学习啦>学习英语>专业英语>金融英语>

日常业务办理的金融英语对话

时间: 秋连1211 分享

  现在在我们的身边到处都有金融,那么你会金融的英语句子吗,今天小编就给大家看看金融英语,希望能帮助到大家。

  金融英语:提供托收项目

  Chris Morris wants to cash a check his mother sent him for his birthday .He is talking to the collections clerk at the First National Bank.

  克里斯·莫里斯想兑换一张他母亲为庆祝他的生日寄来的支票,他正与第一国民银行的负责托收的职员谈话。

  Morris:I wanted to cash this check from my mother ,but the teller told me to bring it here.

  莫里斯:我想把我母亲寄给我的这张支票兑现,出纳员让我把支票交到这里。

  Clerk:Yes,sir.That's an out-of-town personal check.We wouldn't be able to cash it for you until the proceeds are collected from the drawee bank.

  职员:好的,先生。这是一张外地个人支票,要等到款项从票据付款行取回来以后,我们才能够为您的支票兑现。

  M:Well,how do I cash it then ?

  莫里斯:哦,那么我怎样才能将这张支票兑现呢?

  C:We will accept the endorsed check for collection and notify you as soon as it's paid .

  职员:我们会收到用于取款的已背书的支票。支票被支付后,我们马上就会通知您。

  Do you have any accounts with us ?

  您在我们行里有帐户吗?

  M:No,I don't have any bank accounts yet.I've lived here only a few weeks.I'm going to college here .

  莫里斯:没有,我还没有任何银行帐户呢。我到这里才几个星期,我就要在这里上大学。

  C:Well,if you will please endorse this check and show me some identification ,I'll prepare a collection receipt for you .

  职员:噢,请您在这张支票背面签字,并让我看一下您的某种身份的证件,我为您准备一张取款收据

  M:Do I have to pay for this ?

  莫里斯:我必须为此付钱吗?

  C:Yes,sir .We must charge a collection fee of class="main">

日常业务办理的金融英语对话

时间: 秋连1211 分享

  职员:是的,先生。如果您在我行没有帐户的话,你就需要支付1.5美元的取款费。

  if you'd like to open an account with the proceeds,there will be no charge.

  如果您愿意用这笔汇款开立一个帐户,你您就不用付钱了。

  M:Yes,I'd better do that.I need an account anyway,so I may as well open one here .

  莫里斯:好的,我最好立一个帐户。无论如何我需要一个帐户为好。

  C;Will you please go to the New Accounts counter to open your account while I fill out your receipt?

  职员:请您到新开帐户柜台去开立您的帐户,同时,我在这里为您填写收据,好吗?

  M:Fine.I'll come back and get the receipt after I make arrangements to open an account .

  莫里斯:好的,等我办理好开立帐戾的事情后,我就回来取收据。

  Thanks very much for all your help.

  非常感谢您的帮助。

  金融英语:票据交换所

  Bill Hobson is asking his banker about the local Clearing House Association in their city.

  比尔·霍布森正向他的银行从业者打听有关他们城里的地方票据交换所的情况。

  Hobson:What is meant by the term Clearing House Association ?

  霍布森:票据交换是什么意思?

  Banker:It's a voluntary association of the banks in the city which settles interbank debts .

  职员:它是城市中各银行自愿结合的组织,用来清理银行之间互相欠款的问题。

  During a business day we accept checks drawn on other banks and other banks accept checks drawn on us.

  在营业期间,我们接受从其他银行开来的支票,而其他的银行也接受我的开出的支票,

  We balance these interbank obligations through the clearing house .

  我们通过票据交换所来平衡这些银行之间的债务。

  H:What about the actual checks that you get which are drawn on other banks?

  霍布森:你们接受从其他银行开出的支票的实际意义是什么呢?

  B;Of course ,we must give these checks to drawee bank to collect the funds they owe us .

  职员:当然,我们必须把这些支票交给票据付款行,并且收回他们欠我们的资金。

  And they give us checks drawn ourselves to collect the funds we owe them .

  同样,他们把我们开出的支票交还给我们,也收回我们欠他们的资金。

  H:So the clearing house handles all this ?

  职员:因此,票据交换所就是办理这些事情的。

  B:Yes,they separate all the checks according to drawee bank ,

  职员:是的,他们按照票据付款行区分开所有的支票,

  add the total each bank owes and deduct that from the balance maintained at the clearing house .

  把每个银行对其他行的欠款额加总,再从各银行保留在标据交换所的余额中减去其欠款总额。

  And ,of course,they add to the balance the amount each bank is owed.

  当然,还要把其他银行对这个银行的欠款加到余额中去。

  Then they deliver the actual checks to each drawee bank .

  然后,票据交换所把这些实际的支票交给每个标据付款行。

  H:What about checks drawn on banks outside the city ?

  霍布森:那么,从外地银行开出的支票又如何处理呢?

  B:The clearing house sends those checks to the Federal Reserve Bank's collection and clearing service .

  职员:票据交换所把这些支票寄给联邦储蓄银行的托收和票据交换业务部门,

  That operates just like a local clearing house ,but deals with out-of-town or out-of-state banks .

  这个部门的业务与地方票据交换所的业务性质是一样的,但是它是与处地或外州的银行进行业务往来。

  So between the local and Federal Reserve clearing houses,checks drawn on any bank in the country can be easily processed .

  因此,在地方和联邦票据交换所之间,国内任何银行开出的支票都能很容易地得到处理。

  金融英语:电汇

  Paul Massey works for a French company in Tokyo .He is asking a Higashi Bank clerk about sending some money to his brother in Paris.

  保罗·马瑟在东京为一家法国公司办事,他正在身东银行的一位职员询问有关给他在巴黎的弟弟寄钱的事。

  Massey:I'd like to send some money to my brother in Paris .

  马瑟:我想寄点钱给我在巴黎的弟弟,

  Can I buy francs from you to send him ?

  我可以从你们这里买些法郎再寄给他吗?

  Clerk:Yes,of course .We can sell you a remittance check payable in francs and you can send that to him .

  职员:当然可以。我们可以卖给您一张应以法郎支付的汇款支票,然后您就可以寄给他了。

  M:I would like to send it to him as soon as possible.Can I write the money to him ?

  马瑟:我想尽快地把钱寄给他,我可以电汇这笔钱吗?

  C:Yes ,we have a telegraphic transfer service for foreign remittances.We can make arrangements to send it by cable if you would like .

  职员:我们有向国外汇款的电汇业务,如果您需要,我们可以替您电汇。

  M:That would be fastest ,wouldn't it ?

  马瑟:这是最快的办法,对吗?

  C:Yes,either a regular or urgent cable would be faster than sending a check or a mail transfer from us to bank .

  职员:是的,从我们这里到他的银行,无论是普通的或者是加急电汇都比寄支票或邮汇要快。

  M:Do you charge extra for cable remittances?

  马瑟:是否电汇要收更多的费用?

  C:Yes,sir .We would add the cost of cable to our regular service charges .

  职员:是的,先生。我们要把电汇费用加到我们正常的手续费上。

  M:Well,he needs it right away ,so please cable it to his bank .

  马瑟:可以的,我弟弟急需这笔钱,因此,请把这些钱电汇给他的银行,

  I have the bank's name and account number here.

  我这里有那边银行的名称和帐户号码。

  C;All right .Would you please fill out this remittance request and check the box that says "bank transfer by cable"?

  职员:那好,请您填写汇款申请单,并标出“经银行电汇”,好吗?

  We will need your address and telephone number ,too.

  另外还需要填上您的地址和电话号码。

  M:Can you debit my savings account here for the amount ,including service and cable charges?

  马瑟:您是否可以将我的汇款金额,包括手续费和电汇费在内的所有花费记入我这里的储蓄帐户的借方。

  C:Yes,of course .Please sign this withdrawal slip and we'll charge this item to your account .

  职员:当然可以,请在这张取款单上签名,我们将把这笔款项记到您的帐上。

相关文章

1.关于银行业务情景对话

2.关于日常生活英语对话大全

3.关于日常购物英语对话精选

4.日常实用英语对话:租房子

5.处理银行业务的英语对话带翻译

日常业务办理的金融英语对话

现在在我们的身边到处都有金融,那么你会金融的英语句子吗,今天小编就给大家看看金融英语,希望能帮助到大家。 金融英语:提供托收项目 Chris Morris wants to cash a check his mother sent him for his birthday .He is talking to t
推荐度:
点击下载文档文档为doc格式

精选文章

  • 银行业务场景对话的金融英语
    银行业务场景对话的金融英语

    现在在我们的身边到处都有金融,那么你会金融的英语句子吗,今天小编就给大家看看金融英语,希望能帮助到大家。 金融英语:租用银行的保管箱 Albe

  • 常见到的金融英语对话场景
    常见到的金融英语对话场景

    现在在我们的身边到处都有金融,那么你会金融的英语句子吗,今天小编就给大家看看金融英语,希望能帮助到大家。 金融英语:往来行之间的关系 Seij

  • 金融英语对话场景
    金融英语对话场景

    现在在我们的身边到处都有金融,那么你会金融的英语句子吗,今天小编就给大家看看金融英语,希望能帮助到大家。 金融英语:银行安全系统 Harod Wayn

  • 关于货币的金融英语
    关于货币的金融英语

    现在在我们的身边到处都有金融,那么你会金融的英语句子吗,今天小编就给大家看看金融英语,希望能帮助到大家。 金融英语:中国银行的作用 中国银

4179086