有关旅游的英语对话
到国外旅游时,如果有人陪伴的话,会很安心呢,因为不是一个人。下面是学习啦小编给大家整理的有关旅游的英语对话,供大家参阅!
有关旅游的英语对话:抵达加拿大
Dashan: Now that you're in Canada, it's important to practise your
English. You have to promise to speak English all the time.
大山:现在我们在加拿大了,这可是一个练习英文的好机会,
你们可要时时刻刻都说英语。
Rumei&Yunbo: Okay, Dashan.
如梅 & 云波:好的,大山。
Dashan: What colour is your suitcase, Rumei?
大山:如梅,你的手提箱是什么颜色的?
Rumei: It's blue, Dashan.
如梅:是蓝色的。
Yunbo: Oh, there it is. I'll get it.
云波:喂,在那边呐。我去拿吧。
Rumei: Thanks, Yunbo. Be careful. It's heavy.
如梅:云波,谢谢你。当心,箱子挺重的。
Yunbo: You're right. It is heavy.
云波:让你说对了,还真挺沉。
Rumei: Yunbo, this bag isn't my bag.
如梅:云波,这个手提箱不是我的。
Yunbo: Are you sure?
云波:你敢肯定吗?
Rumei: Yes, I am. My bag is blue with a red stripe. Oh, there it is.
It's next to the brown bag.
如梅:肯定不是。我的手提箱是蓝色的,带有一条红色的条纹。
嘿,就在那边,紧挨着棕色箱子的那个就是。
Yunbo: I'll get it.
云波:我去拿。
Rumei: Thanks, Yunbo.
如梅:谢谢你,云波。
Yunbo: You're welcome.
云波:别客气。
Monica: Dashan, I'm over here.
莫尼卡:大山,我在这儿!
Dashan: Hi, Monica, it's great to see you. How's everything?
大山:莫尼卡,你好!真高兴见到你。 你一切都好吗?
Monica: Very good, Dashan. And, how are you?
莫尼卡:我很好。你呢?
Dashan: Terrific. Rumei and Yunbo, I'd like you to meet my sister Monica
Gilbert. Monica, meet Su Rumei and Li Yunbo.
大山:我很好。如梅,云波,我来介绍你们认识我的姐姐莫尼卡·吉尔伯特。
莫尼 卡,这位是苏如梅,这位是李云波。
Monica: Hi! Nice to meet you.
莫尼卡:你好,见到你们我很高兴。
Yunbo: Nice to meet you, too, Mrs Gilbert.
云波:见到你我们也很高兴!吉尔伯特太太。
Monica: Please call me Monica.
莫尼卡:就叫我莫尼卡吧。
Rumei: Okay, Monica. And please call me Rumei.
如梅:好的,莫尼卡。你管我叫如梅吧。
Yunbo: Please call me, Yunbo.
云波:你叫我云波吧。
有关旅游的英语对话:待在宾馆
Dashan: Look at this. A ski trip to Whistler. Whistler is a famous ski resort.
大山:看这张海报,去惠斯勒滑雪旅游,惠斯勒可是个有名的滑雪胜地。
Rumei: Dashan, can you ski?
如梅:大山,你会滑雪吗?
Dashan: Yes, I can. Can you?
大山:我会。你会吗?
Rumei: Yes, I can. But Yunbo can't ski.
如梅:我会,可是云波不会。
Yunbo: I can so... But not very well.
云波:我会滑,可是滑不好。
Rumei: Where's Whistler?
如梅:惠斯勒在什么地方?
Dashan: It's near Vancouver. A bus leaves this hotel every day.
大山:离温哥华不远。每天有公共汽车从酒店往返。
Rumei: How much does it cost?
如梅:要多少钱?
Dashan: I don't know. Let's ask the clerk at the front desk.
大山:我不知道。我们问问服务台的工作人员吧。
Clerk: May I help you?
服务员:您有什么事吗?
Yunbo: Yes. Do you have information about the ski trip to Whistler?
云波:是的。有没有关于惠斯勒滑雪旅游的介绍?
Clerk: Yes, I do.
服务员:有。
Yunbo: What time does the bus leave?
云波:公共汽车几点从酒店开出?
Clerk: The bus leaves the hotel every morning at eight.
服务员:每天早晨8点开出。
Yunbo: How long does it take to get there?
云波:到那儿要花多长时间?
Clerk: It takes about two hours.
服务员:大约两个小时。
Rumei: What time does the bus return?
如梅:汽车几点返回?
Clerk: Around midnight.
服务员:大概要到午夜吧。
Rumei: How much does it cost?
如梅:要多少钱呢?
Clerk: It costs 5 a person. The price includes your lift ticket, ski rental and all taxes.
服务员:每位125加元,这里包括缆车票、滑雪用具租用费和所有税钱。
Rumei: Pardon me. What does it include?
如梅:对不起,都包括什么?
Clerk: Your lift ticket, ski rental and all taxes. It doesn't include your meals.
服务员:包括缆车票、滑雪器具租用费和所有税钱。饭费不包在内。
Rumei: Thanks.
如梅:谢谢。
有关旅游的英语对话:购物
Rumei: This shopping centre is great. It's sunny and very large.
如梅:这家购物中心可真大呀!这里阳光明媚,地方宽敞。
Dashan: The West Edmonton Mall is the largest shopping centre in North America. You can shop, eat, ice skate, see a movie and ride on a roller coaster here.
大山:西埃德蒙顿商场是北美最大的购物中心,在这里,你可以购物、就餐、滑冰、看电影,还可以玩过山车呢。
Rumei: Wow! It has a skating rink and a roller coaster. That's unusual.
如梅:哎呀,这里有滑冰场和过山车,真少见啊。
Yunbo: Can you find shopping centres all over Canada?
云波:加拿大各地都有大型购物中心吗?
Dashan: Yes, most Canadian cities have shopping malls. Shopping malls are very convenient. You can buy everything under one roof.
大山:是,多数加拿大城市都有购物街,在购物街购物非常方便。不挪地方(under one roof )什么都能买上。
Rumei: Under one roof? What does that mean?
如梅:Under one roof 是什么意思?
Dashan: It means... In one place.
大山:意思是……“在同一个地方”。
Rumei: Oh, I get it. UNDER ONE ROOF.
如梅:喔,我明白了,这叫under one roof。
Yunbo: In China, Rumei and I always shop in department stores or in small shops on the street.
云波:在中国如梅和我总是在百货商场或者去街上的小商店里买东西。
Rumei: Yunbo likes to shop in department stores, but I like to shop in small stores.
如梅:云波喜欢上百货商店买东西,但我喜欢去小商店。
Dashan: Well, I rarely shop. I'm usually too busy. Sometimes I shop for food, but that's all.
大山:我嘛,我是很少购物。 我有时上街买点吃的,仅此而已。
Yunbo: Oh, look. I see an ice cream shop. Let's get ice cream cones.
云波:哎,你们看,冰淇淋屋,我们买点蛋卷冰淇淋吧。
Rumei: Yes, let's take a break.
如梅:对。我们休息一会儿吧。
Dashan: Good idea. I love ice cream. I always get mint chocolate chip. What flavour do you usually get?
大山:好主意。我特别喜欢吃冰淇淋。我总是吃薄荷巧克力味的。你们一般吃什么味的?
Yunbo: Well, I usually get vanilla, but Rumei always gets strawberry. I'll get the ice cream. It's my treat.
云波:我一般吃香草味的,如梅总是吃草莓的。 我去买冰淇淋。 我来请客。
Dashan: Thanks, Yunbo.
大山:多谢啦,云波。
Rumei: Dashan, I want to buy a souvenir for my brother in Shanghai.
如梅:大山,我想给我上海的弟弟买件礼品。
Dashan: Let's find a souvenir store. We can ask for directions at the information desk.
大山:那我们找一家礼品店吧。 我们可以到问讯处去问路。
Rumei: Mmm... This ice cream is delicious.
如梅:啊,冰淇淋真好吃啊。
Dashan: Yes, it's wonderful. Thanks, Yunbo.
大山:是啊,真棒。谢谢你,云波。
Yunbo: My pleasure. I'm glad you like it.
云波:还客气什么,你们喜欢我就很高兴了。
有关旅游的英语对话
上一篇:航空公司的面试英语对话
下一篇:有趣的英语对话