’m afraid you are in the wrong seat.

  恐怕您坐错了座位。

  5. May I help you with your bag?

  我能帮您提行李吗?

  6. Please carry your bag and follow me.

  请提着行李跟我来。

  7. I’m afraid you’ll have to stow your bag under the seat in front of you.

  恐怕您要将行李放您前排的座椅下面。

  8. You may adjust your seat back by pressing the button on the arm of your seat.

  您可以通过座椅扶手的按钮来调节座椅靠背。

  9. If there’s anything we can do for you, just press the call button.

  如有任何需要,请按呼唤铃。

  10. Your hot towel/wet towel, madam/sir.

  请您用热毛巾/湿纸巾,女士/先生。

  11. There are toilets in the front and rear of the cabin.

  客舱的前面和后面都有洗手间。

  12. Lavatory is not allowed to use during take-off.

  飞机起飞期间,洗手间禁止使用。

  13. -Do you speak English?

  -Yes, I speak a little English.

  -您说英语吗?

  -是的,说一点点。

  14. -How long does our flight take?

  -Our flight takes three hours.

  -我们要飞多久?

  -我们的空中飞行时间为3小时。

  15. -At what altitude are we flying?

  -We are flying at an altitude of 9000 meters.

  -飞机现在的飞行高度是多少?

  -我们的飞行高度为9000米。

  16. -What is the speed of our plane?

  -It’s 950 kilometers per hour.

  -我们飞行的速度是多少?

  -我们的飞行速度为每小时950公里。

  17. Shall I bring you a blanket?

  我给您拿床毯子好吗?

  18. -Where are we now/Which place is it?

  -We are flying over the Yangtze River.

  -我们现在在哪里?/这是什么地方?

  -我们正在飞越长江。

  19. We’ll soon be serving drinks/dinner. Please put down the tray table in front of you.

  我们很快就要供应饮料/正餐。请将您前面的小桌板放下来。

  20. What would you like, sir?

  先生,您想要点什么?


看过乘务员与旅客英语对话的人还看了:

1.空乘英语对话

2.乘务员面试自我介绍范文

3.英语经典情景对话

4.英语基本对话句子

5.经典英语电影对话

2806530