学习啦 > 学习英语 > 专业英语 > 办公室英语 >

110句商务常用英语口语

时间: 若木631 分享

  下面是学习啦小编整理的110句商务常用英语口语,以供大家学习参考。

  1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

  我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

  2 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?

  我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?

  3 We had expected much lower prices.

  我们希望报价再低一些。

  4 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.

  这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。

  5 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.

  我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。

  6 When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.

  当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。

  7 So our evenings will be quite full then?

  那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

  8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.

  如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

  9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

  我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

  10 That'll put us both in the picture.

  这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

  11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing

  那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

  12 I can't say for certain off-hand.

  我还不能马上说定。

  13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

  有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

  14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

  这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

  15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?

  你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

  16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.

  尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

  17 We've got to report back to the head office.

  我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

  18 Thank you for you cooperation.

  谢谢你们的合作。

  19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.

  我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

  20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?

  这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

  21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.

  如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

  22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

  我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

  23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.

  我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

  24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

  我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。

  25 Welcome to our factory.

  欢迎到我们工厂来。

  26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.

  我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

  27 You'll know our products better after this visit.

  参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

  28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.

  也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

  29 Then we could look at the production line.

  然后我们再去看看生产线。

  30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

  墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

  31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.

  表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

  32 We are running on two shifts.

  我们实行的工作是两班倒。

  33 Almost every process is computerized.

  几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

  34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.

  工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

  35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.

  所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

  36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

  我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

  37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.

  因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

  38 Quality is even more important than quantity.

  质量比数量更为重要。

  39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

  我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。

  40 Do we have to wear the helmets?

  我们得戴上防护帽吗?

  41 Is the production line fully automatic?

  生产线是全自动的吗?

  42 What kind of quality control do you have?

  你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

  43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

  所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

  44 What's your general impression,may I ask?

  不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?

  45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.

  你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

  46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.

  我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

  47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

  就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

  48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.

  我想也许将来我们可以合作。

  49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.

  我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。

  50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

  我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

  51 We would be glad to start business with you.

  我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

  52 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

  洽谈中请你们多加关照。

  53 We are happy to be of help.

  我们十分乐意帮助。

  54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.

  我保证通力合作。

  55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

  可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?

  56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.

  如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。

  57 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.

  我敢保证我们向你提供的价位是合理的。

  58 I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales.

  我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。

  59 But the market prices are changing frequently.

  但是市场价格随时都在变化。

  60 It's up to you to decide.

  这主要取决于你。

  61 The demand for our products has kept rising.

  要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。

  62 How long will your offer hold good?

  一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?

  63 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.

  我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。

  64 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to both of us .

  我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。

  65 Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.

  如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。

  66 Please go over it and see if everything is in order.

  请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。

  67 Do you have any comment on this clause.

  你对这一条款有何看法?

  68 Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?

  难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?

  69 If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.

  如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方则有权终止合同。

  70 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.

  造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。

  71 We should add a clause regarding arbitration of differences.

  我们应该附加一条关于仲裁分歧的条款。

  72 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.

  这个合同基本上囊括了所有我们在谈判中所达成协议。

  73 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.

  你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?

  74 We agree to insert a clause giving you a ten-day grace period.

  我们同意给你加上一条10天宽限期的条款。

  75 When the grace peroid expires, the contract is annulled.

  当这个宽限期届满,你仍未执行合同的话,该合同就终止了。

  76 I don't want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable.

  不用我说,该合同中的每一条都要严格执行的,没有讨价还价的余地。

  77 I hope no questions about the terms.

  我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。

  78 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.

  重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。

  79 I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.

  我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。

  80 I hope this will lead to further business between us.

  我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展。

  81 We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.

  我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。

  82 I am ready to sign the agreement.

  我已经准备好了签合同。

  83 I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.

  我知道你们需要的是原件,不是传真件。

  84 So I will receive and sign it overnight.

  那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。

  85 We'll still be able to meet the deadline.

  我们还是可以赶上最后期限的。

  86 I will keep you posted.

  我会与你保持联络。

  87 What is your hurry?

  什么事让您这么着急呢?

  88 I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset.

  我很抱歉这样突然地找您,但我真的很心烦。

  89 What on earth has happened to trouble you so?

  到底发生什么事让您如此发愁?

  90 If you insist, I will comply with your request.

  如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。

  91 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.

  我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。

  92 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.

  请了解这一点对我们至关重要。

  93 I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.

  我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。

  94 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.

  我们的方针是不授与专卖权。

  95 There should always be exceptions to the rule.

  凡事总有例外。

  96 I would not waste my time pursuing that.

  如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。

  97 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?

  你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?

  98 I don't know whether you care to answer right away.

  我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。

  99 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.

  我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。

  100 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?

  抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?

  101 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.

  请你尽量放慢说话速度。

  102 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?

  你能详细说明你们的论据吗?

  103 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.

  这会帮助我了解你们的重点。

  104 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.

  我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。

  105 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.

  事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。

  106 We really need more specific information about your technology.

  我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。

  107 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?

  这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?

  108 I will try, but no promises.

  我会试试看,但是不敢保证。

  109 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?

  我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?

  110 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.

  以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。

87918