关于结账的英语对话
关于结账的英语对话
西餐厅结账时,你是否有用过英语来与服务员对话呢?觉得如何?下面是学习啦小编给大家带来结账英语对话,供大家参阅!
结账英语对话1
A:May I have the bill, please?
A:请给我结账好吗?
B:Here is it.
B:这是账单。
A:How much altogether?
A:总共多少钱?
B:The total amount is $ 185.00.
B:共计185美元。
A:Does it include the charge for drinks? A:包括了酒水费用吗?
B:Yes.
B:包括了。
A:Here is 0.00, keep the change, please. A:这是200美元,不用找钱。
B:Thanks.
B:谢谢。
结账英语对话2
A:Delicious! The restaurant is fantastic. Thank you very much. A:真好吃!这家餐馆很不错。非常感谢。
B:My pleasure.(To the waiter) Bill, please.
B:这是我的荣幸。(对服务生)买单。
C:Yes, sir.
C:是的,先生。
B:Do you accept credit cards?
B:这里接受信用卡付账吗?
C:Sorry, we only accept cash. That is 102 Yuan in all. C:对不起,这里只接受现金。共102元。
B:Here you are.
B:给你。
结账英语对话3
Cashier: The total is 850 yuan . How would you like to pay ? 总共是850元。你想怎么付款呢?
Customer: By credit card .
我用信用卡。
Cashier: We take Visa and Master card .
我们收维萨卡和万事达卡。
Customer:Do you take American Express?
你们收美国运通卡吗?
Cashier: No, We don’t .
不,我们不收。
Customer:Ok,I’ll use my visa .
好的,我用维萨卡。
Casher:Thank you …Please sign on the line.
谢谢…请在横线上签名。
*How would you like to pay?
您想怎样付款呢?
A:How would you like to pay ?
您 想要怎么付款呢?
B: I’ll pay by cash .
我付现金。
A:Can I use us dollars?
我可以用美金吗?
We don’t accept foreign currency . 我们不收外币。
sign here, please. 请在这儿签名。
Here’s you receipt. 这是您的收据。
Your credit card was denied . 您的信用卡被拒付。
结账英语对话4
收银员: May I help you?
您需要点儿什么?
Susan: Yes,please. How much are these things?
需要,这些东西多少钱?
收银员: Miss, They are 594.9 yuan.
小姐,一共594.9元。
Susan : Do you accept credit card?
能用信用卡吗?
收银员: Yes.
能。
Susan: Here it is.
给。
收银员: Please enter your password.
请输入密码。
Susan : OK.
好的。
收银员:All right. Please sign( your name )here( for me) .
好,请在这里签名。
Susan : OK. Here you go/are.
好的。给你。
收银员:OK. Here is your card and receipt.
好的。拿好您的卡和收据。
Susan: Thank you.
谢谢。
收银员: You are welcome, we look forward to seeing you again. 谢谢惠顾(没关系),欢迎下次光临。
看过结账英语对话的人还看了:
2.餐厅付账英语对话