关于职场的英语情景口语
其实学习英语口语并没有想象中那么难的,小编今天给大家带来的是英语的口语,学习英语就是要花很多时间的,大家要好好看一看,背一背,这样才能提升成绩哦
一我觉得你下对了棋
AThis is going to surprise you, but I'm happy. I think you're making the right move.
说了你会吓一跳,不过我听了很高兴。我觉得你下对了棋。
BYou do?
真的?
ALook, maybe I shouldn't tell you this, but I'v going over to WebTracker, too.
你听我说,或许我不该跟你说这事,不过我也要投靠网路搜寻家。
BNo way! That's great! Then we'll still be together!
不可能!太棒了!那我们还能在一起!
AActually, I'm already working for WebTracker. Vince never wanted to give me what I was worth, so I figured, what the heck.
其实我已经在替网路搜寻家工作。文斯不肯给我合理待遇,我想说豁出去算了。
BNo kidding! I can't believe this. You devil!
不会吧!我不敢相信。你这恶魔!
AIt's kind of cool, isn't it? I'm sort of like a secret agent.
这有点小酷,对不对?我有点像是情报员。
二工作的酬劳拿股权还是薪水
AWhat do you mean? If he was a good programmer, he should have been raking it in.
此话怎讲?若他是个好的程序设计师,他应该早就发了。
BThe boss wanted to pay Bob with stock options. But Bob didn't want to play that game again.
老板想用认股权当作薪水付给鲍伯。可是鲍伯不想再次玩那种游戏了。
AAgain?
再次?
BAt his last start-up, Bob worked for stock and no salary. They folded and he made zip.
鲍伯上回参与的创业公司,他工作的酬劳是股票,不拿薪水。他们的公司倒闭,他半毛也没拿到。
AOuch.
真惨。
BNow he only works freelance. Hundred bucks an hour.
现在他只接个案做。时薪一百美元。
关于职场的英语情景口语相关文章:
5.英语职场短剧剧本