餐厅英语口语对话
餐厅英语口语对话
在餐厅进行的英语对话中,口语化是生活的趋向。下面是学习啦小编给大家整理的餐厅英语口语对话,供大家参阅!
餐厅英语口语对话:送餐服务
W(Waiter): Good morning, room service. Can I help you?
早上好!送餐服务,有什么能为您效劳的吗?
G(Guest): I want to an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up. Room 1607.
我想要一份美式早餐加单面煎蛋,房号是1607。
W: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
请问喝什么果汁呢?
G: Orange juice and please make my coffee very black.
橙汁,还有请给我一杯很浓的咖啡。
W: Yes, sir. An American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, orange juice and a black coffee. Am I right, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐加单面煎蛋、橙汁及一杯很浓的咖啡,对吗?
G: Yes, that's it.
是的。
W: Is there anything else, sir?
还需要什么吗,先生?
G: No, that's all.
没有了,就这样。
W: All right. We'll bring it to you as soon as possible.
好的,我们会尽快把早餐送上。
餐厅英语口语对话:送餐服务1
W: (Knocks the door) Good morning, sir, Room service. I've brought up the breakfast you ordered.
(敲门)早上好,先生,送餐服务,您要的早餐送来了。
G: (Open the door) Come in, please.
(打开门)请进。
W: Thank you. Here's the food you ordered.
谢谢,这是您要的食物。
G: Just put it on the table, please.
请放在桌上。
W: Do you need anything else, sir?
先生,还有其他需要的吗?
G: No, thanks. Can I have some more juice for the mini-bar?
没有了,谢谢。可否多放一些水果汁在小冰箱内?
W: Yes, sir. I'll get them for you right away, would you please sign this bill first? Thank you.
好的,我立刻去。能麻烦您先签了这帐单吗?谢谢。
餐厅英语口语对话:推荐菜品
(A group of six including two couples and two children enter a Chinese restaurant in hotel.)
(一行6人,包括两对夫妇及两个小孩,进入酒店的中餐厅。)
W(Waiter): Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. A table for six? This way please.
晚上好,女士们、先生们。一张六人桌?请往这边走。
(Guest seated 客人就座)
W: (Give the guest the menu) Would you like some drink first?
(递上菜单)要先喝点什么吗?
G(Guest): Yes, please. Two Heineken, two Pepsi and two glasses of orange juice for the children.
是的,谢谢。两瓶喜力,两瓶百事可乐,另外给小朋友来两杯橙汁。
W: OK. Would you like to order now?
好的。你们要点菜吗?
G: I'm afraid we need a few minutes. What would you recommend?
恐怕要迟一些。你有什么推荐?
W: If you like a hot and spicy food, then try Mapo Bean curd. It's a famous Sichuan food. I would say it is very tasty.
如果您喜欢辣的,何不试试著名的四川菜麻婆豆腐。我认为味道还不错。
G: Alright. Any other spicy food for us?
好的,还有什么辣菜适合我们?
W: How about Shredded Meat in Chili Sauce?
四川牛柳丝好吗?
G: Great! We take that. Could we have a Beijing Roast Duck, please?
好极了!就这样。另外给我们一份北京烤鸭,好吗?
W: Certainly, Sir. Would you like some rice or soup?
好的,先生。要点饭和汤吗?
G: Sweet Corn Soup and two Yangzhou Fried Rice, please.
玉米羹和两份扬州炒饭。
W: A wise choice, sir.
精明的选择。
G: Oh, yes. Please give us six spring rolls as appetizer. Would you also give us two pairs of knife and forks? These guys don't know how to use chopsticks.
对了,请给我们6份春卷当开胃品。还有,给我们两副刀叉,这些孩子不懂用筷子。
W: Certainly.
当然可以。
(The guests finished the food and are talking.)
(客人用过餐后,正在聊天。)
W: Sorry to interrupt you. Would you like some dessert/dim sum?
对不起,打扰你们谈话,要甜品(点心)吗?
G: No, thanks, we're full. Give us the bill, please.
不用了,谢谢。我们吃饱了,请结帐。
W: (Bring the bills) Here you are, sir.
(递上帐单)你们的帐单,先生。
G: Can I put it on my account?
可以记在酒店的帐单内吗?
W: Yes, sure. Please sign here and write down your room number, sir. Can I have a look your key card?
当然可以,请在这里签名,并写上您的房号,我可以看看您的钥匙卡吗?
G: Here you are.
在这里。
W: Thank you. I hope you enjoyed the food.
谢谢。希望你们喜欢我们的食物。
看过餐厅英语口语对话的人还看了:
3.餐厅英语情景对话