关于打电话英语口语会话
关于打电话英语口语会话
随着国际交流的日益增加,语言作为交流媒介在各民族之间的沟通过程中,扮演着越来越重要的角色,而英语也逐渐成为国际通用语。小编精心收集了关于打电话英语口语,供大家欣赏学习!
关于打电话英语口语1
A:Operator.
接线员。
B:I'd like to make a collect call to Los Angeles.That's area code 213_468_2435.
我想打个电话到洛杉矶,由对方付费。电话号码是213—468—2435。
A:And what's the name of the person you want to speak to ?
你要通话的人叫什么名字?
B:Susan Greene.
苏珊•格林。
A:Operator.
接线员。
B:Yes,Operator.I'd like to place a person_to_person call to Chicago.The number is 932_8647,but I don't know the area code.
喂,接线员,我想打个叫人电话到芝加哥,电话号码是932—8647,但我不知道地区的电话号码。
A:Who do you want to speak to?
你要和谁通话?
B:I'll speak to anyone at extension 214.
214 分机的谁都行。
A:Operator.
接线员。
B:I want to make a person_to_person call to 212_836_1725.
我要挂个叫人叫电话,号码是212—836—1725。
A:And the name of the person you're calling,please?
请问你要通话的人叫什么名字?
B:Ed Cooper.That's C double O_P_E_R.
埃德•库柏。就是C两个O_P_E_R.
A:Operator.
接线员。
B:Operator,I'd like to place a call to Winnipeg,Canada.The number is 932_0806.
接线员,我想打个电话到加拿大温尼泊。电话号码是932—0806。
A:What's the name of the party you're calling?
你要打电话的对方叫什么名字?
B:I'm not sure of the name,but the extension is 211.
叫什么名字不太清楚,只知道电话分机是211。
A:What number are you calling?
你要打的电话是什么号码?
B:I'd like to call area code 516_823_0801.please.
请你接516—823—0801。
A:Hello.Can I speak to Yaolanda,please?
喂,我找姚兰达讲话,可以吗?
B:Hold on,please.
请等一下。
A:Thank you.
谢谢你。
B:Sorry,but she's out.
很抱歉,她出去了。
A:Would you tell her Tom Gray called?
请你告诉她汤姆•格雷给她来过电话,好吗?
B:I'd be glad to .
好的。
A:Hello.Is Marie Ward there,please?
喂,请问玛丽•沃德在吗?
B:I'll see if she's in .
我去看看她在不在。
A:OK.
好的。
B:I'm afraid she's not here.
很抱歉,她不在。
A:Could you give her a message,please?
请问你能不能留个口信给他?
B:Yes,of course.
当然可以。
A:Hello.Is Mrs.James in,please?
喂,请问詹姆斯太太在家吗?
B:Hang on ,please.
请等一下。
A:All right.
好的。
B:I'm sorry,but I think she's stepped out.
对不起,我想她出去了。
A:Would you ask her to call Larry Ruskin at 836_2550?
请你叫她给瑞里•罗斯金打个电话好吗?电话号码是836—2550。
B:Certainly.
当然可以。
A:Hello.Could I speak to Miss Davis?
喂,我可以找戴维斯小姐讲话吗?
B:Just a minute,please.
请等一下。
A:Thanks.
谢谢。
B:She's not at her desk right now.
她现在不在办公室。
A:Could you tell her to give Doug a call when she gets back? She has my number.
他回来后,请你告诉她给道格打个电话?她有我的电话号码。
B:Sure.
一定转告。
关于打电话英语口语2
B:Operator.
接线员。
A:I'd like to call Taibei.
我想打电话到台北。
B:Your name and your room number,please.
请问尊姓大名和房间号码?
A:My name is Terry.My room is 1209.
我叫泰利,房间号码1209。
A:Hello,I'd like to call Taibei.
喂,我想打电话到台北。
B:Yes,sir.I'll call an overseas operator.Hold on a minute,please.
是的,先生,我是接海外电话接线员,请稍等。
B:This is the overseas operator.
这是海外电话接线员。
A:I'd like to make a call to Taibei.
我想打电话到台北。
B:What number are you calling,please?
请问你打多少号码?
A:02_814_4345.
02—814—4345。
B:02_814_4345.Is that right?
02—814—4345,对吗?
B:Station_to_station?
叫号电话吗?
A:Yes,and I'd like to reverse the charges.
是的,我想要对方付费。
B:What number are you calling?
你打多少号码?
A:Taibei 02_814_4345.I'd like to place a person_to_person call to Mr.David Chen.And I want to call collect.
台北02—814—4345,我想打叫人电话给陈大卫先生,而且我要对方付费。
B:Please make it a collect call,and a person call to Mr.Zhang.
请打对方付费的叫人电话给张先生。
A:Make it a collect call,please.
对方付费电话,请。
B:Make it a person_to_person call,please.
叫人电话,请。
关于打电话英语口语3
A:Doctor Johnson's office.
约翰逊大夫诊所。
B:Hello.My name is Mr. Chen.I'd like an appointment with the doctor as soon as possible.
喂,我姓陈,我想尽快预约大夫。
A:Have you been here before?
你以前来过这里吗?
B:No,I haven't.I've just moved here from Taiwan.
不,我没有来过,我刚从台湾迁来的。
A:I see.And what's the matter?
我知道,有什么事吗?
B:I have a fever and diarrhea.
我有点发烧和泻肚子。
A:Can you come in this afternoon at 3:30?
你能在今天下午3点30分来吗?
B:Yes,I can.
是的,我可以来。
A:And do you have any medical insurance?
你有什么健康保险吗?
B:No,I don't.
不,我没有。
A:In that case I'll have to ask you to pay .00 for the office call today.
如果是这样,我就要你付今天的诊断费58美元。
B:That's fine.I'll see you at 3:30.
那很好,在3点半见。
A:Thank you,Mr. Chen.Goodbye.
谢谢你,陈先生,再见。
B:Goodbye.
再见。
看了“关于打电话英语口语”的人还看了: