英语口语生活句子
英语口语生活句子
英语口语怎么拿高分呢?其实最重要的是我们平时要多开口,还有把要背的要读,都要复习好哦,小编今天整理了一些英语口语,希望可以帮助到大家。
如何地道表达强调
1.用形容词“very”,“single”等表示强调
Red Army fought a battle on this very spot.
红军就在此地打过一仗。
Not a single person has been in the office thisafternoon.
今天下午竟然没有一个人来过办公室。
2.用反身代词表示强调
I myself will see her off at the station.
我将亲自到车站为她送行。
You can do it well yourself.
你自己能做好这件事情。
3.用助词“do”表示强调
The baby is generally healthy,but every now and then she does catch a cold.
那孩子的健康状况尚好,但就是偶尔患感冒。
Do be quiet.I told you I had a headache.
务必安静,我告诉过你,我头疼。
4.用副词“very”,“only”,“even”,“too”等表示强调
He drank it to the very last drop.
他把它喝得一干二净。
Only in this way can we wipe out the enemy troops.
只有用这样的方法我们才能消灭敌军。
He didn’t answer even my letter.
他甚至连我的信都未回。
I will too go!我要去的!
5.用“...and that”,“...and those”,“not...too much”,“否定加否定”等结构表示强调
They fulfilled the task,and that in a few days.
他们在几天内完成的就是那项任务。
I gave her some presents,and those the day before yesterday.
前天我送给她的就是那些礼物。
I can’t thank you too much.
我无论怎样感谢你都不过份。
I am not unfaithful to you.
我对你无比忠诚。
6.用短语“in every way”,“in no way”,“by all means”,“by no means”,“only too”,“alltoo”,“but too”,“in heaven”,“in the world”,“in hell”,“on earth”,“under the sun”等表示强调
His behaviour was in every way perfect.
他的举止确实无可挑剔。
By all means take your son with you.
你一定要把儿子带来。
The news was only too true.
这消息确实是事实。
Where in heaven were you then?
当时你到底在哪里?
7.用倒装句表示强调
Dishonest he is!他的确不诚实!
In wine is the truth. 酒后吐真言。
8.用强调句型表示强调
It was the headmaster who opened the door for me.
正是校长为我开的门。
It was yesterday that we carried out that experiment.
就是在昨天我们做了那个实验。
惹是生非
1. John, if you don't learn how to keep your noseclean, you're going to end up in jail.
约翰,如果你再惹是生非,你总有一天会坐牢的。
2. Let sleeping dog lie.
别惹麻烦。(勿惊卧狗)
3. My brother is ill-tempered, and always stirs uptrouble.
我弟弟的脾气很暴躁,常惹是生非。
ill-tempered:脾气暴躁的
4. Don't always try to start something when everything is running smoothly.
当一切都进行得很顺利时,不要总想惹是生非。
5. Don't trouble troubles till trouble troubles you!
不要自找麻烦,除非麻烦来找你。
6. Don't ask for trouble. You'd better run away.
你最好还是走吧,别自找麻烦!
7. He hasn't made a lot of changes to the team since taking over as head coach, figuring if itain't broke, don't fix it.
他当主教练之后,并未对该队做什么大改变,可能他是觉得”没事儿不要乱动”吧。
ain't [eint] prep. 不是(等于are not,am not)
8. Do not get involved with politics. That's borrowing trouble.
不要涉足政界,那简直是自找麻烦。
9. I don't want to make trouble, but I have a few suggestions that could make things workmore smoothly.
我不是想惹是生非,只是想提几个建议使事情更顺利地进行。
10. Don't go looking for trouble.
别没事找事
英语口语生活句子相关文章:
4.英语优美句子