有关于打电话的英语情景口语对话
我想预定一辆出租车
AHello. Airway Transit Reservation service. How can I help you?
您好,机场通勤预约服务。我能为您做什么?
BHi. I’m calling to reserve a taxi. I need a cab this Saturday morning.
你好。我想订一辆出租车,这个周六的早上。
AAll right. Please give me your name, address and phone number.
好的。请留下您的名字和电话。
BOkay. My name is Robert Smith. My address is 468 steeles Ave, North, Catharine. And my phone number is 289 908 1234.
好的。我叫Robert Smith。我的地址是凯瑟琳市北斯蒂尔斯大街468号,电话是2899081234。
AThanks. I got it.
谢谢,我记下了。
BHow much will it cost?
收费是多少?
AWell. We charge by the mile. It will be about $60 from St. Catharine.
这个,我们是按照里程计费的。从圣凯瑟琳到机场大概是60美元。
BThat’s fair.
这还算合理。
AWhat kind of vehicle do you need? Small car or a minivan?
你需要什么车型?小轿车还是7座的休旅车?
BA small car will be fine. By the way, can I pay by credit card?
小轿车就可以了。顺便问一下,我可以用信用卡付款吗?
AI’m sorry. We can’t accept credit cards. The only way you can pay is by cash.
很抱歉,我们不接受信用卡。我们只接受现金。
BOkay. That’s fine.
好的,知道了。
AWhat time will you want us to pick you up?
您需要我们几点钟去接您?
BSeven o’clock in the morning on Saturday.
星期六早上7点钟。
AAll right. Your cab will be at your home at 7am on Saturday morning. Thank you for your call.
好的。我们的车会在星期六早上7点钟去您家接您。谢谢您的来电。
我可以换个号码吗
AHello. This is the Customer service. How can I help you?
您好。这里是客户服务。能为您做什么?
BYes. I’ve been getting harassing calls recently. Can I have my phone number changed?
是这样的,我最近总是接到骚扰电话。我可以换个号码吗?
ASure. What’s your favorite number?
当然。您希望换成什么号码?
BHow about 560 436 4040.
5604364040可以吗?
AI’m sorry. This number has already been registered.
很抱歉,这个号码已经有人用了。
BHow about 560-436-8976?
那5604368976呢?
AThis number is ok. It’s still available. When would you like your phone number changed?
这个可以。您希望什么时候更换号码呢?
BAs soon as possible. Can I have it right now?
越快越好。现在可以吗?
ASure.
当然。
BThanks.
谢谢。
现在的信号不太好
AHello?
你好。
BHi, David. You are very difficult to reach. I called several times. But I kept getting a busy signal. Is your phone out of order?
你好,David。你可真难找啊。我打了好几次了,但每次都是忙音。你的电话欠费了?
ANo, not out of order. But we seem to have a bad connection on the phone line. I can’t hear you clearly.
没有啊。不过现在的信号到时不太好,我听不清你说什么。
BOk. Let me call you later. Is that okay?
知道了,我稍后再打给你好吗?
ASure. Thanks.
当然。谢谢。
有关于打电话的英语情景对话相关文章: