有关于抱歉的英语情景口语
其实英语没有那么难的,所以大家一定要勤奋学习英语,今天小编给大家整理了有关英语口语的情景对话,这样才能更快的提升英语成绩哦,大家快点行动起来吧,有需要的可以收藏起来哦,大家要好好看看这些文章哦
一我把饮料打翻在地毯上了
AI'm sorry for spilling my drink on your rug.
对不起,我把饮料打翻在你的地毯上了。
BThere's no need to apologize.
没必要道歉。
ABut I ruined your rug.
可是我把你的地毯弄坏了。
BForget it. It was an accident.
没关系。这只是个意外。
二那家伙是名符其实的黑手党老大
AYou didn't tell me she was married!
你没跟我说她已经结婚了!
BI tried. You were preoccupied.
我试着想跟你说。你当时太入神了。
AI got carried away. I made such a fool of myself. They were both laughing at me!
我失态了。我真糗。他们都在笑我!
BYou got drunk, and you were hilarious. Lighten up.
你喝醉了,而且你好宝。看开点。
AThat guy was definitely a Don.
那家伙真是名符其实的黑手党老大。
BSo now you can say you had a mafia experience. Ha-ha.
所以你现在可以说你跟黑手党交过手啰。哈哈。
AYeah. If I leave Little Italy alive...
是啊。如果我能活着离开小意大利的话……
BAre you kidding? Don had fun scaring you. He'd probably buy you dinner if we go back.
你开什么玩笑?唐只是吓着你玩的。我们现在回去的话,他也许会请你吃饭呢.
三很抱歉让你久等了I kept you waiting
AHi, Cindy. I thought I’d missed you.
嗨,辛迪。我以为我错过你了。
BOh, I am very sorry, Hans. Thank you for waiting for me. You must have been here a long time already.
噢,真对不起,汉斯。谢谢你等我。你一定在这里等了很久了。
AIt’s all right.
没关系。
BI was caught in the heavy rain, or I would have come earlier. I am sorry I kept you waiting.
我赶上下雨了,不然我会早一点到。很抱歉,让你久等了。
AI was in a comfortable place, so really, it’s no problem. I am happy to see you. Did the rain hold you up long?
我等的地方很舒适,真的,没关系的。我很高兴见到你。你被雨碍了很长时间吗?
BYes. When I came out of the subway, it was raining cats and dogs. And I forgot my umbrella. So I had to wait for the rain to let up.
是啊。我从地铁站一出来,就下着倾盆大雨。而我忘了带伞。所以我只好等雨小一点。
AI totally understand.
我完全理解。
有关于抱歉的英语情景口语相关文章: