学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语口语 > 英语角色扮演对话(2)

英语角色扮演对话(2)

时间: 玉莲928 分享

英语角色扮演对话

  角色扮演英语对话:适应生活

  Todd:Hey, Keith. I heard you just got married.

  嘿,基斯。我刚听说你结婚了。

  Keith:Oh, yeah.

  哦是的。

  Todd:Nice. So, how long ago did you get married?

  很好啊。那你是多久以前结婚的?

  Keith:Oh, I got married last November.

  恩,去年十一月份。

  Todd:Really, well congratulations.

  真的啊,祝福你。

  Keith:Thanks a lot.

  非常感谢。

  Todd:So, what'smarried lifelike?

  那婚后生活是什么样的?

  Keith:Oh, it's great. I love married life.

  哦很棒啊。我非常喜欢。

  Todd:How is being married different than being abachelor?

  已婚和单身相比有什么区别啊?

  Keith:You get lessdates.

  约会少了。

  Todd:Yeah. That'sfor sure. That's for sure. So at home, do yousharewith like the cooking and the cleaning and stuff like that?

  恩对的,太对了。那在家你们会分着干活吗?像下厨,打扫卫生或者收拾东西这一类的活儿。

  Keith:Oh, yeah, sure. That's the only way to do it really.

  恩是的,当然会。那可是唯一的办法。

  Todd:Yeah. Do you cook for your wife?

  恩。你下厨吗?

  Keith:Oh, yeah.

  恩,会的。

  Todd:OK. What do you cook for her?

  好的,那你都做些什么呢?

  Keith:It depends on what she wants but usually I do the easy stuff like pastas and salads and that kind of stuff.

  那要看她想吃什么了,但通常我会做些简单的食物,像意大利面,沙拉这类的食物。

  Todd:Oh, that's nice. That's nice.

  哦,那很好,很好啊。

  Keith:Ok.Thanks a lot.

  好的,谢谢你。

  Todd:You're welcome.

  不客气。

  角色扮演英语对话:喜欢哪个

  Todd:Hello, Keith.

  你好,基斯。

  Keith:Hello, Todd.

  你好,托德。

  Todd:Hey, Keith, what is your favorite food?

  嘿,基斯,你最喜欢什么食物啊?

  Keith:My favorite food? Well in Japan it'sprobablysushi.

  我最喜欢的食物?恩在日本的话,大概是寿司。

  Todd:OK, how often do you have sushi?

  好的,那你一周要吃几次?

  Keith:Wow, probablyat leasttwo times a week.

  哇,大概一周至少两次。

  Todd:OK. What is your favorite drink?

  好的。那你最喜欢喝什么?

  Keith:My favorite drink. Well, coca-colausually.

  我最喜欢的饮料。恩,是可口可乐。

  Todd:Do you have coke every day?

  你每天都喝吗?

  Keith:No because if I drink too much Igain weight.

  没有。要是喝的太多我会长胖的。

  Todd:Oh, yeah, yeah. I got the same problem. -- OK, how aboutdesserts. What's your favorite dessert?

  恩,对的,对的。我还有些类似的问题——有关甜品的。你最喜欢的甜品是?

  Keith:My favorite dessert? My favorite dessert is probably Tiramisu.

  我最喜欢的甜品?大概是提拉米苏。

  Todd:Tiramisu?

  提拉米苏?

  Keith:Yeah.

  是的。

  Todd: OK, great. Thanks. You're lucky.

  好的,谢谢,你很幸运啊。

  Keith: You're welcome.

  不客气。

  角色扮演英语对话:反义词

  Todd:OK, Diana we're going to talk about adjectives?

  好,戴安娜,我们来谈谈形容词?

  Dianna:OK.

  好啊。

  Todd:What is hot?

  什么是热?

  Dianna:An oven.

  烤箱。

  Todd:Yeah. what do you putinsidean oven?

  是的。你都往烤箱里放些什么?

  Dianna:Pizza.

  放披萨。

  Todd:Pizza. Do youbake your ownpizza at home?

  披萨。你自己在家烤披萨?

  Dianna:I havebefore. I'm not a good cook though, so.

  我曾经这么干过。不过,我不是一个好的厨师。

  Todd:Oh, yeah, meneither. What is cold?

  哦,这样啊,我也不是。那什么是冷呢?

  Dianna:The Artic ocean.

  北冰洋。

  Todd:That is true. Very cold. What can you find down at the Artic?

  对的。非常冷。你在那儿能找到什么?

  Dianna:Oh, Polar bears.

  哦,北极熊。

  Todd:Yeah, polar bears OK, have youeverseen a polar bear?

  对,北极熊。你见到过吗?

  Dianna:Only at the zoo.

  只在动物园见过。

  角色扮演英语对话:月球与未来

  Todd:Ebony, we were looking at the internet and we saw that the U.S. is going to try to put people on the moon, again, in a few years. What do you think about that?

  Ebony, 我们上网看到美国在几年之后又要将人送上月球。关于这个你有什么想法?

  Ebony:OK, about people on the moon, I think it's really cool! I say that as a natural reaction, but I know they've tried it before. I think it would be maybe a good idea economically, but then again not.

  恩,关于人上月球,我认为那很酷啊!那是一种自然反应。但我知道美国人之前就已经尝试过了。从经济的角度来说那是个不错的想法,然而又不是。

  Todd:Sure.

  当然。

  Ebony:I mean, because first of all, how are we financially in the US? What are they doing? I think they are trying to pick up spirits or distract right now with all the other underlying issues!

  我的意思是,首先,我们是如何在美国经济独立的?他们在做什么?我想他们在试图重拾斗志或分散所有其他潜在问题!

  Todd:Yeah!

  对的

  Ebony:Honestly, when I heard that, I was like, is this some kind of propoganda, some kind of billboard distraction. In my opinion, I mean, it's an awesome idea though if you really think behind it, but I don't know if that's what we should be looking at right now.

  老实说,当我听到的时候,我就想,那是一种宣传,是一种广告牌分心效应。我认为,我是说,尽管你真的往远了想,这还是一个很不错的想法。但我不知道那是不是我们现在正看到的这样。

  Todd:Sure, so do you think it is a waste of money or do you think it helps science?

  当然,那你认为它是在浪费钱还是在促进科学的发展?

  Ebony:I think eventually it's a great thing, and it does help, and I think it's a wonderful thing to be paying attention to, but I don't know whether it's the right moment for it. But either way, they're doing it, so I think it would be really neat, I mean I've always wanted to say to my, you know, one day my kids, "Ok, let's go to vacation on the moon...I feel like going out to the suite hotel you know.Let's go look at the stars" you know a few meteors passing by, wouldn't that be neat..to say that and really be able to do that someday.

  我想这最终是件好事,而且确实有所促进。我想那是一个值得关注的事,但我不知道现在是不是个合适的时机。但是无论如何,他们在做,所以我认为这确实了不起,我的意思是,你知道的,我一直都希望有一天我能对我的孩子说,“好,我们去月球旅行吧……你知道我喜欢去酒店套房。那我们就去看星星。”你知道的,当有一些流星经过的时候,说某天真的可以这么做将是再好不过的了。

  Todd:Gosh, it must be really, really beautiful on the moon. Well, actually, you are very young. I think 20! 20 years old?

  天啊,月球上一定,一定很美。恩,事实上,你太年轻了,我想才20岁!20岁?

  Ebony:Yes.

  是的。

  Todd:So, do you think that is going to be possible, that...

  那么,你觉得那个会有可能吗?

  Ebony:Yeah! Yeah!

  会,会的!

  Todd:Really?

  真的吗?

  Ebony:Since I was 10. Since I was 10 years old my father would always say to me, you know, he's about 62 right now, and so, he said, I've seen everybody go from cars to everything and all the advances in technology is so fast, he said, 'I can't imagine when your are my age what's it's going to be like for you at the rate technology is advancing.

  自打我10岁。自打我10岁,我父亲,你知道的,他现在已经62岁了。总是对我说,“我眼看着人们所用的交通工具在改变,从小汽车到其他的一切而且技术上的提高是很快的。”我真是想象不到,以这个速度发展,当你到我这个岁数的时候会变成什么样。

  Todd:Yeah!

  是啊!

  Ebony:So I thought, "Wow, that's really cool!" I'll be able to do that and I always did. I always thought that and so, in a way too I'm saying, "What took you so long guys?"

  所以我想,“哇,这太酷了!“我能做,我总是那样。我一直在考虑并以一种我总说的方式在考虑“各位,是什么让你们花了这么长时间?”

  Todd:Wow, so that's amazing. You could actually be going for vacation to the moon in forty years.

  哇,所以说那很神奇。事实上,40年后你是能够去月球度假的。

  Ebony:Wouldn't that not be cool!

  没有比那更酷的了!

  Todd:Yeah!

  是的!

  Ebony:Just sit there.

  就坐那儿吧。

  Todd:Or Mars.

  或者去火星。

  Ebony:Mars.

  火星。

  Todd:Yeah! Lots of rocks.

  对!有很多岩石。

  Ebony:The red planet. I don't know about mars. I think the moon sounds kind of cooler not as far.

  红色的星球。我太不清楚火星。我觉得月球听起来有些酷还没有那么远。

  Todd:Yeah!

  对!

  Ebony:It depends on what they do with travel.

  那取决于旅游有什么用。

  Todd:Yeah. You definitely would need around-trip ticket.

  对啊。你一定会需要往返车票。

  Ebony:OK, thanks a lot Ebony

  好的,非常感谢。

  角色扮演英语对话:旅行小建议

  Todd:Jason, actually I'm going to England this summer.

  Jason, 今年夏天我要去英国。

  Jason:Really?

  真的呀?

  Todd:Yeah can you give me some advice about where I should go. I'm gonna have about one week.

  对啊。你能给我些建议吗?我该去哪。我打算在那儿呆一个礼拜。

  Jason:One week. What I suggest you do then is stay in the suburbs of London for a start, because it's a lot cheaper. If you stay in North London then you can spend all your money on rent. And I guess you should go around Central London. That's where all the tourist attractions are. That's where all the night life is. It's just got everything you need really, but like I said rent is way too expensive there, so.

  一个礼拜。那我建议你先去坐坐伦敦的地铁,因为那很便宜。如果你住在北伦敦,租金会花光你身上所有的钱。我觉得你应该去伦敦市中心逛逛。那儿集中了所有的旅游景点。那也是夜生活开始的地方。那儿确确实实可以得到你想要的一切,但就像我说的那样,租金特别贵。

  Todd:OK, now I was thinking of taking a day trip to Oxford or Cambridge or Bath. What would you recommend?

  好的。我现在在想抽出一天的时间逛逛牛津,剑桥和巴斯大学。你有什么推荐的吗?

  Jason:It depends really. Bath has got a lot of history. I guess Oxford is a lot quieter, but again there is a lot of nightlife there as well. It really depends what you want to do, but Bath is good for history, definitely.

  视情况而定。巴斯大学有很悠久的历史。我想牛津会安静一些,然后那儿又会有很多夜生活。真的是取决于你想做什么,但是巴斯一定是对历史知识有所帮助。

  好的。那剑桥怎么样呢?

  Todd:OK. What about Cambridge?

  我不是很了解剑桥。我还没有去过那儿。

  Jason:Cambridge I'm not too sure about. I haven't been there so.

  哦是嘛。好的。那如果我想去牛津或巴斯,该怎么去呢?我用开车吗?

  Todd:Oh, really. OK. If I want to go to Oxford or to Bath, how can I get there? Do I have to drive?

  最简单的方式就是坐小火车。那是可以变的,就要看你想出多少钱了。它有点类似于日本火车。但是坐到剑桥或巴斯这么远的距离价钱可是相当地贵,大概要30英镑,那真是一笔不小的数目。

  Jason:The easiest way is to get a train. It can vary how much you wanna pay really. It's kind of similar to Japanese trains. But traveling as far as Cambridge and Bath would be quite expensive, maybe 30 pounds, which is quite a lot of money really, so.


看过英语角色扮演情景对话的人还看了:

1.关于玩游戏的英语对话阅读

2.角色扮演用英语怎么说

3.关于电玩英语情景对话

4.问路的英语情景对话

5.初中简单英语一个人对话

2080200