学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语口语 > 餐馆里的英语对话

餐馆里的英语对话

时间: 玉莲928 分享

餐馆里的英语对话

  即使是在餐厅这一小小天地,也会进行着很多对话。下面是学习啦小编给大家整理的餐馆里的英语对话,供大家参阅!

  餐馆里的英语对话:付账方式

  A: Waiter, a table for two, please. 服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。

  B: Yes, this way please. 好的,请跟我来。

  A: Can we see the menu, please?能让我们看一看菜单吗?

  B: Here you are. 给您。

  A: What’s good today? 今天有什么好吃的?

  B: I recommand crispy and fried duck. 我推荐香酥鸭。

  A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow

  by some seafood and chips.

  我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。

  B: Do you want any dessert? 要甜品吗?

  C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee 不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。

  (After a few minutes.) 过了一会儿。

  A: I can have the check, please. 结帐。

  C: George. Let’s split this.乔治,我们各自付帐吧。

  A: No, it’s my treat tonight.不,今天我请客。

  B: Cash or charge, sir? 现金还是记帐?

  A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.

  记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。

  餐馆里的英语对话:点餐

  A: Good morning. Can I help you? 早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?

  B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.

  我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。

  A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir? 您想要哪种果汁呢?

  B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.

  西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。

  A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and

  a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?

  好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?

  B: Yes, that’s right. 是的。

  A: Is there any thing else, sir? 还有什么吗,先生?

  B: No, that’s all.没有了,谢谢。

  (Later)稍后

  A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.

  早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。

  B: Just put it on the table, please. 请放在桌上。

  A: Do you need anything else, sir? 先生,还有其他需要吗?

  B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?

  没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?

  A: What kind of juice would you like, sir? 哪种果汁呢,先生?

  B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please. 番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。

  A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir. 好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。

  餐馆里的英语对话:菜系

  A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter? 啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生? B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.

  那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。

  A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard. 我听说这两种都很辣。

  B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.

  对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。

  A: They might be too hot for me. 对我来说可能太辣了点。

  B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like

  them. 再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。

  A: What about any special Beijing dishes? 有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?

  B: There’s the Beijing roast duck. 有北京烤鸭啊。

  A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I

  find it? 啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?

  B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude

  Restaurant. 大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。

  A: Is it near here? 离这儿近吗?

  B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes,

  if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.

  不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。

  A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?

  好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?

  B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.

  我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。

  A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot. 您真是太好了!多谢多谢。

  B: You’re welcome. 不客气。

  餐馆里的英语对话:中国菜

  A是你,B是外国人

  A:Welcome to our hotel.欢迎光临。

  A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?您一共带了4件行李,是不是? B:Let me have a check again.让我再看一下。

  A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.接待处就在前面。

  A:After you, please.你先请。

  B:Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟? A:There is a shop on the ground floor.一楼有个商店。

  A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。

  B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?也可以买到纪念品吗?

  A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品。

  B:Excuse me,where is the restaurant?劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?

  A:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant

  Which one do you prefer?我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你愿意去哪个?

  B:I'd like to try some Chinese food today.今天我想尝尝中国菜

  餐馆里的英语对话:酒店英语口语会话必备手册

  在酒店里所使用的英语会话,基本上是属于商业英语,与日常生活会话中所使用的英语略有不同,较注重礼节。正式英语通常会让人误解为极艰深的英语,其实,只要套用一定格式的句子和单词,就可以了。例如:

  非正式英语 正式英语

  What’s your name? May I have your name?

  您贵姓? 请问您贵姓大名?

  Do you want some tea? Could you like some tea?

  您要喝茶吗? 请问您想喝茶吗?

  Over here, please. Could you come this way please?

  这边请。 请您往这边走好吗?

  * 不要说OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要说Certainly, Sir.

  * Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不适合在酒店中使用。

  * 别说“I don’t know.”回答“不知道”是非常不礼貌的说法。

  可以说“just a moment, please. I’ll check that for you.” (请稍候,我来帮您确认),然后请有能力处理的人前来协助。

  * 对男性客人,尊称为Sir; 面对女性客人时尊称为Ms.

  在招呼客人时,最好说“Excuse me, Sir(Ms)”, 不要直接称呼Mr.或Ms. 至于称呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接称呼boy或girl.

  * 正视对方的眼睛,以显示出你的信心和诚意。但必须注意,注视对方的眼睛,并不是无理地盯着对方看。

  * 在面对语言不通的外籍人士时,一定要多加利用手势和肢体语言。但是使用手势时要特别小心,因为对于不同国家、民族而言,手势的意义也大不相同。

  以上是学习啦小编整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。

2091414