金融英语办理银行业务情景对话
下面学习啦小编为大家带来金融英语办理银行业务情景对话,欢迎大家阅读!
办理银行业务情景对话1:
A:May I help you?
先生,请问有什么能帮您的吗?
B:I'd like to withdraw some money.
我想取一些钱。
A:Please fill in the slip, stating the exact amount you wish to withdraw.
请填写一份单据,写上确切的数目。
B:All right. And here's my bankbook. Is that all?
好了,这是我的银行存折。这些就可以了吗?
A:Your ID card, please.
还需要您的身份证
B:Oh, yes. Here it is.
哦,是的,给你。
A:Do you want large ones or small ones?
你想要大额的还是小面值的?
B:Four in hundred, one in ten, please.
4张一百的,1张十块的。
A:Wait a minute, please. Here's the cash.
请稍等。现金给您。
B:By the way, I'd like to change some U.S. dollars to pounds and I want to know today'sexchange rate.
另外我想用美元换一些英镑,请问今天的汇率是多少?
A:Well, sir. According to today's exchange rate, every pound in cash is equivalent to 1.89U.S. dollars. How much would you like to change?
先生,根据今天的汇率,1英镑兑换1.89美元。你想换多少?
B:I want 100 pounds. And here are 189 U.S. dollars.
我想换100英镑。这是189美元。
A:OK. And here's your money.
好的,给您换好了。
B:Thank you. And goodbye.
谢谢,再见。
A:Goodbye.
再见。
办理银行业务情景对话2:
A:Good morning, may I help you?
早上好,请问有什么可以帮您?
B:Hello, I want to remit one thousand Yuan to Magnolia Company.
你好,我想给马诺丽亚公司汇一千元钱。
A:Please fill out this form, please.
请您填一下这张表格。
B:OK. Do I put on Magnolia Company for the receiver?
好的。在收款人一项写马诺丽亚公司吗?
A:Yes. You must put on its name and full address.
是的。您必须填写它的名称和完整地址。
B:OK, I see. Here you are. Is that OK now?
好的,知道了。给你。这样行吗?
A:Let me check. Yes. Your one thousand remittance, please.
我看看,可以了。请给我您的一千元汇款。
B:Here you are. What is the rate?
这就是。请问手续费率是多少?
A:This rate is one percent. That will be 10 Yuan.
是百分之一。就是十元。
B:OK, when will this remittance arrive?
好的。这些汇款什么时候能到?
A:Generally it will arrive within a week.
一般来说,一周之内就会到。
B:That's good. Is there anything else?
好的。还有别的什么事情吗?
A:No. That's all. You have to take good care of this copy of this transfer order.
不,没有了。您得保管好这张汇款单。
B:Thanks, I will.
谢谢,我会的。
以上就是学习啦小编为大家带来的金融英语办理银行业务情景对话,希望对大家的学习有所帮助!