商务英语电话对话两人
商务英语是英语语言运用技能和国际商务知识互相融合的一门综合性课程。学习啦小编整理了两人商务英语电话对话,欢迎阅读!
两人商务英语电话对话一
A:Hello,Pasadena Inn,this is Sandy,how may i direct your call?
B:I'd like to speak to someone about reservations.
A:I can help you with that.what date would you like to make a reservation for?
B:We'll be arriving May 12th ,but I would like to make reservations for penthouse.
A:Oh,I'm sorry sir,I only handle bookings for our standard rooms.The person you need to speak with is Tony Parker,he makes all the arrangements for our executive accounts.Unfortunately,he's not here right now.Can I take your name and number and have him get back to you?
B:When do you expect him back in?
A:He'll be out all afternoon,he might not be able to return your call until tomorrow,Will that be alright?
B:Yes.I suppose.My name is Sam Darcy.He can contact me at 660-843-3235 .
A:Could you please spell your last name for me?
B:Sure.It's D-A-R-C-Y.
A:Okay.Mr Darcy,and your phone number is 660-843-3233 ?
B:That's 3235.
A:Sorry!3235.Great.I'll have Tony call you first thing tomorrow morning.
两人商务英语电话对话二
A: Good morning. Hudson Textile Company.
A:早上好!这里是哈德逊纺织品公司。
B: Good morning. Could I speak to. Mr. White, please?
B:早上好!请叫怀特先生听电话。
A: Yes. Hold the line, please... Hello, I'm afraid Mr. White is completely snowed under at present. He shouldn't be free until 11 o'clock. Can I take a message?
A:好的,请稍等……喂,怀特先生现在根本走不开,直到11点才有空。需要我转告一下吗?
B: Of course. Could you ask him to call me back? It's about the sample of article No.067.
B:当然,请叫他给我回电话,是有关067号货的样品。
A: Yes. What's your name, please?
A:可以,请问您贵姓?
B: This is Aram of Trans-America Clothing.
B:我是泛美服装公司的艾拉姆。
A: Mr. Aram. Does he have your number?
A:艾拉姆先生,他有您的电话吗?
B: Yes , but I'll give it to you again. It's 82345678.
B:知道,但我还是跟你说一下,82345678。
A: Thank you, Mr. Aram. I'll give Mr. White the message.
A:谢谢,艾拉姆先生,我会转告怀特先生。
两人商务英语电话对话三
Jane:Hello. Sales Department. This is Jane Fields speaking. How may I help you?
珍妮:您好,业务部,我是Jane Fields ,我能为你效劳吗?
Michael:I'm interested in a couple of items in your new catalog, and I would like to know the prices.
迈克尔:我对你们新目录里的几项产品感兴趣,我想知道它们的定价。
Jane:Great. We're offering a special promotional price on a few of the items. Which items did you have in mind?
珍妮:好的。我们针对几项产品提供特价。你对哪些产品有兴趣?
Michael:We're particularly interested in your new RS-five sound card shown on page five of your catalog. I would also like more details about the model RS-four card on page seven.
迈克尔:我们特别中意你们目录第五页里的新型RS-5 的声卡。我还想知道更多关于第七页里RS-4 型声卡的细节。
Jane:OK. The price on the RS-five is forty-five U.S. dollars for quantities up to five hundred units. Then we offer quantity discounts for larger orders.
珍妮:好的。数量有达到五百片的话,RS-5 的价格是四十五美元。大量定购的话我们还有折扣。
Michael:And the price on the RS-four?
迈克尔:那RS-4 的价格呢?
Jane:The RS-four is one of our promotional items this month. For orders received by the end of the month, the price is thirty-three dollars each. That price is good on any size order.
珍妮:RS-4 是我们本月的促销产品之一,本月底前接到订单的话,单价是三十三美元。不管定单数量多少都是这个价格。
Michael:That price sounds good. Could you send me more details about the RS-four, including the specifications?
迈克尔:这个价格听起来不错。你可以寄给我更详细的RS-4 型的资料和说明书吗?
Jane:Certainly. I can fax or E-mail that information to you this afternoon.
珍妮:当然。我可以在今天下午把资料传真或寄电子邮件给你。
Michael:Terrific. I'll get back to you after I've reviewed the details. Thank you. Good-bye.
迈克尔:太好了。我看完详细资料后会打电话给你。谢谢你,再见。
Jane:You are welcome. Good-bye.
珍妮:别客气,再见。
看了“两人商务英语电话对话”的人还看了: