有关超市购物英语对话
对话教学是小学英语课堂教学中比较普通的课型,它几乎涵盖了小学英语所有年级所有单元内容的英语学习。学习啦小编整理了有关超市购物英语对话,欢迎阅读!
有关超市购物英语对话一
Louise: Hey, Julia … Look at those desserts! How about baking some cookies today?嘿,茱莉亚。。。看那边的甜品!今天烤一些饼干怎么样?
Julia: Hmm … Yeah, that's a great idea! While we're here, let’s pick up the ingredients.嗯。。。好的,好主意。既然到这儿了,我们就买些材料吧、
Julia: OK, what do we need?好的,我们需要什么?
Louise: The recipe calls for flour, sugar and butter. Oh, and we also need eggs and chocolate chips.食谱上说需要面粉, 糖和黄油。哦,我们还要买鸡蛋和巧克力豆。
Julia: Why don't you get the dairy ingredients? You'll find those in the refrigerated section in the back of the store. I'll get the dry ingredients — they're in aisle 10.要不你去买乳制品?在超市的后面冰柜区你能找到的。我去干货材料区,10通道那里。
Louise: Great! Let's meet at the checkout.太好了。我们在收银台见。
Julia: OK. See you there.好的,收银台见。
有关超市购物英语对话二
john:
what is that in your hand?
你手上拿的是什么?
sally:
an ad the supermarket put in our mailbox.
我们信箱里塞的超市广告。
john:
are there any bargains?
有什么便宜东西吗?
sally:
yes, there are. i plan to go shopping there this weekend.
有啊,我打算周末去买点儿。
有关超市购物英语对话三
Stocker: Can I help you find something?
上货工人: 你在找什么,我能帮忙吗?
Meg: Yes, I'm looking for coffee.
梅格: 好,我在找咖啡。
Stocker: That's on aisle 3. Let me show you where it is.
上货工人: 咖啡在三号走道。我带你过去吧。
Meg: Thanks. Hmm, I don't see the Jitters brand that I normally buy.
梅格: 谢谢。嗯,我没看到我平常买的 Jitters 牌咖啡。
Stocker: It looks like we're out of stock. We should get another shipment next week.
上货工人 :看起来已经脱销了。下星期我们应该会再进货。
Meg: Okay, I'll check back. I'm also looking for the Fructose brand soda, but I didn't see it in the soda aisle.
梅格: 好吧,我回头再买。我还要买 Fructose 牌的汽水,但在汽水区我并没有看见这个牌子。
Stocker: I'm afraid that's been discontinued. Their parent company no longer makes soda.
上货工人: 恐怕已经停止销售了。他们总公司不再生产汽水了。
M eg: Really? I love Fructose soda. How about the Mushy brand bread? I didn't see it when I checked the bread aisle.
梅格: 真的吗?我爱喝 Fructose 汽水。那么 Mushy 牌的面包呢?刚才在面包区我也没有看见它。
Stocker: We no longer stock the Mushy brand. There were so quality control issues at the company, so we've pulled all of their products from the shelves. Can I help you find anything else?
上货工人: 我们不再进 Mushy 牌面包的货了。这个公司出现了质量问题,所以我们将他们所有的商品都下架了。还有什么需要我帮您找的吗?
Meg: No, I guess I'll just have to try some new brands. Oh, yes, do you carry Worm organic apples?
梅格: 不了,我想我不得不尝试一些新品牌了。啊,你们有 Worm 牌的有机苹果吗?
Stocker: We normally do, but they're out of season right now. We won't have any until early summer.
上货工人: 平常有,但现在已不是产这种苹果的季节了。直到夏初才会有货。
Meg: All of this shopping and I have nothing to show for it. I guess I'm going home empty-handed.
梅格: 今天出来购物,一点成绩都没有。我想我要空手回家了。
Stocker: We do have chocolate cakes and cookies on sale.
上货工人: 我们店里的巧克力蛋糕和饼干正在促销。
Meg: I'm there!
梅格: 我就在这里!
看了“有关超市购物英语对话”的人还看了:
有关超市购物英语对话
上一篇:有关超市购物英语对话阅读
下一篇:关于超市购物英语带翻译