有关于接电话英语用语
有关于接电话英语用语
英语逐渐成为国际通用语。用人单位对中职毕业生的英语口语水平提出了更高的要求。学习啦小编整理了有关于接电话英语,欢迎阅读!
有关于接电话英语一
打私人电话 To place a person-to-person call
A:May I help you?
可以为您效劳吗?
B:I'd like to place a person-to-person call to Mrs. tengvall in Sweden.
我想打一个私人电话给瑞典的唐瓦夫人。
A:Could I have the number, please?
请问电话号码是多少?
B:It's 444-2888.
是444-2888。
A:Do you know the area code?
你知道区号吗?
B:Yes, it's 201.
知道,是201。
A:Thank you. Hold the line, please. OK.
谢谢。请稍等。好了。
B:Is that Mrs. tengvall?
你是唐瓦夫人吗?
C:No, you are wrong.
不是,你打错了。
B:Sorry.
对不起。
有关于接电话英语二
打个私人电话 To make a person-to-person call
A:Operator. Can I help you?
我是接线员,您有什么需要?
B:I'd like to make a person-to-person call to Beijing, China. The number is 21353678, and I want to speak to Mr. Zhang.
我想往中国北京挂个私人电话,号码是 2135-36780我想找张先生。
A:To Mr. Zhang in at 2135-3678?
我找张先生,电话2135-3678?
B:Yes, that's right.
是的。
A:May I have your name and telephone number?
请问您的名字和电话号码?
B:My name is Luo Gang, and the phone number is 513-3284.
我叫罗刚,电话是513-3284。
A:Mr. Luo, will you hold the line, please--- Mr. Luo, there is no Zhang at that number. Will you check the number again, please?
罗先生,请不要挂线。——罗先生,打这个电话号码找不到张先生。请再检查一下电话号码好吗?
B:What the number I gave you, operator?
接线员,我刚才说的号码是什么?
A:It's 2135-3678.
2135-3678。
B:Oh, I'm sorry. should have been 2135-3668, not 3678. I've given you a wrong number.
哦,对不起,应该是2135-3668,不是3678。我报错电话号码了。
A:Are you sure this time?
这次您确定是对的吗?
B:Yes.
我确定。
A:OK. Let me try again.
好的。我再试试。
B:Thank you.
谢谢。
有关于接电话英语三
你打错电话了 You have the wrong number
A:Hello. This is Mrs. Wilson. I'd like to buy a new car. Could you offer me a new type of the car, please?
你好,我是威尔逊太太,我想买一辆新车。请问能给我建议一款新型汽车吗?
B:Oh, Madam, buy what?
哦,太太,您要买什么?
A:A new car. And I've got a small family, two children, and I haven't got a lot of money and...
一辆新车。我现在建立了一个小家庭,有两个孩子,我钱不是很多……
B:Oh, oh, Madam, Madam, I'm afraid you have the wrong number.
哦,太太,太太。恐怕您打错电话了。
A:Isn't this the car store?
这里不是汽车销售处吗?
B:No. It's Mike's Sporting Goods.
不是。是迈克体育用品商店。
A:Oh, sorry. Do you know the number for a car store, then?
哦,对不起。那么你有汽车销售处的电话?
B:No. I don't. I suggest you look in the phone book.
没有。我建议您查一下电话号码簿。
A:I'm sorry to have bothered you.
对不起打扰你了。
B:No problem.
没关系。
看了“有关于接电话英语”的人还看了:
5.英语接电话常用语