办公室打电话英语对话
在世界经济全球化及中国加入WTO的形势下,社会需要大量能够用英语在国际上进行科技、经贸、法律和文化等方面交流的专业人才。学习啦小编整理了办公室打电话英语对话,欢迎阅读!
办公室打电话英语对话篇一
如何转接客户来电
a: stone corp. hi, mary speaking.
四通公司, 您好,我是mary。
b: hello, i’d like to speak to mr. hunter, please.
你好,我想找hunter先生。
a: may i ask who is calling, please?
请问您是哪位?
b: my name is herbert wood of ibm computer company.
我是ibm电脑公司的herbert wood.
a: thank you, mr. wood. one moment, please… (into pbx) mr. hunter, mr. wood of ibm computer company is on the line.
谢谢,wood先生,请稍等。(打内线电话)hunter先生,ibm电脑公司的wood先生找您。
c: can you find out what he wants?
你可以问他有什么事吗?
a: yes, mr. hunter. (to caller) i’m sorry to have kept you waiting, mr. wood. mr. hunter is rather busy right now and would like to know what you wish to speak to him about.
好的,hunter先生。(对来电者说)对不起wood先生,让您久等了。hunter先生现在非常忙,他想知道你有什么事对他说。
b: yes, i want to buy some computer software and talk about developing some other software. i don’t know whether he is interested in that or not?
是的,我想买一些计算机软件,另外再谈一谈开发一些其它的软件。我不知道他是否有兴趣。
a: i see. thank you very much, mr. wood. would you wait a moment, please? (to pbx) mr hunter, mr. wood wants to buy some computer software.
我明白了,非常感谢,wood先生。请你等一下好吗?(打内线电话)hunter先生,wood先生想买一些计算机软件。
c: i see. put him on line two.
好的,请转到2号线。
a: yes, mr. hunter. (to caller) mr. wood, i’m very sorry to have kept you waiting. i’ll put you through to mr. hunter.
好的,hunter先生。(对来电者)wood先生,不好意思让你久等了,我把你的电话接给hunter先生。
办公室打电话英语对话篇二
(电话铃声响起)
Sissy: Chinadaily website. May I help you?
Rolf: May I talk to Kelly please?
Sissy: And you are?
Rolf: This is Reaf from BBC. I’m calling to check my mail.
Sissy: I"ll put her on the phone. Just a second .
Rolf: Thanks.
Notes:
1. 这大概是办公室电话中最常见的一段对话了。
我们先来看第一句:“Chinadaily website. May I help you?”。一般接起电话的人通常会先报公司的名字,然后再说, "May I help you?" 或是如果要更客气一点的话则可以说 "How can I help you?" (我该怎么帮你?),意思是我能为你做什么。
不过如果是机器应答,那么你很可能听到这样的一段话:
"Thanks for calling Chinadaily website, please dial the extension or press 0 get to the operator."
感谢你打电话到中国日报网来,请直接拨分机号,如需转总机, 请拨“0”。
2. And you are? 你是?
接电话时,通常我们要先确定一下对方的身份,避免不必要的骚扰。And you are? 是比较口语化的讲法。如果想要问得客气点,我们还可以说"Whom I am speaking with?" 或是 "Whom am I talking to?"
3. I"ll put her on the phone. Just a second.
我会请她听电话, 请等一下。
确认之后,当然就是把电话转接给对方要找的人了。Put someone on the phone 的意思就是请某人听电话。
如果你是打电话来找人的一方,你可以说:"Could you please put Kelly on the phone?" (你能不能请Kelly来听电话啊? )
反过来如果你是接到电话的人,而对方要找的是别人,你就可以说:"Ok. I"ll put her on the phone. Just a second." (好的,我会请她听电话, 请稍等一下。)
当然如果公司有多部分机,那你很有可能会听到如下的答复:"I"m transferring your call." 或是 "I"m redirecting your call.",意思是“我帮你转接到她的分机”。
transfer 或者 redirect.既“转接”的意思。
办公室打电话英语对话篇三
M:May I use your telephone,George?
乔治,我能用你的电话吗?
G:Certaily.Just dial zero first and then the number you want.
当然,只要先拨“0”再拨你要的号码。
M:Thanks.
谢谢。
Telephone Girl:Pacific Trading Company.May I help you?
总机小姐:太平洋贸易公司,我能效劳吗?
M:This is Mr.Tian speaking.Could you connect me with Mr.Brown?
我是田先生,你能转给布朗先生吗?
T:Certainly,sir.Will you hold the line a moment?
当然,先生,请稍后好吗?
M:Yes,of course.
是的,当然可以。
T:Mr.Brown is on the line,sir.
布朗先生电话已接好了,先生。
M:Hello.Mr.Brown?
喂,布朗先生吗?
B:Yes,Mr.Tian?I was waiting for your call all morning.
是的,田先生吗?我整个上午都在等你的电话。
M:I'm so sorry,Mr.Brown.I was out at one of our construction sites and couldn't call you.
抱歉,布朗先生,我外出到我们的一个工地无法打电话给你。
B:Now,let me see....Could you come to my office at 2 o'clock tomorrow afternoon?I'd like to discuss a few things with you then.
现在,我看看……你明天下午2点能不能来我办公室?我想到时和你讨论一些事情。
M:Of course.Mr.Brown.I'll be going out to another construction site tomorrow morning,so I won't be in office until noon.
当然可以,布朗先生,明天上午我会在另一个工地,所以中午以前我不会在办公室,
If by any chance you wish to get in touch with me,could you please leave a message with my secretary?
如果万一你想和我联络,请留言给我的秘书好吗?
B:Yes,I'll do that.At any rate I'll see you here at 2 o'clock tomorrow.
是的,我会的,不管怎样明天2点在这里和你见面。
A:I'll be there without fail.Goodbye,Mr.Brown.
我一定到,再见,布朗先生。
B:Goodbye,Mr.Tian.
再见,田先生。
G:All through?
讲完了吗?
M:Yes,thanks.
是的,谢谢。
G:Say,how about coming home with me for dinner?
嘿,和我一道回家吃晚饭如何?
M:But it would be so much trouble for Helen.
但会给海伦添很多麻烦。
G:Oh,my wife wouldn't mind.I'll call her and tell her you're coming.
哦,我太太不会介意的,我打电话给她,告诉她你要来。
M:Well,if you insist.
好吧,如果你坚持的话。
看了“办公室打电话英语对话”的人还看了: