常用的电话英语(2)
常用的电话英语
And my wife is- uh-我的太太她-
Is your wife ill?是你太太病了吗?
Uh, in a way.嗯,是呀。
Sir, I thought this was an emergency.先生,我想这是一位急病患者。
It is! She's having pains a minute apart!是啊。她隔一分钟就会痛呀。
You mean from the food?是不是吃东西引起的?
From the baby!是胎儿引起的。
She's having a baby?她怀孕了吗?
Yeah!是啊!
Well, why didn't you tell me?! Now, what's the restaurant's address?那你为什么不早告诉我?餐厅的地址是?
Uh, uh, it's 888 Grant Avenue. It's a block east of Washington Square.嗯,哦,是Grant大道888号。华盛顿广场东边的一个街区。
OK, sir, just sit tight, and we'll have an ambulance there in about ten minutes.好的,先生。你就在那边等着,救护车10分钟之内到。
Thanks a lot.多谢,多谢!
本新闻共6页,当前在第2页 1 2 3 4 5 6
There is an emergency. Please send a fire engine.这有火灾,请尽快派消防车来。
There's been a car accident, please call the police.这发生了车祸,请快报警。
Take it easy, sir. I'll need your name, in full, and what's happened.别着急,给我你的全名和事情的情况。
May I speak with Mr. Chen, please?可以请陈先生听电话吗?
Sorry, but he is out at the moment.抱歉,他现在出去了?
Then, please tell him that Zhao Li called.这样好了,请转告他赵力来过电话。
Yes. I'm sorry, but how do you spell your last name, sir?好的,不过对不起,先生你的姓怎么拼?
It's Zhao, Z-H-A-O.姓赵,Z-H-A-O。
Please tell him that Lu Ming tried to contact him.请你转告他陆明正设法跟他联系。
Please inform him that Chen Gang was calling.麻烦你通知他陈刚来过电话。
Please give him the message.请转告他。
What's the spelling of your family name, sir?您的姓怎么拼,先生?
May I speak to Miss Tan, please?可以请谭小姐听电话吗?
Sorry, but she is with someone right now.抱歉,她正在会客。
I see. May I leave her a message then?噢,那我可以留话给她吗?
Certainly.当然可以。
Please ask her to call me at 6225-9438.麻烦你请她打5225-9438找我。
Yes. I will.好的。
I'd like to leave a message for him, if you don't mind.你若不介意的话,我想留话给他。
Can I leave him a voice in mail?我可以在他的语音信箱里留话吗?
Can you relay this to Mr. Li?你能传话给李先生吗?
May I speak to Miss Hu, please?可以请胡小姐听电话吗?
Sorry, but she is out for lunch right now.抱歉,她现在出去吃午饭了。
I see. What time will she come back?哦,那她几点会回来?
She'll be back around 2:30.大概两点半会回来。
I'll have her call you as soon as she comes back.等她一回来, 我就请她马上回电。
That's nice. I'll be waiting for her call. Thank you.太好了,那我就等她的电话。谢谢。
I'll give him your message as soon as he's available.他一有空我就转告他您的留言。
Shall I tell him you called?我告诉他你来过电话,好吗?
I'll be here when he calls back. Much appreciated.他打电话时我会在这,太感谢你了!
That's fine. I'll await his return call.很好。我会等他的来电。
Barker's Service Station.这里是巴克尔维修站。
I need your help badly. My car can't start. Can you send somebody over?我急需你们的帮助。我的车启动不了,能派人来修吗?
We can have somebody come by, but it won't be right away.我们可以派人去,但现在不行。
What time can you send one over?那你们什么时候能派人来呢?
Oh, let's see. It'll be about 3:30 before we have anybody free.哦,让我想想。大概要到3:30我们才有空。
Can it be earlier than that?能早点吗?
I doubt it, sir. We'll try, but I can't promise anybody before 3:30.我没把握,先生。我们会尽早的,但我不敢许诺3:30以前行。
If I had it towed over there, could you work on it right away?如果把车拖到你们那里,能马上修吗?
Sure, if you had it towed here to the garage, we could get right on it.当然能。您把车拖过来的话,我们马上就修。
Can you send your tow truck over here?你们能派辆拖车来吗?
No. I'm sorry, but we can't send out our tow truck to get you.不能,真对不起,我们不能派拖车来。
Why not?为什么不能?
Our tow truck's being repaired.我们的拖车正在修理呢。
That's too bad. Bye.太糟了。再见。
Bye.再见。
Will you help me?可以帮助我吗?
Please help me to get things straight.请帮助我把事情搞好。
Will you be so kind as to help me out of the difficulty?帮助我克服困难,好吗?
I don't know how to solve the problem. Will you help me out?我不知道该怎么解决这个问题。你能帮我吗?
Will you come over to help me with the tough job?您能否来帮助我做这项艰苦的工作?
Can you assist me in this matter?这件事您能帮助我吗?
I'm in great need of your assistance.我特别需要您的帮助。
I'm calling for your assistance.我打电话是要您帮助我。
My name is Wang Feng and I'm calling to cancel plane ticket.我叫王峰,我想取消我预定的飞机票。
When was your reservation?您预定的是什么时候?
It's 5:00 p.m. today.今天下午5点整。
Would you like me to reschedule you for another time?要不要我再另外为你安排别的时间?
No. Thank you.不用了,谢谢。
Beijing Hotel.北京饭店。
Hello, my name is Li Ming and we have a reservation for party tonight.喂,您好。我叫李明,我们在你们这预定了今晚聚会。
Yes, what can I do for you?是的,我能为您效劳吗?
I need to cancel that. We have had a last minute change of plans.我要取消预约,我们临时改变计划了。
I see. Would you like me to reschedule you for another night?我明白了。要不要另外为你安排别的晚上。
OK, we have let you know as early as possible.好的,我们会让你们尽早知道。
By the way, will we be able to get a refund on this cancellation?顺便问一下,我们取消后可拿回定金吗?
Certainly.当然可以。
Thank you very much.谢谢你。
That's all right. I hope we can help you at some other time. Good-bye.好了,希望我们今后还能给你帮助。再见。
Good-bye.再见。
本新闻共6页,当前在第3页 1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm calling to know if it would be at all possible to cancel our reservation.我打电话想知道我们的预约是否有可能取消。
I have to postpone our appointment.我要把我们的约会延期。
Is it too late to cancel our plans?现在取消我们的计划是否太迟了?
How much notice of cancellation is necessary to get my deposit back?想把定金拿回来,要提前多长时间通知你才行?
Hello, my name is Susan and I am calling to confirm my reservation.喂,你好,我叫苏珊,我大电话确定我的预定。
Yes, Miss Susan, we have you down for a deluxe room tonight.您好,苏珊小姐,我们已为您定好了今晚一间豪华房间。
Great and please make sure the room has a nice view of the park.很好,要定那个可以看到公园美丽景色的房间。
Yes, Miss. I will.好的,小姐。我会注意的。
Thanks a lot!多谢了!
Not at all.不客气。
Hi. This si Peter from Dr. Alice's office.嗨,你好,我是埃里斯诊所的彼得。
Hi, Peter.彼得,你好。
I'm just calling to confirm your appointment tomorrow at 3:00 p.m.我打电话确认明天下午3点你约定的时间。
Thank you. I will be there on time.谢谢你,我会准时到的。
I need to confirm my reservation.我要确认我的预定。
Can you confirm that the meeting is at 9:00 a.m.?你能否确认一下,开会的时间是早上9点吗?
I just want to confirm that the arrangements have been made.我要确认所有计划都安排好了。
I'm looking for whoever is in charge of your company.我要找你们公司的负责人。
And I want to know a certain product of yours.我想问一下你们的产品。
What about it? I may possibly be of help.什么产品?也许我能效劳。
Well. I'm sorry to inform you of this, but we got cloth that are all the wrong color.哦,很抱歉告诉你,我们发现你们寄送的布匹颜色搞错了。
We asked for black and green, but we got white and red.我们要黑的和绿的,但你们送来的是白的和红的。
I'll check on it immediately. What would you like us to do?我马上给你核对一下,你们想怎么办呢?
Do you need us to replace them, or would you prefer a discount on the ones you've received?要我们重新给您换货,还是对已收到的这批货打折扣呢?
Let me think about it. I'll let you know when you find out.让我考虑一下,具体怎么办我会通知你。
I'd like to talk to the person responsible for sale.我想同你们负责销售的人谈谈。
I'd like to be connected to your person who handles sale.我想和你们负责销售的人联络。
What's the matter?出什么事了?
What's wrong with it?电话英语
I hate to tell you of this。很抱歉通知您。
But we found that there are some faulty materials in goods which we have shipped to you.我们发觉前不久寄送给你们的那批货里有一些劣质品。
Oh, that's quite unusual for your company, isn't it?哦,你们公司向来很少会出这种事情,不是吗?
Well, I'm flattered.嗯,不敢当。
What can we do to fix things?那现在我们要怎么办呢?
We would like you to ship back all the goods to us.我们希望您能把整批货寄送回来。
And we will send you a replacement right now.我们会马上补寄一批货过去。
OK. We will do.好,我们照办。