学习啦>学习英语>专业英语>金融英语>

关于会谈的英语口语

时间: 秋连1211 分享

  在日常生活中,我们能见到各种各样的英语,可见英语的使用范文很广。小编在此献上金融英语,希望对大家有所帮助。

  外事接待英语口语:购物

  Dialogue 1

  Buying a Set of China

  买一套瓷器

  Professional Terms

  专业术语

  china n.

  瓷器

  attractive a.

  吸引人的

  cosmetics n.

  化妆品

  counter n.

  字谷,柜台

  What can I do for you?

  我能为你做点什么?

  May I have a look at that set of China?

  我可以看看那套瓷器吗?

  Yes, of course. The white one?

  当然可以,是白色的那一套吗?

  Yes, It is really attractive ,Where is it made?

  是的。它看起来真漂亮,是哪儿产的?

  It is made in Jin De-zen, the capital of chinaware.

  是瓷都景德镇产的。

  It's very nice, I'll take it .Put it in a gift box. please.

  看起来真不错, 我买了。请放在礼品盒里。

  Fine.

  好吧。

  How much does it cost?

  多少钱?

  Eighty yuan .Will there be anything else?

  八十元。还要别的东西吗?

  No, thank you, That's all .Here is one hundred yuan.

  不要了,谢谢,就这么多。给你一百元。

  And here is your change, twenty yuan.

  这是零钱,二十元。

  Thanks.Could you tell me where the Cosmetics Counter?

  谢谢。请问化妆品柜台在哪儿?

  Yes, It is on the next floor up.Take the elevator over there and you'll see it on your right. You can't miss it.

  在楼上。坐那儿的电梯上去,你就会发现它就在你的右边。你不会看不见的。

  Thanks again.

  再次谢谢

  You're welcome.

  不用谢

  Dialogue 2 I want to Buy Some Chinese Arts And Crafts.

  我想买些中国工艺品

  Professional Terms

  专业术语

  souvenir n.

  纪念品

  relative a.

  相关

  cloisonn a.

  景泰蓝制的

  painting n.

  绘画

  pracelet n.

  手镯

  creamy a.

  含乳脂的

  cashier n.

  出纳员

  Can I help you?

  你要买什么?

  I'm going to back to Britain.and I'd like to buy some real Chinese souvenirs for my friends and relatives.

  我就要回英国去了,我想为我的亲戚和朋友买一些真正的中国纪念品。

  I was told that I should buy some Chinese arts and craffs.

  有人告诉我该买一些中国工艺品

  Here we've got different kinds of typical Chinese arts and craffs, such as cloisonn,porcelains, lacqueware ,jadeware stone ,carvings, root carvings, bambooworks ,China painting ,etc...

  我们这儿有许多不同种类的典型的中国工艺品,诸如景泰蓝、瓷器、漆器、玉器、石雕、根雕、竹器、中国画等。

  You can look around and see if there is anything you like.

  你可以到处看看,看看有没有你喜欢的东西。

  How much does this jade bracelet cost? It looks nice .

  这个玉镯多少钱?看起来不错。

  One hundred and fifty yuan.

  一百五十元。

  I think that is too dear, Can you come down a bit?

  太贵了。能便宜些吗?

  That's our rock bottom price. It cannot be further lowered.

  这可是最低价了,不可能再便宜了。

  One hundred and fifty yuan , you can't be wrong on that .

  一百五十元,这个价你不会吃亏的。

  Ok, I'll take it.

  好吧,我买了。

  Anything else?

  还要别的东西吗?

  Yes, I'd like a china vase, and preferably something with a creamy white background.

  是的,要。我想要个花瓶,最好底色为乳白色的。

  How about this one?

  这个怎么样?

  It looks beautiful How much is it then?

  看起来很漂亮。要多少钱?

  Five hundred yuan.

  五百元。

  That's rather more than I was thinking of giving.

  这可比我的价高。

  Can you sell it for four hundred yuan?

  四百元你卖吗?

  Ok, Let's call it a deal.

  好吧,成交了。

  How much do they come to?

  总共多少?

  Five hundred and fifty yuan.

  五百五十元

  Now where should I pay?

  在哪儿交钱?

  At the cashier's desk over there.

  在那边的收银台

  Thanks.

  谢谢

  notes

  笔记

  Chinese souvenirs

  中国纪念品

  Cloisonn

  景泰蓝

  Porcelains

  瓷器

  Can you come down a bit?

  你能便宜一点吗?

  That's our rock bottom price.

  这是我们的最低价。

  It cannot be further lowered.

  这不可能再便宜

  You can't be wrong on that.

  这个价你不会吃亏的。

  And preferably something with a creamy white background.

  最好是底色为乳白色的。

  That's rather more than I was thinking of giving.

  这可比我要出的价高。

  Call it a deal

  成交

  The cashier's desk.

  收银台

  Tips On Reception of Foreigners

  外事接待注意事项

  Bargaining

  讨价还价

  Usually when a customer buys something ,he wants to pay at a low price, but the seller prefers a high price,

  通常顾客购物时总是想出低价,而卖方则想卖出高价,

  so the commercial srategy for a seller is to ask for a high price and give in slowly, whereas a buyer should try his best to bargain with the seller

  所以对于卖方来说,最好的商业策略便是叫同高价,然后慢慢让步,而对于买方来说,他必须尽力与卖方讨价还价。

  He can find faults with the goods even if he is quite satisfied with them,he must still pretend to be unsatisfied with them,so that he can successfully make the price decine to its minimum.

  他可以挑剔商品的毛病,尽管他对商品非常满意,他还是必须假装对它们不太满意,这样他能成功地使价格降到最低点。

  In the course of bargaining, the seller usually makes the starting offer ,and tries to convince the buyer that his price is reasonable for a variety of reasons,

  在讨价还价的过程中,卖方通常最先出价,并极力说服买方相信,由于种种原因,他的价格是非常合理的,

  such as because the quality is super ,or because the material cost has increased etc...

  比如说,因为他的质量上乘,或者因为成本价上涨了等等。

  The buyer would then make a counter-offer by pointing out that the starting offer is not reasonable because it is too expensive, or because the quality is not up to standard.

  然后买方进行还价,并反映出这个出价不合理,因为价格太高,或者因为质量不合标准等。

  He can even threaten to call the deal off.

  他甚至还可以威胁要取消这笔交易。

  Both sides can continue to haggle and suggest some other price until agree on the price.

  双方可以继续讨价还价,并不断报出新价,直至最后就价格达成协议

  Here is another piece of advice for the buyer.

  这里再给买方一则忠告。

  Usually the department stores are full of different kinds of goods.

  通常商场里商品不可琳琅满目。

  How are you going to know how to get your money's worth when you shop?

  购物时怎样才能买到“货真价实”的商品呢?

  Perhaps the best advice for you is: Don't worry,.

  或许给你的最好忠告便是:别着急。

  You can visit various stores and determine the quality of the merchandise, and try to copare the prices.

  你可以多逛几家商场,弄清商品的质量,并比较商品的价格。

  In short ,you have to explore and examine the goods carefully before you buy.

  简而言之,在购物前,你得仔细检查这些商品。

  In this way, I'm sure you can get a good buy.

  这样我肯定你一定能买到划算的东西。

  外事接待英语口语:会谈与谈判

  Chapter 8 Talks and Negotiations

  会谈与谈判

  Dialogue 1 Business Negotiations

  商务谈判

  Professional Terms

  专业术语

  refrigerator

  电冰箱

  sheet

  片,表格

  reputation n.

  名誉

  competitive a.

  竞争的

  homemade a.

  自制的

  reduce vt.

  减少

  realistic a.

  现实的

  transaction n.

  办理

  Good morning, Mr. Thomas.

  早上好,托马斯先生。

  Good morning, Mr. Jiang,Take a seat .please.

  早上好,蒋先生。请坐。

  We are quite interested in the refrigerators made by your company.

  我们对贵公司生产的冰箱非常感兴趣。

  In fact ,we're thinking of placing an order.

  事实上,我们正在考虑订货。

  May I have an idea of your prices?

  能告诉我你们的价格吗?

  Yes, Here is our price sheet.

  可以。这是我们的报价单。

  Thanks.

  谢谢

  How do you like our price?

  你觉得我们的价格怎么样?

  I think it's rather on the high side.

  我认为太高了。

  I should say that our price is reasonable.

  我认为我们的价格是合理的。

  As you know, our products enjoy a high reputation and are always popular abroad.

  你知道,我们的产品享有盛誉,并畅销海外。

  Comparing with the price of the other companies, I think our price is the most competitive.

  与其他公司的产品相比,我认为我们的产品是最具有竞争力的。

  No,You know now in China large quantities of homemade refrigerators have appeared on the local market in recent years.

  不,你知道近几年在中国,大量的国产冰箱已经上市。

  Their quality is good, but their price is much lower.

  它们质量优良,价格却便宜得多。

  If we import your refrigerators at your price .I'm sure few customers will buy them.

  如果我们按照顾你们的报价进口你们的冰箱,我可以肯定不会有多和顾客买它们的。

  Our price might be higher than your homemade refrigerators but our refrigerators are of better quality.

  我们的价格可能比你们国产冰箱的价格要高,但是我们的质量要好一些。

  Now more and more customers like to use homemade refrigerators because of its low price and a good quality.

  现在越来越多的顾客喜欢用国产冰箱,因为它们价低质优,

  and if you don't want to lose the market in China, I think you'd better reduce your price by at least 5%.

  如果你们不想失去中国的市场,我认为你们最好让价5%。

  To be frank with you , if we cut the price by 5% , it can barely cover our production cost.

  坦率的说,如果我们让价5%,那几乎不够成本费。

  I should say a cut of 3% would be more realistic.

  我认为让价3%是比较现实的。

  The leave a gap of 2%.

  还有2%的差价。

  Our purpose is to do business on the basis of eqality and mutual benefit.

  因为我们的目的是在平等互利的基础上做生意,

  So I suggest we meet each other halfway.

  因此我建议我们各让一半。

  All right ,In order to conclude the transaction, let's meet halfway.

  好吧,为了谈成这笔交易,我们各让一半。

  Everything seems to be in order now.

  看来一切都办好了。

  I'm glad we have brought this transaction to a successful conclusion.

  我很高兴我们做成了这笔交易。

  Me, too.

  我也是。

  dialogue 2 Claim on Quality

  质量索赔

  Professional Terms

  专业术语

  standard n.

  标准

  pardon vt.

  原谅

  certificate n.

  证书

  inspection n.

  检查

  bureau n.

  局

  investigate vt.

  调查

  adversely n.

  灾祸

  claim vt.

  要求

  compensate vt.

  补偿

  contract vt.& n.

  承包

  Mr. Wilson ,glad to meet you again.

  威尔逊先生,很高兴再见到你。

  Glad to meet you again , too, Mr. Zhang.

  张先生,也很高兴再次见到你。

  Let's get down to business right now. OK?

  我们马上言归正传,行吗?

  OK.

  行

  We bought 2000 watches from you last month, but we found about 200 of them are not up to standard.

  我们上个月从贵公司买了两千块手表,但是我们却发现大约有两百块未达到标准。

  I beh your pardon? How many?

  请再说一遍,多少只?

  About 200.

  大约两百只

  It's hard for me to believe that.

  我很难相信。

  As you know, our watches are the best in the world and our company's policy is always quality first.

  你是知道的,我们的手表是世界上最好的,并且我们公司的一惯方针是“质量第一”。

  Yes, but here is the quality certificate from the China National Import and Export Commodities Inspection Bureau.

  是的,但是这是中国进出口商品检验局的质量检验证书。

  I can't really believe it May I see the watches?

  我真的不能相信这件事,我能看看这些手表吗?

  Yes, of course, I've brought some with me, You can inspect them by youself.

  当然可以,我带了一些来了,你可以自已检查。

  What's wrong with them?

  有哪些毛病?

  Some of them are fast; Some are slow, Some are now fast. but then slow; Others simply stop working.,

  有的走得快;有的走得慢;有的时快时慢;有的则干脆不走。

  We'll investigate into the cause for the quality problem of the watches after I come back to our company.

  我一回公司就去调查这起手表质量事故的原因。

  I'm sure we'll send you our technicians to repair them as soon as possible.

  我保证我们会尽快派技术工人来修理这些手表。

  But as there are so many defective watches and the poor quality has adversely affected our sales.

  但是有这么多手表质量不合格,质量不好已经影响了我们的销售。

  I think you ought to compensate us for the loss we have suffered.

  我想你们应该赔偿我们的损失。

  Do you have any specific idea how to settle the claim?

  你们有什么具体的索赔意见吗?

  I'm afraid you should compensate us by 7% of the total amount of the contract , as well as the inspection fee.

  恐怕你们得赔偿我们合同的全部金额的7%,另加检验费。

  I'm afraid you are asking too much.

  恐怕你们要价太高了。

  What's your suggestion?

  你有什么建议

  I suggest we compensate you by 5% of the total value, as well as the inspection fee.

  我建议我们赔偿全部金额的5%,以及检验费。

  We'll send you our technician to repair the faulty watches.

  我们再派技术人员来修理这些质量有问题的手表。

  All right I'll take it.

  那行。就这样吧。

  I think we can still do business with you if you can guarantee the quality of your watches in the future.

  我想只要你们今后能保证你们手表的质量,我们还会继续跟你们做生意的。

  Thanks .We'll certainly pay more attention to our qulity. I hope we'lll continue our cooperation.

  谢谢。我们当然会更加注重质量的。我希望我们将继续我们的合作。

  I hope so. too.

  我也是这样想的。

  Notes

  笔记

  get down to business

  言归正传

  up to standard

  达到标准

  quality first

  质量第一

  the quality certificate

  质量检验证明

  I'll take it

  我同意,这这样吧

  Professional Terms

  专业术语

  university n.

  大学

  attendant n.

  值班员

  comfortabl a.

  舒服的

  obliging a,

  亲切的

  oral a.

  口试

  junior a.& n.

  初级的

  accommodation n.

  住所

  signature n.

  签名

  delegation n.

  代表团

  exchange vt.

  交换

  Good morning , Professor Smith, Welcome to our University .

  早上好,史密斯先生。欢迎来到我们大学。

  Good morning , professor Liu.

  早上好,刘教授。

  I was told that this is the first time for you to come to our University . I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

  听说这是你第一次来到我们大学,我希望你在这儿过得愉快。

  Thanks .I'm sure I'll.

  谢谢,我想我会的。

  Sit down .please.

  请坐

  Thanks.

  谢谢

  How do you find your room in the hotel?

  你觉得宾馆里的住房怎么样?

  Very comfortable, The attendants are quite obliging.

  非常舒服。服务非常周到。

  I'm glad to hear that .Shall we get down to business right now?

  我很高兴听到这些。我们开始言归正传,行吗?

  Yes.

  行

  Professor Smith, we have 20 freshmen in our department this year.

  史密斯教授,今年我们系有二十名新生。

  I wonder if you can assign one teacher to teach their oral English next year.

  下一年不知贵校能否派一名教师来给他们上口语课?

  May I ask how many oral classes will be taught each week?

  我可以问每周有几节口语课吗?

  Five each day one class.

  每周五节,每天一节

  What other courses might you expect him to teach?

  你们还准备让他上什么课?

  advanced writing for juniors, two classes each week.

  给三年级学生上高级写作课,每周两节。

  How much does your University want to pay him?

  那么你们给他付多少工资

  3000 Yuan ( approximately $ 370) each month.

  每月三千元(大约三百七十美元)

  His hotel accommodation and air fare will be borne by us.but we won't pay for his meal.

  我们将承担他的住宿费,以及他的机票,但我们不付他的生活费。

  I should say the salary is a bit low.

  我想这个工资低了点吧?

  Yes, We admit it is a bit low, but comparing with the salaries of our Chinese teachers ,3000. yuan is rather high.

  是的,我们承认这个工资较低,但是与我们中国教师的工资相比,这就高得多。

  In fact it is about 6 times as much as that of our Chinese teachers

  事实上,它几乎是我们中国教师工资的六倍。

  Besides your University will still pay out his wage am I right>

  并且,你们大学还会给他发工资,对吗?

  Yes, You are right .OK.

  是的,你说得对。

  When will he come?

  好吧,他什么时候来这儿?

  Our next term begins at the end of August.

  我们下学期八月底开学,

  So I think, he'd better come on August 25 or so.

  所以我想,他最好八月二十五日左右来这儿。

  We can book a ticket for him.

  我们可以为他订机票。

  That's good.

  那好。

  Everything seems to be ready now.

  一切好像都准备好了。

  My secretary can prepare the agreement soon.

  我的秘书马上就去准备协议

  so I believe ,it will be for our signature sometime tomorrow morning.

  我想,明天上午我们就可以签字了。

  What do you think?

  你觉得怎么样?

  That's very nice.

  好极了。

  May I say again how much we enjoy having you visit our University.

  请允许我再次表示,我们非常高兴你们到我校来参观。

  We feel honored to have begun an exchang program with you and look forward to our continuing relaionship with high hopes and great expectations

  我们与贵校在交流项目上已有了开始,对此,我们深感荣幸,并热切盼望加强这种关系。

  On behalf of the entire delegation from our University, I want to thank you all for your kind hospitality during our visit your University.

  我代表我校代表团的全体成员,向你们大家对我们在贵校参观时所给予的热情款待表示谢意。。

  We look forward to the further development of a successful exchange program.

  我们盼望一个卓有成效的学术交流项目取得进一步的发展。

  Dialohue 4 Let's Sign the Contract

  让我们签合同吧!

  Professional Terms

  专业术语

  briefcase n.

  公事包

  sign vi & n.

  签字

  clause n.

  条款

  unclear a.

  不清楚的

  shipment n

  装船

  stipulate vt.

  规定

  correction n.

  改正

  initial a.

  初始

  congratulate vt.

  祝贺

  Mr. Adams .I have the contract right here in my briefcase.

  亚当斯先生,合同就在我的公文包里。

  Shall we sign it right away?

  我们马上签吗?

  Although everything seems to be clear.

  尽管问题似乎都谈清楚了,

  it is better for us to have another check on all clauses one by one to see if there is anything unclear or missing.

  但是我们最好还是把每个条款再仔细核对一下,看看有没有不清楚或遗漏的地方。

  Here is a copy for you to check.

  给你一份来核对。

  Good,I'll read it over and consider it.

  好吧,我们仔细阅读好好考虑的。

  I have one quesion about Clause Ten

  关于第十个条款,我有个问题。

  OK.,Let's have a look at it.

  好,让我们来看看。

  Is it the term that we agreed on?

  这是我们同意的条件吗?

  Twenty percent down and the balance at the time of shipment ?

  20%付现金,余额在装运时付清吗?

  Yes, I think that's what we have stipulated .

  是的。我想这是我们所谈定的。

  I'll need a few minutes to check over my notes.

  我得需要几分钟来查看我的笔记。

  Oh, no,it is not what we agreed on.Look it should be ten percent down and the balance at the time of shipment.

  噢,不是的,这不是我们所谈定的。看,应该是10%付现金,余额在装运时付清。

  Let me check on it.

  我来查查

  Right it should be ten percent.

  是的,应该是10%的现金。

  When will you make the correction?

  何时把它更正?

  I'll have my secretary take care of it right away.

  我马上叫我的秘书把它更正过来。

  Please wait for a few minutes.

  请稍等几分钟。

  I think we should add one sentence to it.

  我想合同里应该加上这么一句。

  In case one party fails to carry out the contract , the other party is entitled to cancel the contract.

  如果一方未履行合同,另一方有权终止本合同。

  Yes, this clause must be added.

  是的,这个条款应该加上。

  Have you any more questions?

  你还有其他问题吗?

  No more questions, I think.

  我想,没其它问题了

  We can sign the contract now.

  我们现在可以签订合同了

  All right .Where should I sign?

  好吧,我签在哪儿?

  Here near the bottom of the last page?

  在这儿,最后一页的下面。

  Is that all?

  没事了吗?

  No, please intial this change on Page 23.

  不,还得在第二十三页更正处也签上姓名的第一个字母。

  OK.

  好的

  I'll intial it ,too.

  我也要签上我姓名的头一个字母

  Anything more?

  还有其他的事吗?

  Yes, one more thing.

  是的。还有一件事

  What's that ? I thought we have wrapped everything up/.

  什么事?我以为我们每件事都做完了。

  To celebrate the success and the signing of the contract a dinner will be given by us at 6:00 p.m this evening ,you are cordially invited to attend.

  为了庆祝我们成功的签订了合同,今天晚上六点我们要举行一个宴会,敬请你光临。

  Thanks for your invitation.

  谢谢你的邀请

  I'll certainly attend and congratulate ourselves.

  我一定出席并为我们自己庆祝

  See you then.

  到时见

  See you then.

  到时见

  Tips On Reception of Foreigners

  外事接待注意事项

  how to Hold Business Negotiations?

  如何进行商务谈判

  When holding business negotiations ,you should take the following elements into consideration.

  在进行商务谈判时,你应该考虑以下几个因素

  Firstly ,you have to make careful preparations for the negotiation.

  第一,你得仔细准备好谈判

  As the saying goes, Know the enemy and know yourself ,you can fight a hundred battles with no danger of defeat.

  俗话说,“知已知彼,百战不殆”

  The same is true of the prepartions for business negotiations.

  商务谈判的准备工作也是如此

  Before you go to the conference table, it is vitally important for you to investigate your opponent-the company ,its staff, capital and ,reputation etc...

  在你走到谈判桌之前,仔细调查你的对手,包括其公司、员工、资本、信誉等等,是非常重要的。

  You should prepare a draft of contract ,so when negotiating, you can be flexible in some minor aspects.

  你应该先准备一份合同草案,这样,在谈判时,你就可以在一些小的问题上放灵活些。

  but you should not give in when it comes to the key issues

  但在关键问题上却不能让步。

  Remember your ultimate goal is to gain the maximum profit.

  你得记住,你的最终目的是获得最大程度的利润。

  During the negotiation, you should stay calm ,speak clearly and directly.

  在谈判中,你得保持冷静,说话清楚,直截了当。

  Don't use ambiguous words, such as perhaps or maybe.

  不要使用诸如“或许”、“可能”等模棱两可的词汇。

  Secondly, choosing the proper site for negotiations in also very important .

  第二,选择适当的谈判地点也非常重要。

  You had better hold the negotiations somewhere you are familiar with, or in a neutral location.

  你最好在一个你非常熟悉的地方或一个中立地点进行谈判

  but you should always avoid holding the negotiation in a place, which is familiar to your opponent but new to you.

  一定要避免在一个你对手十分熟悉、而你又十分陌生的地方进行谈判

  Lastly , you should choose a good interpreter,

  最后,你应该选择一个好的翻译,

  who not only has a good command of the foreign language, but also ,is very familiar with the subjects being discussed.

  他不仅要精通外语,而且要对所谈的内容非常熟。

  The interpreter must be able to express your ideas accurately and clearly.

  翻译必须准确、清楚地表达你的意思。

  notes

  笔记

  take into consideration

  把……也考虑在内

  as the saying goes

  俗话说

  know the enemy and know yourself, you can fight a hundred battles with no danger of defeat.

  知已知彼,百战不殆

  Have a good command of.

  精通

  相关文章:

  1.金融英语

  2.常用金融英语词汇大全

  3.金融行业用英语怎么说

  4.金融专业英语自我介绍范文

  5.国际金融的名词解释

4178769