关于理财的英语口语对话
有很多同学听到英语就头大,不要害怕,小编今天给大家带来的是关于英语情景对话的口语,想更快的提升英语成绩,就要花费点心思哦,所以大家要多多背诵哦
一你买的股票怎么样了
AHow are your stocks doing, Jim?
吉姆,你股票怎么样了?
BOh, all right. I lost a bunch of money in the last two years, but this year has been pretty good.
噢,还行。前两年我输了一大笔钱,但是今年一直都很好。
AYeah, I lost money investing in the internet too.
是的。我在网上投资也输钱了。
BJust goes to show that you should buy companies not ideas.
这就说明你买股票要看公司,而不是想法。
AI changed my strategy around too. I invest in good companies now.
我也改变了我的战略。我现在投资业绩良好的公司。
BYeah, me too. Did you hear about Ted?
是的,我也一样。你听说了Ted的事吗?
ANo. What happened?
没有,发生什么事了吗?
BHe lost his kids’ college money by trading.
他玩股票输掉他孩子上大学的钱。
AOh, boy. His wife can't be happy about that.
噢,男孩啊!他的妻子一定很不高兴。
二兑换一些旅行支票
AHello, may I help you?
你好,我可以帮你吗?
BYes, I need some more cash for my visit in China. May I cash a traveler’s check here?
是的,我需要一些现金,在中国旅行时可以使用。我可以在这里兑换旅游支票吗?
AOf course. We would be happy to cash it for you.
当然。我们很乐意为你兑换。
BI was going to cash it at the hotel, but one of my friends said that banks always give better exchange rates.
我本来打算在酒店兑换的,但是我一个朋友说银行的兑换率会更低一点。
AWell, any bank will cash it at our present traveler's check buying rate, for which we’re somewhere cheaper than hotels because of the service charge. You see, hotels really aren’t in the money exchange business although they will cash traveler’s check for their guest.
嗯,任何银行都会以我们现在的旅游支票购买率来兑换,我们在某些方面比酒店更便宜一点是因为服务收费。你看,酒店真的没有开展兑换业务,尽管他们还是会为他们的客人兑换旅游支票。
BYou mean there is really not that much of a difference.
你是说实在没有什么不同。
ANo, madam. Not very much.
不,女士。不是很大。
BWell, may I cash these three checks for 100 dollars each? I think that will be enough.
额,我可以把这三张支票分别换成面值100美元的现金吗?我想那就够了。
AYes, I'll be happy to cash these for you. Would you please countersign them here?
是的,我很乐意为你兑换。请你在这里会签好吗?
BOk.
好的。
关于理财的英语口语对话相关文章:
3.2人英语情景对话