部门会议相关英语情景对话
部门级别的大型会议,若是用英语汇报工作的话如何做呢?下面是学习啦小编给大家整理了部门会议英语对话,供大家参阅!
部门会议英语对话1
Manager: I would like to get everyone's opinion on the issues.
Mr. Smith: We all expect to have the chance.
Manager: Really, Mr. Smith? Then the floor is yours.
Mr. Smith: Certainly. It's my honor to start the ball rolling. In my opinion...
经理:有关这些问题,我希望能获得每个人的意见。
史密斯先生:我们都盼着发言呢。
经理:是吗,史密斯先生?那你能评论一下吗?
史密斯先生:当然,我很荣幸第一个发言。在我看来……
部门会议英语对话2
A:Is the room ready for the meeting, Miss Wang?
王小姐,会议室准备好了吗?
B:Yes, I've put the minute-book and some paper copies of the agenda on the table.And paper and pencils have been laid by their name-cards on the conference table for each participant.
是的,我已将会议记录和一些会议事项的复印件放在桌子上,并且纸和笔都放在每一位出席者的名片旁边。
A:Thank you. Please also prepare the microphone and speakers?
谢谢你,请把麦克风和扬声器也准备好。
B:Yes. I will keep that in mind.
好的。我会记得的。
A: Good, you'll also need to take the minutes this afternoon.
好极了,今天下午由你做会议记录。
B:Should I write down every word that everyone says?
我要记下每个人说的每句话吗?
A: No, you needn't. That's very difficult and hardly ever necessary. You just make a note of the topics that are discussed and the result of the discussion.
不需要。那样太难,并且没有必要。你只要记录一下讨论的主题和结果就够了。
B:And should I type out the minutes from the notes?
我还要把会议录打印出来?
A:Yes, of course.
当然了。
部门会议英语对话3
Ben:You should attend a department meeting every Friday morning. There are other meetings for people working together on certain projects.
每周五上午有部门会议,还有一些项目会议。
Linda:ow often do you have meetings?
多久开一次会?
Ben:That's right.
对。
Linda:OK. I understand that we basically work fromm nine to six, with an hour-long lunch break from 12 to 1, right?
好。我知道一般九点上班,六点下班,十二点到一点有一个小时的午休时间。
Ben:Welcome to NHN Group. First, let me go over what we do in the department during a typical workday.
欢迎加入NHN。首先,我们看看工作日内我们都做些什么。
Linda:Fine. Salaries are paid directly into our bank accounts, aren't they?
好的。工资是直接打进银行账户,对吗?
Ben:That's right.
对。
Linda:I've met some colleagues already. I'm sure we'll get along well with each other.
我已经见过一些同事了,相信会相处得很好。
Ben:OK. This is your cubicle. Get yourself settled and then I'll introduce you to some of the others.
好,这是你的隔间。你先安顿一下,一会儿我再把你介绍给大家。
>>>下一页更多精彩“部门会议英语对话”