金融英语口语对话实战练习
下面学习啦小编为大家带来金融英语口语对话实战练习,欢迎大家阅读!
金融英语口语对话实战练习1:
A:Would you like to ask any questions?
请问有什么问题吗?
B:I need to know about the fees.
我想问问关于费用的问题。
A:What kind of fees?
那是什么费用呢?
B:I’m asking about overdraft fees.
就是信用卡透支费。
A:You have to pay a small fee every time you overdraft.
是这样的,每次透支,你都要支付一笔数目很小的费用。
B:What’s the fee?
怎么算的?
A:The fee is every time you overdraft.
每次25美元。
B:How is that a small fee?
怎么会有这样的费用?
A:That fee should keep you from overdrafting.
这是出于防止透支目的而设置的。
B:I see.
好吧。
A:Do you have any more questions?
请问还有别的问题吗?
B:I don’t need to know anything else. Thank you.
暂时还没有,谢谢你。
金融英语口语实战练习2:
A:Good morning, Madam. Can I help you?
女士,早上好。我能为你服务吗?
B:Yes, I’ve come to inquire about a 6,000-dollar remittance from California. Has it arrived?
是的,我是来查询从加利福尼亚汇过来的6000美元汇款的。它到了吗?
A:May I have your name, please?
请问你的名字是什么?
B:My name is Jenny Clinton.
我的名字是Jenny Clinton。
A:I see. Wait for a moment please. I am sorry, Mrs. Clinton, but the remittance doesn'tappear to have arrived yet.
知道了。请稍等。克林顿夫人,不好意思。汇款似乎还没到。
B:Really? It should have arrived. It was sent a week ago.
是吗?应该是到了。一个星期之前就汇过来了。
A:If the money was sent by cable, it would have taken about one or two days. But if it wassent by airmail, it would take at least one week.
如果是电汇,只需一两天。但是如果是航空邮递,至少需要一个星期。
B:Well, then I'll come again the day after tomorrow.
好的,那么我后天再过来。
A:Or would you like us to phone you when the money arrives?
或者钱到的时候,需要我们打电话给你吗?
B:That would be very kind of you.
如果那样,那实在是太好。
A:Could you please tell me your phone number, so we'll give you a ring as soon as theremittance has arrived?
你可以告诉我你的电话号码吗?那么汇款一到我们就会打电话给你。
B:The phone number is 328 6765 extension 105.
我的电话号码是328-6765,105分机。
A:Thank you. We'll inform you in time. Goodbye.
谢谢你。我们会及时通知你的。拜拜。
以上就是学习啦小编为大家带来的金融英语口语对话实战练习,希望对大家的学习有所帮助!