简单的英文口语对话
很久不与人开口说话,声音会有点沙哑。下面是学习啦小编给大家整理的简单的英文口语对话,供大家参阅!
简单的英文口语对话:蜗居
Leo: Did you see the shocking lines collected in Dwelling Narrowness by some netizens?
你看过由网友搜集的《蜗居》雷人台词了吗?
Lucy: No, I didn't. But I read the book before, it is really a nice book.
我没看过,但是我之前读过这本小说,小说真的不错。
Leo: Yes, the story tells how difficult a couple bought a house in Shanghai, while the TV play didn't focus on it at all.
是啊,故事里本来是体现一对夫妇为在上海买房子而经历的艰辛,看了电视剧完全不是这么回事嘛。
Lucy: So what did you say about the shocking lines?
你说的那个雷人台词是怎么回事?
Leo: Many audiences said that the lines are too sexually explicit, "it is more open than x-rated movie".
很多人反映台词过于露骨,“比拍三级片还放得开。”
Lucy: So does it mean that the TV play changed it into a story between a pretty mistress and a corrupt official?
所以说电视剧变味成漂亮女孩甘心做贪官二奶故事了?
Leo: Netizens meant that.
网友们的意思是这样的!
Lucy: Probaberly it may not represent the views of all audience.
没准这不代表所有观众的意见。
Leo: While the director explained that, the lines is the feature of the original novel, we just retain the languages features in the novel, I don't think there is anything sexually explicit.
导演解释说:“电视剧的台词是原小说的一个特点,我们也是尽可能地把小说的一些语言特点保留了,我觉得没有什么露骨的。”
Lucy: Maybe we just have a look at the TV play, then we can judge by ourselves.
或许我们自己看一下电视剧,就自然会有评断了。
简单的英文口语对话:跑的了和尚跑不了庙
Bob: John, help me!
约翰,救我。
John: What’s up?
怎么了?
Bob: Mom is going to kill me.
妈妈要杀了我。
John: Why? What did you do again?
为什么?你又做什么?
Bob: My grade is very bad and the school report card was received today.
我的成绩很差,今天学校的成绩单寄到家了。
John: So she found the truth.
所以她发现真相了。
Bob: Yes. Can you hear she is screaming?
是的,你能听到她在尖叫了吗?
John: I think so. You have to duck down here.
是的,你得躲到这儿来。
Bob: John, you are my best brother.
约翰,你是我最好的哥哥。
John: I believe you should think some remedies. The monk can run away, but he can run with the temple.
我相信你得想想补救方法。要不然跑得了和尚,跑不了庙啊。
简单的英文口语对话:祷告
Ann: Everywhere is bustling today.
今天到处都很热闹。
Lily: Yes, because of the Thanksgiving Day.
是的,感恩节嘛。
Ann: What do you plan to do?
你今天打算干嘛?
Lily: I want to go to the church and have a prayer, thanking the god’s favor to us.
我要去趟教堂,做个祷告,感谢上帝对我们的眷顾。
Ann: May I go with you?
我可以一起去吗?
Lily: Why not?
为什么不?
Ann: Please wait a moment, I go to take a coat.
等下,我去拿件外套。
Lily: Alright.
好的。
简单的英文口语对话:点歌
Bob: Hey!Jack!It's your turn.Sing a song.
嘿!杰克!到你啦。唱首歌吧。
Jack: Sorry,I'm tone-deaf.
对不起,我五音不全啊。
Bob: Come on!We are here for fun,not the songs.
别这样!我们为了高兴才来的,不是为了歌儿。
Jack: OK.I'd like to request a song.
好吧。那我点一首歌。
Bob: Which song you like best?
那最喜欢哪一首?
Jack: I think it is "Flying Without Wings".
就那首《Flying Without Wings》吧
Bob: OK.Here it is.
好。这就是了。
Jack: Thanks.
谢谢。
Bob: May I join you?I like the song very much.
我能和你一起唱吗?我也很喜欢这首歌。
Jack: Why not?OK.One!Two!Start!
行啊。准备好。一!二!唱!
简单的英文口语对话:天下第一奇山
Bob: What do you think about the Huangshan Mountain?
你认为黄山怎么样?
Tom: Great! Why do you ask it suddenly?
很棒,干嘛突然问起?
Bob: Our company will organize us to have a trip to Huangshan next week,so I collect some information in advance.
下周我们公司组织去那旅游,我先收集点信息。
Tom: It is worth travellng there.Huangshan is one of the most breath-taking sites in China,which is credited to be the King of all the mountains.
那可真是选对地方了。黄山是中国的十大风景名胜之一,享有“天下第一奇山”之称。
Bob: I am looking forward to the day’s coming.
真希望那天早点到来。
Tom: Do you know what the four unique scenic features on Huangshan Mountain are?
你知道黄山的四绝是什么吗?
Bob: Mountain, it must be the stones.
山嘛,肯定是石头。
Tom: Let me tell you,the four unique scenic features are legendary pines,picturesque rocks, the sea of clouds and hot springs.
让我来告诉你吧,奇松、怪石、云海、温泉称为黄山四绝。
以上是学习啦小编整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。