学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 电话英语 > 关于接听电话英语对话

关于接听电话英语对话

时间: 韦彦867 分享

关于接听电话英语对话

  随着政治经济的不断国际化,英语,尤其是英语口语在我们日常生活中显得越来越重要。小编精心收集了关于接听电话英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

  关于接听电话英语对话1

  你一定是打错了 You must have the wrong number

  A:Hello. Can I talk to Miss Li, please?

  你好,可以找李小姐接电话吗?

  B:I beg you pardon? Miss who?

  对不起,再说一下好吗?哪位小姐?

  A:Miss Li. Li Lin.

  李小姐,李琳。

  B:I'm sorry, but I don't know that name. You must have the wrong number.

  对不起,我不知道这个人。你一定是打错了。

  A:Come on. I know Li Lin is there. Let me talk to her.

  别闹了,我知道李琳就在这儿,让我和她谈谈。

  B:Sorry. There's no one named Li Lin here. Are you sure you have the right name?

  对不起。这儿没有叫李琳的人。你确定是这个名字吗?

  A:Sure.

  我确定。

  B:What number are you trying to dial?

  你拨的是多少号?

  A:It's 423-6681. Isn't it right?

  423-6681,不对吗?

  B:No. It isn't. It's 423-6631.

  不对,这儿的电话号是423-6631。

  A:I'm sorry to have bothered you.

  对不起打扰你了。

  B:No problem.

  没关系。

  关于接听电话英语对话2

  我不能参加会议了 I won't attend the meeting

  A:Hello!

  喂?

  B:Hello! Good morning, who is that speaking?

  喂,早上好。您哪位?

  A:It's Jane. I am sorry to make such an early call.

  我是珍。非常抱歉这么早打电话来。

  B:It's nothing. Who do you wish to talk to?

  没关系。你找谁接电话?

  A:Is Sue James in?

  请问苏·詹姆斯在么?

  B:Sue! Jane wants you on the phone!

  苏!珍的电话!

  A:Hello! Its Sue there?

  你好,请问是苏么?

  C:Yes, speaking.

  对,你说。

  A:Oh, sorry. I am afraid I won't attend the meeting this morning. Last night I had a sore throat and I started getting a cold.

  真是对不起,苏,我恐怕不能参加上午的会议了。昨晚我嗓子疼,接着就感冒了。

  C:Do you have a temperature?

  你发烧了么?

  A:No, haven't yet.

  还没。

  C:Don't worry about the meeting. You'd better go to see a doctor. I wish you will soon be well.

  别想着会议啦。你最好去看看医生。真希望你早点好起来。

  A:Thanks, Sue. Bye-bye.

  谢谢你,苏。那么我挂了。

  C:Bye.

  好的,再见。

  关于接听电话英语对话3

  要找的人不在 Mr. Doff is out right now

  A:Hello?

  你好?

  B:Hello, is this 44820987? I'd like to speak to Mr Doff.

  你好,这是44820987么?我想找道夫先生。

  A:I am sorry. Mr. Doff is out right now.

  对不起,他这会儿出去了。

  B:May I know when he will be back?

  我可以知道他什么时候回来么?

  A:I don't know. But he will certainly be back for lunch. This is his wife speaking. Can I take a message for you?

  我不太清楚。但是他肯定会回来吃午饭的。我是他太太,请问有消息需要我帮您转达吗?

  B:Thanks, Mrs. Doff. Please tell him to be at the airport at three p.m.

  道夫太太,谢谢您。请转告道夫先生,明天下午3点到机场。

  A:Very Good. I will let him know as soon as he comes back. But, may I have your name, please?

  好的。他一回来我就告诉他。请问您是哪位呀?

  B:This is Lucy White. Thank you. Bye.

  我是露西·怀特。那么谢谢了。再见。

  A:Bye.

  再见。

  
看了“关于接听电话英语对话”的人还看了:

1.关于接电话英语对话短文

2.接电话英语情景对话

3.关于接电话的简单英语对话

4.有关接打电话的英语对话

5.电话英语情景对话大全

2471734