学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语口语 > 餐厅买单英语对话

餐厅买单英语对话

时间: 玉莲928 分享

餐厅买单英语对话

  你在餐厅买单时,会用到什么英语对话?下面是学习啦小编给大家整理的餐厅买单英语对话,供大家参阅!

  餐厅买单英语对话:签字付账

  Sign the Bill 签字付账

  Waiter: Would you like anything else?

  您还需要些什么?

  Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.

  不需要了,谢谢。我们现在要结账了。

  Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?

  好的,先生,您打算怎样付账?

  Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill.

  我想把账记在账单上。

  Guest: What's your room number?

  请问你的房间号?

  Waiter: 1208.

  1208。

  Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.

  请在账单上写上您的名字和房间号码,并且请出示房匙/房卡,好吗?

  Guest: Of course, here you are.

  当然,给你。

  Waiter: Could you just sign here, please?

  您在这签字好吗?

  Guest: Sure.

  可以。

  Waiter: Thank you. How did you like your meal? Would you please give us your comment about our service and dishes?

  谢谢。请问你的餐食得怎样?能否对我们的服务或菜式提供宝贵的意见?

  Guest: Very nice, very delicious.

  非常好,非常美味。

  餐厅买单英语对话:现金支付

  Paying by Cash 现金支付

  Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.

  服务员,结账。

  Waiter: Yes, sir.

  好的,先生。

  Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.

  先生,这是您的账单,多谢。

  Guest: Here you are.

  给你。

  Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.

  这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。

  Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.

  多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。

  Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.

  谢谢!这是给你的小费。

  Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.

  多谢,先生,但我们不接受小费。/不用的,谢谢你的好意。

  餐厅买单英语对话:使用赠券

  Using the Vouchers 使用赠券

  Waiter: Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything else? If not, do you mind if I bring you your bill? It is nearly closing time.

  对不起,先生,请问还需要点什么吗?如果不需要的话,介不介先结账呢?因为就要到关门时间了。

  Guest: I'm sorry, check now, please.

  对不起,现在结账吧。

  Waiter: Would you like separate bills or one bill?/Would you like to pay together or separately?

  请问分单还是一起结账。

  Guest: Together.

  一起结账。

  Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir? You may pay cash, credit card, cheque or charge it to your room.

  您打算怎样付账?你可以付现金、信用卡、支票或入房数。

  Guest: I'd like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.

  现金,我这儿有折头卡和赠券。

  Waiter: I'm sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be used together.

  对不起,折头卡与赠券不可以同时使用。

  Guest: Well, use the vouchers first. Do you have more vouchers?

  那先用赠券吧,你们还有赠券送吗?

  Waiter: I'm sorry there are no vouchers sent out during the Trade Fair.

  对不起,交易会期间我们不发赠券。

  Guest: It's a pity.

  遗憾。

  

看过餐厅买单英语对话的人还看了:

1.关于餐厅买单英语对话阅读

2.在西餐厅结账买单的英语情景对话

3.餐厅买单英语对话阅读

4.餐馆结账英语实用情景对话

5.餐馆结账英语实用对话

6.餐厅常用英语对话100句

2738268